Transfer of bitcoins - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

My friend, your bitcoin is automatically transferred to the yobit account, you just have to give your permoso to the platform and that way you avoid being aware of your transactions at all times that is what I have done and for now it works for me and only I worry about the rest, I hope that the little I contribute has been useful.

Certainly, you can transfer your cryptocurrencies on the Yobit platform to any wallet you wear, all you have to do is go to the wallet in the top bar, then press the withdrawal button and put the amount you want to withdraw and the address of your wallet

• +3 1

I have not tried outright
I am just transferring from the Iubite website to the e-wallet
I hope that you will help me with some additional information.

I do not advise you to do this, my friend, because the yobit platform is one of the most secure wallets. In addition, you can trade in it and invest easily.

You can withdraw your BtC to the deposit address of coinbase But I want to tell you that I don't suggest to withdraw BTC directly because the withdrawal fee for BTc is too high so you should trade it into other coins which have less withdraw fee and then transfer it.

How are you my friend!  It is not difficult to do this!  You can transfer your Bitcoin to any exchange!  The problem is the fees, as these fees are very high.  You can solve this problem, in trading your btc in doge or trx before converting

The matter is not that difficult, given that the Bitcoin currency has high fees, the currency must be converted into Ltc or waves commissions win much less fees, exchange the currency and then make the withdrawal. 

Transfer of your  earning  in the coinbase  and transfer  it into the other currency  is easy  and bitcoin  is the only  currency  which will be change into an other  currency and you are successful  in transaction  from it.

Yes you can withdraw your earnings from yobit to coinbase. But the fee for btc is so much high for withdrawing. But here is a solution. You can trade your earned btc with ltc and then withdraw YOUR earnings at ltc. Just go to wallet then click on the minus button in the row of ltc. Then put your coinbase address of ltc then withdraw your earnings 

Hello mate,you take withdraw in few minutes if you want  btc to your personal wallet,you should work one week and only get the half of your bitcoin on your coinbase,i suggest you don't transfer bitcoin directly.

All you have to do is to go through the normal bitcoin transfer procedure. You need to get your bitcoin address from coinbase and then go to yobit wallet to make the transfer. It is a very simple and straightforward way. So you should be able to do the rest from there.

That is exceptionally simple to do! You can transfert your bitcoin to any exchanger! Yet, the issue is the transfert charge ! This charge is high. To determine this difficult you can exchange your btc in doge or trx before transfert!

There is no need to worry about it because its very easy to do. The problem is that don't withdraw bitcoin first transfer it to some low currency like litecoin or some other because its withdraw fee is low and then you can go to yobit wallet and there you can easily withdraw your payment.

How most of the people transfer their bitcoin to other account?Can anyone provide the details? Another question is what is the average time most people withdraw their money while working on this forum?

On 1/16/2020 at 2:03 PM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

I have not done anything like this I have withdraw my Bitcoin  I will say that it is not good because the Bitcoin fees is very high and you will get a letter amount so never do this but you can change Bitcoin in other coin.

• +1 1

Well, I have never tansfared  Bitcoin directly from yobit to my wallet, but I do convert it to litecoin then transfer it to my wallet, the way I do it is click on wallet and then click on withdraw, there I would out the address of my wallet and then send. You would receive a notification from your wallet about a transaction.

Nice question from you. It is a simple process and procedures.  Transfer your bitcoin from yobit into exchanger. The problematic thing is there may have the fees. It is a difficult task you to forward. 

• +2 1

Yes, its definitely possible to transfer your bitcoin from yobit exchange to another crypto wallet. Go visit yobit and click on wallet, then click on this sign - and input your wallet address and confirm. 

Yes, the transfer from the Yobit exchange to the exchange and the Coinbase wallet is authorized. The main thing is that there are recipient addresses and sender addresses of the cryptocurrency that are on Coinbase..

• +2 1

For this process you must have linked Yobit with this great platform Cryptotalk, to what you see them in your payment balance you will pass the balance of balance, when it is there then you can exchange the currency in the same Yobit to one that does not charge much commission, after that go to a wallet where you can make a P2P order and you can have your money at once in the account of your bank.

• +2 1

Welcome, I've never done it myself before, but as far as I know, you enter your wallet in Youbit through your own key and move it.to your bank account that you want, which you choose. Good luck. 

Thank you for your question, my friend. I have read most of the comments and benefited from them because I have no idea about this topic.

I do not advise you, dear, to do this work at the moment, as currency prices are witnessing a huge rise, and this is proportional to the high fees for withdrawing them, such as Bitcoin, so work on investing it, as this will be more profitable for you later than withdraw