Beginner's advice. - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

Thanks for the good advice..We have to develop our experience and benefit from all the topics and section, if we want to be advanced in the field of cryptocurrencies, We must follow carefully everything placed on this platform.

I completely agree with you my friend Getting to the world of wealth quickly is unacceptable to learn step by step and be patient because the profit process can be lengthy and let us move away from emotion to avoid loss

I can say one thing.Patience, patience and work hard with patience.Those things are vital for gaining success from this platform.Just keep working and spending your time with the forum and try to learn many things you can.Sooner or later you will pay the prize

My dear friend, although I am a beginner, I learned that we have to be patient to work in these currencies and not to rush and to enter into investment recklessly because there are many people in need, so patience is the key to success and also you should try and try not to give in to get the biggest profit. Thank you very much.

Yes, my friend, it is good that we send messages to beginners because there are many scammers who send spam and work to defraud others. We should beware of them. Thank you.

Thank you very much dude for sharing this wonderful and informative advice in this platform obviously this information will be really useful, meaningful, helpful and informative for the members of this platform to n protecting their self from scammers because there are scammers everywhere.

Hello my friend
I address a message to the new members, my friends, we are here specifically for money, but if you focus on the joy of this work, on the knowledge that you will receive daily, and on your daily increasing speed in understanding crypto talk and digital currencies, you will get more than what you expected to obtain.
So now direct your goal towards knowledge and money will come to you on its own.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

I think you are right. There are many scammers in online sites. This forum is the best for earning. You can earn money from this without investing. You don't believe anyone who says you they will give you double payment . It is scam. 

Yes there are many advice but i will give you some advice. It is plateform cryptotalk plateform it is really well you can earn from there. But if anyone ask you invest and earn more profit then it is scam.

Hoping the good health for you dear, i wana says that dont load yourself with the negative aspects, and should not have any fear regarding the failure, you should work hard without any negative thinking. 

Hello my friend, I agree with you. Patience is necessary in the work of cryptocurrencies because the process of profit may take longer, and gaining knowledge is necessary for good dealings in the crypto world. Thank you, my friend.

Thanks for your advice. I feel that this piece of advice survives before the age of crypto. It's the same with money, it's quick money and you should be afraid of it as the author of the post. But there are some people who have confidence in them, but some of them are less, they will all understand. Don't copy anyone's post and write what you want.

I advise all junior members that they must first of all work quietly. In order to work with investment, they must have sufficient experience for that.

You really have the right to earn profits. It takes effort and patience to be able to succeed in the end, and in order to feel the pleasure of our profits, we have to work hard and strive. 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you on what you say. Yes, this is the correct way to make money, but it is complicated and frustrating, so some of the beginners, when you do, feel frustrated. good luck

Certainly, to achieve real profit, you need to work a lot and learn properly to know how to choose the currencies that you will buy and the amount of capital that will enter this currency, so work hard and learn better to achieve this.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for your useful participation ... and I completely agree with you. We should not tolerate profit in the first period, but rather we should be interested in gaining knowledge that will earn us money.

Make sure at the beginning of the sites before working on them and log in to them because they may be sites aimed at fraud and that this forum is an honest forum for dealing.

Yes, my dear friend, this is absolutely true, and I agree with you regarding this, because most frauds are carried out by luring people with large profits, so they are deceived and their money is stolen, so it is better to be patient.

• +1 1

I am new to this forum and as beginners we need advice from the old members and we must read the laws of this forum and not violate them in order to avoid the ban.

Sites that offer a lot of profits for little work are always fake, and they should be avoided immediately, and real sites should be searched for and there is no confusion.

I agree with you patience is the key to profit here.

We should not be tempted by the profitable gestures of some, as we may fall victim to fraud.

Good profit requires some patience, and it is best to gain experience in investing and working with it.

There are some topics in the first section about the scammers.

Reading these topics helps protect against fraud Let us help each other in these matters and be together to support each other and win

I think that you can learn to invest instead of making someone invest your money, this will bring you a large and guaranteed profit, but it is risky, you must learn well before risking, in any case we should not rush and be hasty to achieve profits, we must take And our time to learn too

You are completely right, my friend. Every sphere of life must think about understanding work and understanding the rules and laws before you think about profit. Because when you understand your work, you will master it and you will make profits accordingly.

As a beginner I believe I have to follow the instructions governing the platform just to avoid me gotten banned from the platform... The journey of a thousand mile they said started with a step