What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 81 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

You entered the crypto world and how did you get into this business? Many of us have spent months or years in this business.
Can you tell me how many years ago, and did you find it useful, or is it a waste of time.

I am start work this year on crypto the best thing of this platform is that you can learn every day a new thing that will beneficial for me in my practical life  like the communication skills and English too and many others topics that i know from this platform......

I do not have much time working with cryptos since last year when I started to get excited about cryptos and from there I started in the search to be able to earn cryptos in free ways that help me to have money day by day and well in my search I found cryptotalk that I really do not regret it because it is a very good platform to make money. 

I start working here at this useful site in last year of 2020.as one of my best friend told me about this site,soon i start work here and now i am enjoying both of my work,time and payment.

I started to know about Cryptocurrencies as in 2016, the truth I started working for some people and they paid me in a Cryptocurrency called Raiblocks, here we could generate good income and it was quite a long time. I actually started about a month before the coin was marketed, which led me to stop working. Since I didn't know about it before due to lack of information I didn't get the right profit, but I still learned a lot. This is what I want to leave you with, no matter what happens you will always learn.

• +5 1

I just began 6 date I'm searching for certain approaches to bring in cash and I get a referal interface for a manual human test encoding site which pays bitcoin .at that point I discovered that this coins is a most ideal approach to acquire and contribute.

Hello dear friend, you ask a good question about crypto career, I start my crypto career at 2018 years, now I am very happy with my profession. I am really lucky to found this forum because this forum teach me how to trade, so I will advice everyone start your trading at cryptocurrency.

I just started this year and I can tell you how fruitful it is to be able to know more about cryptocurrency and spend time posting while earning. It is really in facet a helpful solution to us who wants to earn extra money.

I started working in crypto on December of 2020, so far this forum have definitely showed me that it's worth my time. It has given more than I could ever ask for. I am thankful for the knowledge that I gain everyday due to this forum!

I have started working on the forum almost a month ago and I found it really amazing . The most beautiful thing of the forum is that you can learn and earn at the same time on the forum.

• +3 1

I will say that, well, my friend recommended me to this forum last year and thanks to them because they are giving me a chance to make some profit just by posting here in this forum, I hope it will be a long term promotion to have a source of money.  I started studying cryptography in 2015 after learning what Bitcoin is.  Then he started studying it, and realized that investing in crypto is necessary. Thanks guys.

I will say that, well, my friend recommended me to this forum last year and thanks to them because they are giving me a chance to make some profit just by posting here in this forum, I hope it will be a long term promotion to have a source of money.  I started studying cryptography in 2015 after learning what Bitcoin is.  Then he started studying it, and realized that investing in crypto is necessary. Thanks guys.

In fact, I did not work in crypto that way. This is my first year working in crypto. It's been a few weeks since I've been working on this platform. I found it quite good and admirable. A lot of people join the posts and comments here which bring brand new knowledge, ideas. I am one of them.

I started working in the field of cryptocurrencies about a month ago.  This forum gives us money and knowledge.  I can learn something useful and new and earn more money to buy my basic needs.  In fact, I am very happy to be on this platform.  I will strive to make this forum the best forum in the world.

• +2 1

As for me, I have started working on this forum three days ago which I hope to make new progressive friends that will always guide me to succeed. Finally, I'm really happy for joining the forum because I have started benefitted from the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello Friends i hope you are all well. I started cryptocurrency work a few days ago.I have seen a friend of mine doing cryptocurrency work for month. He has also got money. After seeing this, i started. I don't think it's a waste of time. You will be rewarded for your hard work. 

I started working with these digital currencies at the beginning of this year and I was hearing about these currencies through my friends who have been working on them for years, and my close friend encouraged me to do so when he started earning big money and he had experience and a good balance.

• +1 1

No i don't work here as a long time i am join this platform since 5 months ago and i am regret in all of my life why i don't join this platform early because this platform give me a very good opportunity learning and earning at the same time. And after entering to crypto world i am like addicted here to check market everyday and giving more than half of the day to crypto. 

This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. Many people around the world are working here to earn a living. I also work here. I carry $ through YoBit in my pocket. I earn $ 20-30 a day. I also invest through TelegramBut from the way the crypto currency is advancing, it can be said that it will improve further in the future

Cryptotalk is very useful platforum. I am from yesterday here. Doesn't matter you are from which year using this forum. Concern should be how much learned you from here. 

I have just entered cryptoworld and I'm loving it. It is a great platform for me I was able to learn about digital currency and learning about trading in this currency.

I just started, I'm looking for some ways to earn money and I get a referal link for a captcha encoding site which pays bitcoin .then I found out that this coins is a best way to earn and invest.

Well,  I take cryptocurrencies very useful and important, because since I joined cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies,  I learn some new things about the world of cryptocurrencies and also how I earn,  however,  I started working on cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies just less than a year,  precisely towards the end of 2020.

On 1/23/2020 at 6:22 AM, Migo said:

I started in crypto for a few years, maybe 8 years, but I stopped sometimes maybe for two or three years, because I was new and I thought myself that I will not make any difference in this world, but with some encouragement I returned 

Just like you guys, I've been in the crypto world for several years but sometimes I stop for a moment to take a break because working in the crypto world is quite tiring. If the market is bearish, I better stop trading and leave the crypto world for a while. Coming and going from the crypto world has become a routine thing that I have to do, therefore a job in the crypto world cannot be a permanent job.

• +1 1

I have started working for cryptotalk a few weeks back.I found it really amazing and interesting here working for crypto.Because it is a good site for earning money that can help you. It's a best platform where you earn and learn.