How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

I have made sometimes 300% profits. Sometimes i made -90% loses. And it's painful. I think taking risks and working without stop loss is completely dumb, you never know when the market will go crazy while you are sleeping. This is why i tell you, don't take unconscious risk, it's your money after all and you don't wanna lose it. Take care of your funds.

without risk you can't able to earn in this market for sure, crypto is very risky you have to make the risk management for it.

You have to take that much risk so that you can afford and not  raising more liabilities from the peoples to bear that loss and at last you will be insolvent if you do that.

Without risk you can't be rich. Without risk you can't live. Any step has some risk. If you want to get profit, you must know about corresponding risks. Every trader check its risk and profit and make his choice.

Normally if it is a very large risk I do not usually invest anything, if it is a medium risk I could invest a part and if it is low I would not hesitate to invest. If it is true that the more risk there is, the more profit you can get, there are people who risk a lot and lose a lot but because they only think about what they can win and not what they lose.

snce i started in this world of cryptocurrencies, I always knew that there were risks, I have lost money and I have also won, I have learned from my mistakes thanks to the fact that I take risks in everything I do. As an old regra says, he who does not risk does not win

Taking risks, of course, sometimes has to be done in crypto, because in the crypto world there are no newby or old players. Crypto is full of various unexpected things, the only way is to follow the news, market reports, to reduce the risk of being fatal.

I participated in this site knowing others' experiences to avoid mistakes that could cause my loss. Thank you for every information here.

Hi. I am one of the people who are not very fearful, I like risk and I think that he who does not risk does not win in life. and for everything you always have to take certain risks. For me it is worth the whole world of crypto since it is very profitable, so why not take risks?

I'm ready to take risks in this situation because you can't gain anything without taking risks so if you want be a successful person you must take advantages and take risks. 

On 1/11/2020 at 10:27 PM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:27 PM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market. Since they represent a high risk, it is important that you understand the risks before starting an investment in cryptocurrencies, so we must opt for investment instruments that allow us to carry out an active management to avoid the risks of fluctuations in the market. In other words, with the agility to take long and short positions. As well as to enter and exit the market with ease.

You are right, every investment has its risks, but for this we must have a knowledge base about what we are going to do, find out about everything, about each airdrops or crypto or some other investment

This is true, we face risks even in our daily life, so care must be taken and then be careful with every step and every trade order you enter and every money you put in an investment in any site or currency project, you must study every step before activating and doing it 

Itry not to take risks, I look for information before
performing any exchange operation, maybe I risk a little
more in a crypto that I follow as TRON or some other.

me dispondria a inverrir mi capital si tuviera mentor que me ayudara, ya que con lo poco que gano en internet de bitcoin me cuesta mucho invertirlo si algun antes analizar alguna plataforma o mercado, por el momento gano de la forma mas segura y es por paginas  que te pagas como cryptotalk.

Now I try to invest money safely. But if there is a website that gives good percentages, I invest a minimal amount

it is not right to do that.. if it works, it's does not work the next time.. we must always be safe and kkep our balance safe.. especially if the balance is high. there is no need to put ourselves in these predicaments.

what interesting your question friend, it is true many people think that just by entering the world of crypto will become millionaires and have fortune, but it is not so in this world also runs much risk, but we must take into account that we must use our money wisely and withdraw some of our money before they become scam pages, ie generate profit and then leave wisely 

Of course in this crypto world you have to take risks.  Because if you are an investor here, you must take risks.  Coke can't stay ahead without taking risks.  So. I would say that you can master all kinds of things through risk.

I think everyone has their own opinion on this. I'm here after so many failures,ready to continue to take risks if I know that there is at least some chance but to do everything better.

Risk is everywhere, not just in the cryptocurrency world. Risk surrounds us on a daily basis. There is no guarantee that we will not be attacked by some madman when we go out on the street. Our life is a risk, it is important to understand. Failures, mistakes, losses are also part of life. You need to learn to accept all this.

If we stick to money management and allocate a certain percentage of funds for each cryptocurrency or trade, the risk can be reduced to a quite acceptable level. Investing 1-3% on a cryptocurrency will diversify the cryptocurrency portfolio, and the consequences of failure will be less shattering. By allocating 5-10% of funds, the risk as well as possible profit will be higher accordingly.

Whether it be Bitcoins ethereum or litecoin it all depends on how much return the users can possibly get with minimum risks. So a careful and planned analysis based on the fundamental aspects that govern these digital coins are necessary in order to take maximum rest so as to get wonderful returns. As far as I can tell it is better to learn from the experts and experienced users who can provide you with the necessary information.