Cryptotalk forum was required - Page 20 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PRINCEREDROSE

Cryptotalk forum was required

I thin in the bitcointalk it was difficult to make the money for the newbies now that is why it is important to have any other opportunity and here comes the cryptotalk which is giving money to all of the users equally.

Yes dear you are right, thus forum is so nice and benefited through this forum we came to know about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, and apart from this, we will also get an education free from here which will prove to be good for us in the future.

Yes, this form was very much needed Because those people who want to sit at home and do some business  this forum gives them a great chance.Apart from this, educated jobless people and those students also got good profit from it.Because part time job, students can make a lot of pocket money by giving short time.and this forum makes them financially independent...

Yes, this form was very much needed Because those people who want to sit at home and do some business  this forum gives them a great chance.Apart from this, educated jobless people and those students also got good profit from it.Because part time job, students can make a lot of pocket money by giving short time.and this forum makes them financially independent...

• +1 1

yes the forum is growing rapidly and has more and more users but I think many are here only for the incentive on posts, bitcointalk is still far away, it will take some time before cryptotalk can reach it, then many users have abandoned forums in favor of dedicated chat on telegram

Yes, Cryptotalk  is a very good site for sharing knowledge, you can share your experience with others  and  help other for grow in this forum .These things  are not present on the other side, that is the best feather of it.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes cryptotalk was an essential need of the cryptocurrency community because we need to learn if we want to stay in this community. We need to make things look better & learning & discussion is needed for this.

Yes cryptotalk is playing a role as a medium of discussion between the cryptocurrency community. We need it because we have to learn stuff from seniors by discussing it & cryptotalk is meant for this purpose.

A cryptotalk forum is indispensable for us cryptocurrency lovers, after Bitcointalk there is now a new, more profitable alternative, cryptotalk. Unlike bitcointalk, cryptotalk is more profitable because it pays in bitcoin. The cryptotalk forum provides many benefits for members who post quality, here is a place to share knowledge and experience for traders and those who are used to investing on investment sites.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk will fulfill the desired of the people on earning Bitcoin without investing money. Everyone here loves being here, sharing, learning and at the same time earning some good income. I have been able to gain more knowledge about crypto world.

Sir, thank you very good thing, there is only one good picture of a ghost, a good simple way, you can still earn money, the rest can also be good work. And the more you work in it, the more you will be born. 

There are many human beings searching for assets and forums, to teach themselves about the encrypted world and the new cryptocurrencies, and this discussion board has come to be a very giant range of individuals fascinated in this field, the place they research and earn cash at the identical time. 

Cryptotalk is one of thw best forum after bitcoin talk. But in some section it is better than bitcointalk. Only cryptotalk pay it’s forum member for posting. But other forum do not do that. That's why it is completely different. 

• +2 1

Yes there are sites out there like cryptotalk but most of them dont pay you for posting.Also it has a huge ammount of member who shares and helps each othe on crypto. This is the reason why I think its best from all off them.

On 1/12/2020 at 4:17 PM, PRINCEREDROSE said:

Cryptotalk was required 

I found very nice place to share about crypto 

After bitcointalk many are looking for a new option that came as cryptotalk where all cryptotalk lovers express their cryptotalk views and share among others 

I think 100% certainly fulfill our all desired topic views in the forum

Thanks to bring this forum to cryptotalk lovers to talk about crypto on cryptotalk

I love the forum so much and loving always

Yes my brother i agree with you this type of platform was required because in the time of corona when very less ways to earn money so this type of platform was required.

Great forum overall with easy to use UI but many things need work. For example if this reward system keeps on going for long then this forum will be even more infested with spammers, plagiarizers and farmers. In my opinion it is time to end the campaign as there's plenty of healthy users in this forum already who provide and participate in healthy conversations, debates and what not. Also servers don't seem to handle heavy traffic which also needs upgrading.

Welcome mate, For sure as you said  this is a great place ever seen or heard of where we can discuss more about cryptocurrency and others things base on online marketing. And also learn more about trading, 

I also liked the idea of the forum where experts can share their knowledge and experience  and beginners learn from them and discuss their ideas and at the same time all of them get profits of what they are doing , for me I find it really good the amount we can earn although we spend not a long time in the forum , for beginners not only profits but also the knowledge they gain will help them later in other crypto fields

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

There are many forums about cryptocurrencies. But I think this forum is the best. Because it provides very good earnings and contains constantly updated information. I have learned a lot since I signed up.

Yes, for me this is the best place to be to learn about cryptocurrency and how to be a successful Crypto trader. I have read many members comments on Bitcoin talk that it is not as favourable as CryptoTalk when it comes to earning. CryptoTalk forum gives one the advantage to succeed in Cryptoworld.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, friend, I think the same Cryptotalk is one of the most popular and friendly forums when it comes to teaching cryptocurrencies, since usually if I have questions or want to learn about a topic, I always resort to the forum since I can find a Endless of information and for this reason I love the Cryptotalk forum.

Yes of course it was necessary for us.  We can make a lot of money by investing here.  From here we can learn about important epistemology.  And I can gain knowledge from here.  We can improve our English. Therefore this site is our necessary .. thank you.

• +1 1

Not you alone,

Not he alone, 

Not she alone and 

Not them alone.😊

All of us has really feel happy and enthusiastic about the introduction of cryptotalk which was emanated only to fulfill our desires.

Bless us all!

I am feeling very happy to have this forum because I can learn things by just reading other relevant posts. This is a good platform to learn about crypto currencies and earn by it also. 

In the world their crypto currencies does not exist in the normal life. And more chance to risk in any transaction be use those type of transaction that is secure not use wrong type of wallets that case your money loss.