How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency?

You can search in google and type currency converter. You will find many sites which you can convert price of one currency to another. Or you can also go in google play store in your Android phone. There are many apps available for converting currency. If you do not want to install any app then just Google it. 

Thank you friend, well as for me I'm a newbie here and I don't have any knowledge and experience on how to calculate or change bitcoin to currency, but I will like to go on reaserch to know more about how to convert bitcoin to currency, thank you mate.

Simply you can use the Telegram bot, the name of the bot is Cryptowhale, it is a very cool bot, it gives you the prices of cryptocurrencies and does the calculations you want and gives you alerts if you want it, and it also shows you the Coin Market Cap and Bitcoin Dominance, it is an integrated bot.

Its really a simple and easy to calculate any currency into another currency. In this world everything is available for man. Number of app are available in the play store if you are confusing about best one then go to the google browser and search the currency converter then do it. Simple... 😊

Hi dear In this crypto world it is neccessary for us to know and calculate the value of various currency exchanges.Luckily there are several softwares with in our reach to help us with this.If you search google you can find many such softwares.Just select any one you like and use it for what ever purpose you need it.I hope you finds a good software.good luck.

B calculate we value of one currency to another in order to trade with the one having more value. Also having in recording values helps us to invest on those whose demand is increasing. We can achieve good profit from those whose value keep on increasing.

Hi friends I have never calculated before. I think where will be many authentic site which will helps in comparing the value of the cryptocurrencies. With the assistance of these sites we can do Marketing better. While using these we should be very careful of spammers. 

You can make use of many wallets or exchanges such as yobit or wazirx for knowing the value of one currency in other. And it will changes with time accordingly. Or Google itself can convert money from one price to another,it is not a big burden to bear.

this is all calculated as in fiat currency, only there are cryptocurrency wallets, for example, even on a cryptocurrency exchange, for example.

• +1 1

No special calculator and software is used because there are many alternative apps and calculators that are available to do anything that you can use. You can also search on Google to change your balance and price and site and currency and plate it tomorrow, it will provide you with the current and current conditions.

You can easily find out the price of any currency compared to any other currency from the website or from your own wallet, such as an Atomic wallet. There is an option for that and you can even convert between any two currencies with a very simple commission, God bless you

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I think there is no fix calculator for this, that we can only use it, for this you will find many more apps and software on Google, so that you can calculate your crunchies and get information. I will test you that you can calculate your currency on Google with any of your curriences.

It is very easy to compare the value of different currencies. There are many websites and application are available on internet. And even by searching google also you can get to know that.

Various websites have a storytelling system where people can convert any currency from college to another token through which they can convert to websites. Stay well with those websites. Thanks.

You can easily convert your currency in which currency you want by just trading on yobit platform so you will earn a good amount of money on yobit but you should also learn about trading because mostly the new members give so much lose while they are trading so be careful

I think there is a single random check of the blockchain system that allows us to develop without any problems, and track all the progress and changes in the cryptocurrency in the world, because it's so great! And I think that this is making great progress

It is true that there is a difference in the price of cryptocurrencies in different sites and exchanges, and the price cannot be determined precisely. For me, I prefer to search the Google search engine by typing the two currencies, for example btc to usd, and it will appear to you.

There are many sites to calculate the prices of cryptocurrencies against Bitcoin, but the prices vary between each site and this is a big problem that will make you confused.  I advise you to search for new sites and try them well and to know which site displays prices correctly and adjusts prices according to trading quickly, and that you work on it.  In fact, I am not using these sites at this time, so I do not know which site is good, but if you search well, I am sure you will find your request.

Yes you are right that we cannot find the exact price of the currency and if we open two different platform we can see that there are different prices if we simply type on the Google that 1 Bitcoin price it show 50 Bitcoin and if we open a platform like Paypal chart of Bitcoin we will see that there is price of Bitcoin fifty one thousand dollars.

Fixed Exchange Rates

Currency prices can be determined in two main ways: a floating rate or a fixed rate. A floating rate is determined by the open market through supply and demand on global currency markets. Therefore, if the demand for the currency is high, the value will increase.

My dear friends, nowadays there are many software and sites on which you can calculate your currency with the currency of any country.  You can search these software and site on google and calculate your currency for free.

On 20/01/2020 at 4:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

Dude there are different prices of coin in different exchanges because it depends upon their update and you must check about the current price of that particular coin and also if you want to convert your coin to other,use some calculators online on Google.

It is very simple my brother i think you also use the platform of yobit if you use than you also do trading and by website left side you see the leadger of prices all crypto currency and where you will know how much your currencies convert into usd and you will easily withdraw with your method