How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

It is something very difficult to know but if you see that there are enough people from my country who comment on the different forums, but as it is something that is revolutionizing the market I suppose that it will increase as time goes by and it could completely revolutionize the world market.

• +5 3

Given the current economic situation, in my country, crypto currencies (which are generating a revolution in the market worldwide) are becoming increasingly well known. I do not dare to mention a percentage, it would require statistical studies of the population to be able to say it with a basis.

I am living in Russia and there are A LOT of people who doesn't even know aboit it. If you try to explain it to them they're starting to say that crypto is fake and it's just numbers. there are 150 million people living in my country and I think that there are only 5 to 7 miilion interested in crypto. I hope this will increase every year and finally we can make crypto something more public.

There are alot of people working on crypto.many many run youtube channels in my country and grow thier comunity which is i think very good thing to become popular in crypto field.there are alot of benifit of have aundience in same way we can promote any good project.

Maybe 40% people in my country  have the ideas about cryptocurrency  and blockchain technology. My government  or any private organizations  have not relesed the separate data for this matter so it is hard to tell the exact data. 

Saying a figure would be absurd, because I definitely don't know. However, in my country I believe that less than 20% really know cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

It is hard to know about the percentage of peoples who know bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, actually the trading is not allowed open in our country

There are many in my country, Egypt, who know encryption and trade on the platforms with digital currencies. 

There are very less number of people who know about crypto in my country. Even people who use smart phone and internet don't know about cryptocurrency

• +1 1

Well my country's population is poor. We have 18 million people in my country and it being 9th largest country of the world. I do not think many people know about Crypto in my country. Only 20% I guess.

• +1 1

Actually alot of people know now about bitcoin in my country, after 2017 big pump, most of people here begin to know what is bitcoin and how to buy them and store them, everyday bitcoin gain new ground

• +1 1

I think that a large number of them have become aware of Bitcoin and most of them return to their homes after trading and reaping profits from it

In my country few people know crypto many people do not know about this, others may know or have heard of it but do not know how to enter and how to start. For example I know of its existence for quite some time but until recently I began to understand a little more as it is, I did not know and in fact I still need to understand and learn many things in order to have a good performance 

• +1 1

In my country in recent times, especially thanks to the financial crisis, many people have begun to encourage themselves to get into this crypto world with the intention of being able to protect their savings from inflation, even so the percentage of internalized in the subject is not very large, many people do not give it enough interest or see it as something temporary that has no real use. 

• +1 1

Actually it is really tough to say how many people of our country use cryptocurrencies as it is an anonymous world. But when I tell anyone about bitcoin,,they already know it. It feels good when i get anyone to share my experience of crypto life. Many of my country know about cryoto i think

• +1 1

The same story (The sadness is that now probably 80-90% of active users are newbies, how many times I tried to quote messages, ask questions, or answer those already asked, but there is no reaction stupidly. It seems that users are stupidly not reading that Now there is a clear task - to fill the posts, communication will become adequate only when this action ends and the majority leave. I am actually one of the newcomers, but I liked the forum, I plan to stay here in the future, so I really look forward to when this fuss will stop.

13 minutes ago, linamz11 said:

In my country few people know crypto many people do not know about this, others may know or have heard of it but do not know how to enter and how to start. For example I know of its existence for quite some time but until recently I began to understand a little more as it is, I did not know and in fact I still need to understand and learn many things in order to have a good performance 

The same story (The sadness is that now probably 80-90% of active users are newbies, how many times I tried to quote messages, ask questions, or answer those already asked, but there is no reaction stupidly. It seems that users are stupidly not reading that Now there is a clear task - to fill the posts, communication will become adequate only when this action ends and the majority leave. I am actually one of the newcomers, but I liked the forum, I plan to stay here in the future, so I really look forward to when this fuss will stop.

2 hours ago, molodoy2222 said:

В настоящее время правительственная команда криптовалют поощряет различные компании использовать различные способы оплаты в качестве способа приехать в нашу страну, и я думаю, что совершенно другой вид компании по разработке блогов создается, делая это, чтобы мы могли очень скоро продвинуть нашу страну к улучшению.

