How can I invest ?? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

You need to actually save big amount of token if you want to exchange money. Because token will vary on how much money you are going to have. You can invest your tokens if it is plenty so that you can have a highest percentage of investments in result.

This is a very important question.  It is very wise to invest.  There are many benefits to investing.  There are many investment sites online. I think there are many benefits to investing in BTC crypto.  Thanks

The investment thing is something we depend on luck but we have to try to know very well about our investment so that we can do something good with the investment but I could not give you any tips as a newbie

You can invest your money but first of all you have to earn money and then you can invest your money this is way to increase money and get profit . Investment is the profitable business when you invest your money the profit will come without any hardworking. So invest your money and start getting profit.

Investment is another good way of earning in cryptocurrency, we should learn about crypto investment so that we can make good earning than to invest wrong and make loss. 

We are thinking about how we can invest because here we have to know a lot, we have to think a lot about investing, we have to understand something good and we have to learn a lot about investing, then we can't talk openly about investing, we know a lot.  I can understand something better, I can make better comments

On 1/23/2020 at 3:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

Start educating yourself. Learn from people, books, or even in youtube! The best way to understand investing is having a little reading and comprehension. Because if you have a low foundation of the basics in investing, you might lose your money and/or get scammed. I hope this helps!

If You have good amount You can try your luck in trading and investment For trading you can use the Yobit Site as it is a legit platform and very much secure and safe.But It could be risky if you don't have much knowledge about trading so try to learn about cryptocurrency and its trading before getting involved in trading as you should be aware of highs and lows of trading and should have good idea about the market and its fluctuations.Good Luck!

• +3 1

As now bitcoin value is very high so you should not invest right now. If you invest now and bitcoin get down again then you will get a huge loss and it will be very difficult for you to get back from there

• +5 1

This is my first time in cryptocurrencies world, am new here, and I want to learn and master everything in crypto, well I think before one should invest, he most have the knowledge, skills and experience about crypto, also be ready to take risk when you want to invest, trade and mines.

You can try yobit investbox i see that there's a lot of good offers that yobit can give to you. And the fast transaction is the best whether if it is deposit or withdrawal. And the most important is yobit exchange is a legit platform of making trades and investments using cryptocurrency.

Dear you should invest in yobit or cryptocurrencies. You should have complete knowledge on crypto exchange. It's is much more better than the other platform. You should first learn trading. If you have no knowledge. Then you will be at risk. 

According to my opinion before doing any investment on different sites first check that the site is orignal and not scammed. Secondly take advice from the experts of trading they will guide you correctly about the investments. Cryltotalk ia the best site gor investments because the trading system of this site is easy and more profitable as compare to the others. 

Investment is a good thing to do if one have the means of doing it. For one to invest you need to have good knowledge of what you are investing on and get the money ready.

Investment is a good thing to do if one have the means of doing it. For one to invest you need to have good knowledge of what you are investing on and get the money ready.

You can invest by placing your money in one of the platforms that offer daily interest, but you have to choose a good platform to avoid fraud, I recommend the yobit platform.
Additionally, you can buy and sell currencies on the same platform.

• +4 1

To invest, one need to have the knowledge and know the sites to invest on, cryptocurrency has plenty sites and as a newbie we have to be careful because scam sites are plenty and the best site to invest is to buy, bitcoin Dash.

I try investing buy the percentage was low it was around 1% in which I try it like one week it just increase by 1.

Before you invest your money in any platform you have to understand the in and out if the platform to avoid loss if everything is been understand by you then you can processed 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

If you want to invest in a crypto currencies then you will need to learn the basics of trading first.  To start investing in bitcoins and investor must choose a dividend earning as set  . I hope you like my  tip .

Hello friend, You can put resources into yobit utilizing the contribute box and get your benefit yet in the event that you need higher benefits you can, at that point put resources into the virtual mining segment however this will require more capital to make sure you know. I think putting resources into exchange bots is likewise a smart thought as the bots exchange for you and afterward return you your benefits

For investment at any place for example also in the real life you must have three main things.

1.... Investment

2....Place

3.....skill or knowledge about the relevent field

So, in this platform also we have to use the skills and the knowledge about the relevent field the investment and trading. First we have to gain some knowledge and then we should try to do something new.

• Useful or interesting 1

Before investing, we need to understand the process and ways to invest, trade and mines, you cannot just invest without having knowledge about cryptocurrency, without learning on how to invest, trade and mines, we have to learn the basics and process on how to invest in the cryptocurrencies.

On the off chance that you need to put away some cash to acquire attempt to hold and dangerous free and exchanging it is danger to contribute and mists mining website their likewise many trick webpage make in contribute do some examination to put on the grounds that in online endless con artists.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day