How can I invest ?? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

Invest in bitcoin and forget the rest as investments. The altcoins are not good long term investments and right now they maybe lose a lot if Bitcoin starts dropping. Bitcoin can lose 50% and alts 99% and this happened many times so invest in Bitcoin only if you can.

• Useful or interesting 1

Stick to the major currencies only Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin And other excellent currencies and enter initially as an investor, i.e. try to buy them from a low price and leave them in the platform or wallet and try to learn the analysis so that you can determine the best buying areas and the best selling areas

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thank you Brother for this topic I was also able to understand how to invest in this field but many of my friends had suggested that it is a correct area for investment.

1. To read a lot of literature on the subject of investments, Finance and Economics
  2. Subscribe to the Telegram./YouTube/Facebook channels about investing in the stock market Read and analyze again.
  3. Forget about "guaranteed rate of return of 50-100% per annum"
  4. Open a brokerage account with a broker. Put quite a bit of money into the account and buy shares/bonds.
  5. Earn your own investment experience
  6. Understand whether you like the investment process or not
  7. Decide if you are ready to continue doing this
    If Yes, set yourself a clear goal, decide on RICS, make a Personal Financial Plan, and create an investment portfolio. And start investing for real. You can learn more about passive investment in community.
Edited by TimopheyKa

If you want to invest in crypto world.  Then ,  Firstly  ,  You should collect much and enough information about the crypto word or about that platform in which you are looking for investing .  Firstly  ,  invest small amount of money so that you can look forward for this. 

Just make a deposit on any crypto site, like a yobit, binance etc. you can do it with a debt or maybe credit card, if you have it, but nowadays, you need to process the verification, to do it, anyway it’s no so hard, also you can use crypto exchange sites, check bestchange

Do some research. Like a lot of research. And don't be focused on cryptocurrency only.

Look up the many ideas blockchain has to offer, and make a list of interesting projects. What are they trying to solve, and how?

And how does your stomach feel about a project?

The saying "if it's too good to be true, it probably is" also counts for blockchain.

Don't go all in on one project, and don't do 20 projects. Find a balance that suits you.

Don't chase big pumps.

Ask investors of Bitconnect how it feel's to be burned.

Your topic that you have raised now has come to your chance to win a lot through the new currency of Yobit minex is the best for now  If you buy the mining packages, you will win many, many more

If you want to play with some money and try the space out, I can recommend Coinbase.

Not the cheapest but one of the most secure and used fiat-to-crypto gateways.

Excuse me, but I find it too early to look in the field of investment..Let me compare this example to you..You went to a gas station and bought a gallon of fuel..and then went to Facebook and posted a post asking your friends what is the best type of car that I can Buy it for this fuel

Investors who want to trade bitcoin need a place to store them—a digital wallet.

They also need to buy bitcoin, which is usually achieved by connecting a wallet to a bank account, credit card, or debit card.

Investors can join an exchange or online marketplace to trade traditional currencies, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrency.

You have to analyze before investing to see if the coin is worth the risk or not. Make some researchs about it. But If you want a coin to invest in at the moment, it's definetly MINEX.

You can invest in bitcoin, a pretty good currency in our time, I myself went up on it and earned quite a lot, here is my advice to you

You are welcome if you want to invest, first, you must collect money in a way that allows you to invest because the more money, the greater the profits in the investment. You must see the proof of withdrawal in the site you want to invest in because there are many fraudulent sites that do not pay in an opinion. Safe and reliable and there are many successful plans that you can access through this link: https://yobit.net/en/investbox/

First, you must have the capital to start investing
2 You must not place bets with all your money
3 You must choose reliable sites
4 You must search well
5 You should consult with experts in the specific field of your choice
6 You must prepare yourself for a situation of loss or fraud
Here are some basic tips and good luck

Я сам начинающий в этой сфере, но я сам научился на сайте yobit.bet  в разделе криптоталк компании, на этом сайте можно научиться профессионально инвестировать в крипту.

Investing is quite a complex topic for novice users. I remember when I was young ,I made a lot of mistakes and went into negative territory to learn how to make normal investments . I advise you to gain experience ,friend

hi every one

there are 2 great ways to invest in crypto:
trading and investing
staking and mining
happy nice day

First tip, make good plan with realistic target. Second tip make sure you have safety step, such as split fund and martiangle money management. Last tip choose old coin not new even have fantastic reward, that's non sense and will make you regret.

with good knowledge skills than we can incease our earnings through investments, the trading ways are different like, alt coin day/weekly/monthly trading

• +1 1

You can invest in different sites. But the site you invest in should be trusted. Moreover, you can trade on the Yobit Exchange site. Because the Yobit Trusted Exchange.

Good morning! Yobit is one of the best platforms for investing in cryptocurrencies. You can learn how to trade currency pairs, you can put money in an investment box at a very good percentage and get passive income!

Hello, anyone can buy digital currencies for a monthly or weekly portion of their income, which is not very important to them, and of course, before that, they should research the currency that has the potential to grow in the future.