Beginner's advice. - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

Being a begginer is not easy and i want to advise them that cryptotalk is the best way of earning and alot of experience here in this field, so posts useful and readable topics, don't try to post useless topics in different sections of the forum.

Hello my friend yes it is an easy way to earn money but it requires a lot of patience, effort and learning to gain the necessary experience so we must not give up and try repeatedly in order to reach the goal of earning money

Edited by Sarashbat

My advice to beginners in the crypto world is patience, accuracy, good knowledge and a positive reputation for getting good money, with diligence, focus and beware of fraudsters who will not hesitate to steal your money.

Greetings, my dear friend, We cannot get our business rewards without effort and fatigue and be patient, and I advise junior members to work continuously and obtain useful and valuable information in the world of currencies encrypted in this wonderful forum

Our dear friend
Thank you for this great advice
I expect that we, the novices, will have patience and caution in principle in order to obtain the parts of the digital currency and a good reputation
Good luck

Working in this forum aims at first gaining experience and knowledge and gathering information that I was able to obtain, then trading and investing on this platform requires capital, so it will depend on the profits that you were able to collect from your work here in proportion to the reputation you got, not your company.

• +2 1

Thank you dear for these valuable advice regarding beginners like me in general. Working in the field of cryptocurrencies and investing in cryptocurrencies. It is really very good and I recommend it in general, but I agree with you about the people who make a profit. The imagination of the investment field is that it really may lead us to lose it. All money is fraudulent to us, and this can come to you via spam, so spam is fine and play on knowledge in this forum is the best guide for you. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

About us, my friend, I agree with you
Because beginners are an opportunity for fraudsters, any tempting offers or large material profit from the start must be checked
Working patiently and persevering in gathering information and benefiting the members will make big profits in the coming time
Good luck everyone

Patience is the wanted thing in all the crypto world, don't be hasty to do some investments, because à lot of scammers are out there, and they don't care about you if you have a few money or not, all the matters is scam you and take your money, so caution is what we need in our lives 

Hello my friend . I agree with you, there is a large amount of fraudsters who take advantage of those with weak experience and this is sad. All we have to do is learn and consult an expert before acting and dealing in foreign currencies

Yes, you are absolutely right .. Nobody gets rich overnight .. You must have patience, wisdom and work with love.  Especially on this platform

Edited by jalal99

Yes, you are right my friend, I am a new member in this wonderful forum We must all be patient and strive hard to achieve gains But we must understand the rules of this forum and not go beyond the established laws 

There are many ways in which a person can earn money through, but if a person is not the one who makes his success with his own hand, he will not succeed in any area of life, then the person must be an organizer of his life and abide by the rules and laws of any work or something new that enters into it.

Thanks for the advice.  I completely agree with you on this. Earning money should not be the first and last goal, and it should not blind us to the rest of the benefits that this forum can provide for us, so we write comments that are useless except by enumerating letters 

Best regards.

Thanks for sharing information . We all need motivation especially the new ones. You are absolutely right . We should always kove the work we are doing in order not to get frustrated.

• +3 1

Hello my friend
Yes, and this is my opinion as well. I have many friends who have been exposed to fraud because of their desire to profit quickly
Good luck to you

In order to be able to become rich in the future, you have to be satisfied with a little profit and be patient, because the high profits are just a hoax and we may lose all that you have good luck for everyone.

• +5 1

At the beginning we cannot even find which profit is real and which is not and how it is possible to generate the profits and what are the maximum limits

• +1 2

I totally agree with you about what you say, my friend ... that the double profit is completely illusory .. you can invest and trade to make the balance grow, but anyone who tells you a double profit in a few moments is a fraud and do not trust him .. you must work hard and diligence and also be patient my friend .. the money It does not come easily .. I wish you and everyone success

There are so many scammers out there, and they don't care whether you have some or no money, all things are scam and take your money, so cautions, are what we need in our lives Patience's the thing we want in the crypto world! @shakeelsherpao @Nook_Starga

That's true we should always be careful from scammers who try to give fake profits fast and easy, you should always be patient and ask other expert members so you can avoid this kind of scams. 

Exactly .. We must not believe everything we hear because there are many scammers who are trying to target beginners to steal their money, but everyone should be careful not to allow space for these scammers and ban them immediately.

It is true that investment needs a lot of time and patience in order to gain experience to achieve a great profit .. As for fraud and fraud sites, I advise you to stay away from them.

Patience is the key to relief ,, being patient, especially in cryptocurrencies, is a must and it is needed all the time, if you have patience you can achieve success and also through hard work for me.

• +1 1