Та же история (Печально то, что сейчас наверное 80-90% активных пользователей - новички, сколько раз я пытался цитировать сообщения, задавать вопросы или отвечать на уже заданные, но тупо реакции нет. Вроде пользователи тупо не читая это Теперь есть четкая задача - заполнять посты, общение станет адекватным только тогда, когда эта акция закончится и большинство уйдет. Я вообще-то один из новичков, но форум понравился, планирую остаться здесь в будущее, так что я очень жду, когда эта возня прекратится.

• +1 1

En venezuela, solo el 20% de la poblacion entiende de criptomonedas de manera real... Se lanzo una de estas denominada "Petro", sin embargo no tiene respaldo a nivel mundial y poco tiene validez en el mercado.

23 hours ago, goffka said:

There are very less number of people who know about crypto in my country, even people who use smart phone and internet don't know about cryptocurrency. People get information about crpto generally from youtube or social media because till now main stream media do not take charge to aware people about cryptocurrency.

The same story (The sad thing is that now probably 80-90% of active users are newbies, how many times I tried to quote messages, ask questions or answer those already asked, but there is no stupid reaction. When this action ends and stops, posts will be closed, communication will become adequate only when this action ends and stops.

16 minutes ago, linamz11 said:

The author of the topic painted everything correctly, but it's useless. All spammers cannot read - they even create topics in Russian in the English thread, and then whine that posts are deleted and written off. But there are already fewer spammers left - their posts were written off and they leave thinking that this task is not real.

11 minutes ago, federicol17 said:

In my country in recent times, especially thanks to the financial crisis, many people have begun to encourage themselves to get into this crypto world with the intention of being able to protect their savings from inflation, even so the percentage of internalized in the subject is not very large, many people do not give it enough interest or see it as something temporary that has no real use. 

The author of the topic painted everything correctly, but it's useless. All spammers cannot read - they even create topics in Russian in the English thread, and then whine that posts are deleted and written off. But there are already fewer spammers left - their posts were written off and they leave thinking that this task is not real.

Cryptocurrencies are more or less known in my country but not enough. Approximate estimate I would say 12 percent of the population is aware of the existence of new cryptocurrencies.

Personnaly i'm doing all i can to simplifie the cryptocurrencie principal to people.

12 hours ago, Beapg61 said:

The research company Blockchain Chainalysis published in August of this year 2020 the results of a study carried out where it reveals that Venezuela is the South American nation occupies the third box when it comes to the use of cryptocurrencies.

Remittances and escape from hyperinflation have been the main reasons Venezuelans are so familiar with cryptocurrencies, as presented by the report.

On 10/4/2020 at 4:17 PM, alexjobs said:

There are still many countries where almost no one recognizes cryptocurrencies, countries where the majority of the population still only understands and trades with the dollar.
But in countries with exchange controls (like Venezuela) which is my country of origin, because there cryptocurrencies are known by practically all the inhabitants.
Since money devalues extremely quickly, many, many people keep their money's value using cryptocurrencies.

Why immediately flood? you can also pleasantly communicate with people on the topic, thereby learning something new and completing tasks, we combine pleasant with useful)
I will stay here after the distribution, I like the local atmosphere of friendliness to newbies

2 hours ago, JhonyHistorygram said:

They are difficult data to provide accurately, but approximately 20% of the population in my country knows bitcoin and cryptocurrency technology, in my country of residence adoption is not yet encouraged, much less do you find businesses that accept BTC or another cryptocurrency as a means of payment.

Why immediately flood? You can also nicely chat with people on the topic, thereby learning something new and completing tasks that we combine with useful)
I will stay here after the giveaway, I like the local newbie-friendliness atmosphere

On 1/16/2020 at 6:15 PM, duncun007 said:

i think what we need is more traders teaching other people who dont know about bitcoin and crypto because this way you will help your friends and also help getting more liquidity in the market.

I come from third world countries, but in some spheres of society there are people who are very good at technology and know how to use the Internet, but sometimes there is not even electricity in the provinces, so I can exclude them from the population that knows.With regard to cryptocurrency, by I estimate that about 10-16% of the population in my country really knows about cryptocurrency, but I think that some people know even a little about it, since here we are heavily influenced by America.

I would go so far as to say that in my country 60% of the population know and work with cryptocurrencies, since it is a way to generate extra money with a little investment. In my personal opinion, cryptocurrency mining has helped me a lot.

In my country we are more than 17 million people, I could say that of that amount of people only 2% know the virtual currency of bitcoin but the good expectations that bitcoin is giving in a few years all those 17 million will know that it is bitcoin