Best crypto currency to invest in 2020 - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Best crypto currency to invest in 2020

As for me, the best investment right now is TWT and FTM. The first is a coin from a trust wallet, and the second is a promising coin with a potential of $ 1. Read more on their website.
And my love DOGE coin))) I believe until the last that it will fly up to $ 100

The best cryptocurrency for investing in 2020 is bitcoin, of course, but in September, many could not earn from it like in ethereum, so I don’t know

9 minutes ago, Non said:

Best Investment Cryptocurrency in 2020 Most DIFE Network Currencies

I agree with you on this. It is clear that there are many projects on this type of new network

I do not know if it will be the best but in the last one I have invested and I see the truth, a very good future is sun token, a new definition of the tron network that is said to be equal to bitcoin.

In my opinion the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2020 would be trx (tron) since it has had potential growth and its network has grown a lot over time, I would be willing to invest in it with my eyes closed.

On 22/1/2020 at 6:12, Sedy said:

¿Cuál, según usted, sería la mejor moneda criptográfica para invertir en el año 2020? Personalmente, siento que el potencial de Bitcoin subirá por las nubes muy pronto, sin olvidar otras monedas como XLM, LTC Y ETH. XLM (Ripple) puede parecer pequeño, pero ha pasado por alto todas las divisas actualizadas, las demandas de XLM están aumentando, al igual que LTC y ETH, más personas los prefieren a BTC. 

Siento que para este 2020 la mejor moneda ha sido ADA

In term of the invest i will go with the YODA, and litecoins casue both of the coins shows some great potential among the others coins. And i hope the coins bring some profit for all of us. I will invest some  btc cause the price of  the btc is damp now due to the pandemic. 

Best crypto currency to invest in is BNB. It is a local currency of Binance exchange and it is clear that binance is going to become one of the top exchanges in the future so BNB price will also increase. After buying BNB you get 25% discount on your trading fee so most of the trader on Binance are going to buy BNB. 

I recommend Bitcoin, obviously, this has a great increase but in the long term. Also invest or investigate Presearsh, it tends to go up and down in price, it is very volatile, but if you catch it at its low point, you will win

Bitcoin is undoubtedly the best investment but as I have read new currencies such as Tron, Neo and Zen have risen little by little; many predict good returns for those who invest today in those currencies

I think that the btc is a difficult currency to displace, therefore it will be one that remains on the list, however the eth and ltc have managed to gain ground in the field. it is a difficult task to say exactly who will remain

For me, the best currency to invest is Bitcoin since it is a currency that is currently positioned.

For me the best currency to invest without a doubt is Bitcoin, a currency of very good value, stability and profitability.

the best crypto to invest is bitcoin, without a doubt, there are no other coins with his value.

if you want to risk more buying some other crypto, there a lot of coins with very good potential because of their project, like cardano, chainlink, neo

• Useful or interesting 1

Eos, BTC, XRP, LTC and BNB are the best coins to invest in my opinion. i have invested in these coins and also got profits.  I want to multiply my profits with these coins. Now you can see values of coins are slowly  increasing. 

• +2 1

The best cryptographic currency to invest has long been Bitcoin, but in recent years another cryptocurrency has appeared, Ethereum, which in contrast to Bitcoin, with more accessible preciousness, is postulated as the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2020.

In 2020 crypto have so many coins and i hope that crypto market this time not go high but in future it will go up. This time the top coins are XRP, TRX, XVG, ETH, LTC and also other good have in the market.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

One of the cryptocurrencies that has the most potential for this year is kuzama, it is a currency of the polkadot network that is expected to launch several smart contract applications so it seems that it will have a good future.

Personally if i share my thoughts with you if you want a quick profit buy a wazirex exchange coin in this week its will go up.now its on 0.08 or something buy some now invest what you affored to lose set a profit target to 0.3$.hopefully you will make good money with this coin.

On 1/22/2020 at 9:12 AM, Sedy said:

What according to you would be the best crypto currency to invest in the year 2020? Personally I feel the potentials of Bitcoin rising through the roof very soon, not forgetting other currency such as XLM, LTC AND ETH. XLM(Ripple) may seem small but it has by pass all currency upto date ,demands for XLM are increasing ,same with LTC and ETH more people are preferring them over BTC . 

bitcoin is still at the top, it is undoubtedly the most promising that it will continue to rise like the spike but ETH is very good and they predict that it will also have large balances in the not so distant future

Without a doubt, more people want btc because it is the first currency that got all the attention and was the first to explode this world of cryptocurrencies, for me it would be a currency to invest since its value is little, but soon it may be a boom and take advantage of its low price.

• Useful or interesting 1

Think Ethereum is the best investment currency in 2020. Because its price is not fixed unlike other currencies. This is why I personally won a lot from Ethereum

On 1/22/2020 at 6:12 PM, Sedy said:

What according to you would be the best crypto currency to invest in the year 2020? Personally I feel the potentials of Bitcoin rising through the roof very soon, not forgetting other currency such as XLM, LTC AND ETH. XLM(Ripple) may seem small but it has by pass all currency upto date ,demands for XLM are increasing ,same with LTC and ETH more people are preferring them over BTC . 

Though I'm a newbie in crypto. I think investing in bitcoin will be better option in 2020. Cause after bitcoin halving bitcoin didn't gain that much. It means any time bitcoin's price will be increased.

This post and the currencies they recommend are very trying, because I want to invest in cryptocurrencies soon, I will take their recommendations into account.

What do you think of EOS to invest? That catches my attention.

I read them  🙂

Btc at near 10 years i think will be number 1, i hope neo have big future for uss, and they price will up raise sky.