Beginner's advice. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

Hi.  it is a good way to invest.  I am also a beginner and before entering the crypto business I learned and read a lot.  You must take into account the experiences of other people and that will improve your expectations.  Cheers

take into account also forgetting the short term.  it is an investment that takes time and patience to get good results and reliable returns

You 100% right. And i add 1 advise from me, your first money you 99% lose, because you learn on your mistakes. First of all you must analyze what you do and everytime take on your mind  "Every crypto in invest is a - risk"

Yes, i agree with you , it is hard to find an investment with steady profit but i think if you look at yobit, they do good projects these days that deserve a look

You have to get past your greed, and look at the merit of the program or crypto currency. If you are unable to do a bit of due dilligence, you are more likely to loose money. I would suggest, since its your money, the onus is upon you to do the research and figure out if a certain project is good to invest or not. 

перед тем как инвестировать в какую либо валюту нужно понимать как она будет вести себя дальше,упадет или наоборот будет расти все выше ,если все получится то можно будет сидеть и не думать о завтрашнем дне ,а если прогоришь ,ну неповезло значит

Excellent recommendations for us newbies, really sometimes the euphoria to win makes us make mistakes and lose money very easily, as a rookie I was scammed on an investment page, unfortunately even so I started in the world of cryptocurrencies, however, I did not  I gave up and continued.  What do you consider to be the basic steps or rules that every newbie should know?  Really at some point you stop being a newbie to cryptocurrencies.  Since more and more news emerges from them.  I read your responses.? 

On 1/22/2020 at 8:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Don't just come here for the money. Browse the forum, ask the forum, but dont take any advice for investing. If you want to ınvest that must be your call. Start posting in the sections that you are interested in and the rest will follow.
When I was new in cryptocurrency, my goal wass micro earnings. It is a good way to get started, but rewards are low.

This is correct, as being patient is the most important element of profit in the field of cryptocurrencies the most important thing for beginners now to stay in this forum only and collect the necessary funds to start investing or trading

Dont look for immediate and immense profits. Endurance, patience and making sensible decisions is what will determine the future value of you crypto holdings. Select projects after researching them or stick with major crypto coins as BTC, LTC, ETH. Profits will be slower accumulated, but these coins are less volatile and will not drop as fast should the market go down significantly

I think the first thing beginners should learn is how to control their emotions, so I would suggest investing as little money as possible so you could get used to gaining and losing it. After that you can start learning more about the technical analysis.

For biginners. Each biginners should peruse the rules and get notoriety in this discussion .on the off chance that you do all these you will great in this gathering .all the best for biginners

• +1 1

This is very useful advice for newbies, as many are led by promises that they will make incredible profits. My advice is to visit various forums about cryptocurrency, and then try to invest your first money yourself or start trading on cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I have to advise beginners to be patient in collecting currencies that they will use in investing or trading because collecting coins is not an easy or easy matter. It will take a lot of time, so he must be patient.

• +1 1

En mi caso como principiante me aconsejaron mucho tener en cuenta en qué intercambios y páginas se cotiza una determinada moneda y también ver el volumen de mercado

• +4 1

I disagree with you, because this criterion differs according to the person .. Do you know that for many, the sixty-five dollars that we can make every month from this site are enormous profits

Для начала нужно посидеть на форуме и почитать много советов по инвестициям и другим интересующим тебя темам. Полностью понять, чем ты хочешь заниматься, узнать об этом практически все и пробовать зарабатывать. Это очень серьёзное занятие, к нему нужно отнестись ответственно. Удачи тебе 

I advise you to rely on yourself and search again and again for the strongest and best sites for free profit or investment and to make sure of their official credibility and do not enter all your money into any site. Enter a small part of it

most importantly I should state steady minded individuals will win in the end, this thing is apply here if u buckle down than u definately get benefit, acquiring isn't so natural u must be pateint. the majority of the destinations we visited that are trick however this site is unique and in the last I wanna state be persistent and accomplish your work sincerely than you will get your objective.

Beginners can work on this site to obtain a decent capital to invest in other websites or enter the field of trading or entertainment, and whoever has the ability to learn programming can watch the Internet lessons to learn.

Yes, my friend, there are good profits from trading and investing in cryptocurrencies and digital currencies, but not as easy as some beginners think.  It takes a lot of learning, experience, time and intelligence to become an experienced trader.  You have to keep learning about cryptocurrencies until you have good experience and then you can start earning good money. The fictional profits that some people promise you are nothing but scams.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Thank you for sharing this advice with everyone here. You are absolutely right that patience is key and that impatience can and will lead to you getting scammed and loosing all your assets. There is no such thing as fast profit and those who seek it are actually the targets of scammers. Everyone should try to build up patience and not just for cryptocurrencies and other assets but for all everyday things that you do.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

On 1/22/2020 at 1:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

One of the reasons many people abandon many projects is because of a lack of patience.

They want to enter winning at once and do not give themselves the opportunity to enjoy the learning process.

Patience is a good advisor, you learn throughout the process.

Every day you become more familiar with the platform, you learn from your mistakes and successes, you refine and improve your work methodology.

What used to cost you more to do, now flows with total harmony