What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

A have started work on cryptotalk is few months. That I feel very good to work on this. This is a best platform for earning money. Cryptotalk is a profitable platform then you work properly. 

I started working on crypto just of recent spending my time wisely to learn from those i met here that have knowledge and experience about crypto than i do as believe this will be of great help to me.

15 hours ago, Jack33 said:

I do not have a long history in the crypto world, I recently joined two weeks ago, but it is a great experience.  I am sure that it is not a waste of time, you are either learning something new or earning money, or the two of them together.  This is my personal opinion and my experience. I hope you will support me with a heart reaction please 😇

As for me, I also joined this November last two  weeks, within this short period of time the knowledge and experience got is more than anything and I realized that this platform is just a platform but it is also school where we acquire knowledge and learn new things from people experience....

• +4 1

I just began a year ago I'm searching for certain approaches to bring in cash and I get a referal interface for a manual human test encoding site which pays bitcoin .at that point I discovered that this coins is a most ideal approach to acquire and contribute.

I started crypto few months back only. But it was the first time I got to know and joined immediately. After going through the forum I started learning many new things. And I'm really look forward for achieving success , with constant hardworking.

Thank you!

• +2 1

i have been in this field for several years and it helped me a lot in security money and i am looking for some ways to earn money and i get a referral link for a caption site which pay bitcoins.

I personally started in this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies in 2016, I did not completely dedicate my time to this fascinating world since I have my job of course I would like to dedicate myself completely in the future
Good luck and big winnings
A big greeting

Hello my friend .
It wasn't long after I entered the site and started to love working here and learned a lot about digital currencies and cryptocurrencies.
I consider this job fun, not a waste of time, as it helps us learn more and make some money

I first started working with crypto in the crypto world in 2018 and also traded cryptocurrencies with different coins.  I didn't do much with crypto, just bought and traded some bitcoins and etherium out of necessity.  If I had spent more time on cryptocurrency from 2018, I would have had success with crypto now.

my friend told me about this site and he is have a earnings yet here and i think this site is so useful to the users and people using this site and i recommend this opportunity to other to try free easy way of earning and definitely this is not a waste of time because of this forum people's knowledge will enhance and also the english

I had recently joined this forum . I found it very useful for me as it is providing me learning & a lot of knowledge about cryptotalk. It also provide learning & earning at the same time so it is second to none .

I recently entered this field
Sunday friends told me about it. I have some information about cryptocurrencies before, but I have never traded or invested in them before.
It was a very useful recommendation for me
A waste of time was before that
Now I have a plan and goals that I strive to achieve

• +2 1

As indicated by me I begin acquiring bitcoin since year 2017 with spigots site and mining locales! Bitcoin cost was 500 $! As of now I get tremendous satoshis on fixture locales

I entered the crypto world in 2017 at the invitation of a friend of mine, and now I am very grateful to him because I knew this wonderful field through which I gained a lot of information about cryptocurrencies, and I gained many from it as well.

my friend told me about this site and he is have a earnings yet here and i think this site is so useful to the users and people using this site and i recommend this opportunity to other to try free easy way of earning and definitely this is not a waste of time because of this forum people's knowledge will enhance and also the english gramma

I am start working at crypto few days ago. I believe that it is not waste of time beacuse my many friends work on it 8 to 9 months . They earn money from here . They tell me about it and I start working on it . It is very useful for us . I hope I get more knowledge and earn money from here. 

I started sometime in 2016 but then for some reasons I had to quit. And now, I have just resumed a few days ago. This time though, I'm here to stay. I hope I make the best of this forum in achieving my objectives. 

On 1/23/2020 at 1:48 AM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

I started way back in year 2018 and it was introduced to me by my friend. At first i was skeptical about it because i thought it was just all scam but my friend showed me how he got his money. I was so thankful at crypto and it is not a waste of time for me.

Although I have been trading btc since last year but just got to know about this amazing forum this year and it has sky rocket my learning in the crypto world.

I have been in this field for several years and it helped me a lot in securing money in spite of the small capital that I invested in trading it is really a profitable and enjoyable business

Before one month ago, i don't know about the cryptocurrency world.  

Now i join last two weeks. When i study about cryptocurrency by using the social media like YouTube etc i can't get better information. 

But joining this platform, now i know much information about cryptocurrency pairs,  it's trading etc.  

I am a new user on crypto talk and I start work on crypto talk in a few days ago.crypto is best for our life because we earn money easily on this plate form.

I only found out about cryptocurrency in 2017, but I only started to actively engage in it at the beginning of 2019. I don't consider it a waste of time, on the contrary, I like it, it has become my hobby.

I started earlier this year and the number one joy I got there is that I discovered this platform and I'm learning so much here

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day