An aged bitcoin trader trying to help - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aged Bitcoin Trader

An aged bitcoin trader trying to help

I want to thank you for this wonderful initiative. It is very important for us as beginners to see the elderly in this field help us and provide free consultations to those who need it. You are a wonderful person.

• +5 1

I would like to thank you my friend for what you provided us in your post and I loved joining the beginners section because I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies and I still need to know.

Thankyou for this offer dear. Im sure you can guide anyone here in need of help with your experience and knowledge. Thankyou for offering us your consultation. I surely will take help from you when needed.

Hi friend nice to have you here on the forum. If you want you can post useful information in this forum and and I want to know about trading if it is good for me but my knowledge about trading is less. If you are an expert on trading then I need your help. How can I contact you.

Thank you for providing this help to cryptocurrency traders. You motivate them to work hard and actively in this way. It is nice to see a Bitcoin trader who loves to provide assistance to others so I hope you continue to do good, thank you. 

• +2 1

I believe that such posts are very stimulating and useful to encourage members to work. There is nothing better than offering help to other members, especially new members, as we can answer all their questions and try to help them avoid problems and mistakes in the future.

• +2 1

Thank you for this initiative, I am a beginner and this post is very helpful to me, no doubt if I need some information I will return to your post, good luck.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend, and we are here with all our mental strength to help you. We, as a family, here in this forum, help each other, share opinions, and learn from expert members with useful information to gain experience from them in order to deal with others in order to help them with any question they ask us.

Well, it is really wonderful to help people who really need help, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies because they are still somewhat deplored .. I wish you more brilliance in your work and success in helping people.

Edited by Fatima Alre

Since you are providing a free Service there isn't actually a need for us to ask you for advice or fill your private messages inbox with spam, You can just share your knowledge as i do with the rest of the community explaning specific topics and providing information on different trading options

You are lucky to join this forum, which is considered one of the most important sites that are interested in the world of cryptocurrencies, trading and investment, and I hope you spend an enjoyable time working in this forum.

I want to take your opinion and experience Tudor luc the market in now decrease in this forum what is reason behind this I want to know without learning we cannot knowing about this

Thanx

• +3 1

Welcome .. It is very nice to publish this post and welcome the beginners and try to provide them with help. It has become an easy thing for them to get the person to help if everyone is an expert and has the skill in the same way and publish a post that knows about himself Thank you my friend

• +2 1

You are welcome in this wonderful forum.  Thank you for this great offer.  We desperately need to learn to trade properly.  The trading world needs a lot of knowledge and experience in order to be able to earn big money.  Old members are the best choice for us to get knowledge.  thank you so much

• +1 1

Continue to write quality and positive posts for us if you want to give us the best tips or suggestions. For newcomers to the cryptocurrency world, your contributions may make a lot of sense.

Yes, we have started working here and set before us a goal that we seek while enjoying high ethical values while working, including cooperation and helping others in providing advice to them when needed by experts and useful communication in raising the level of discussion and setting appropriate reputation points for members ’publications .. Thank you, my friend, for your interest. In this matter it is your moral generosity.

Hello my friend

Thank you for your great offer in helping members. you are a kind person

This forum has many premium members who are constantly answering other members' inquiries and questions

They also teach them how to invest and exchange properly, in addition to knowing how to analyze the cryptocurrency market

In fact, thank you very much for this special offer. Me and all the members of this forum appreciate your effort to improve and develop our information about cryptocurrencies

Welcome my friend, I hope you are in good health
CryptoTalk is the best platform for trading and dealing in cryptocurrencies. Yes, you made a good choice by choosing this platform because it is the best

Thank you, my friend, for this information. I wish you happiness and good health. I hope that I will reach what you have reached to obtain money and experience like you. You have all the best and success.

Hai mate. Welcome here. Nice to hear this. Very excellent perfomance. It is very helpful and useful to the whole members in this forum. About on the study of the trading. Keep it up like this posts. Thanks to you very much.

• +1 1

On 1/10/2020 at 12:18 PM, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

Good to see you all, I made this post only to saying hello to you all. And I just updated my profile and tried to see is there any thing I need to do also.

Anyway, wish you good luck and happiness while trading. And I offer free financial consultation for crypto traders who really need help. 

Thanks for this offer. I really appreciate you. Crypto is the best way for earning. We can more earn from crypto currency . Specially bitcoin is the best for investing. 

• +1 1

My dear, thank you for this advice provided to all members here, or for you to be a great trader, or for you to be old in any field. We take the advice of the elderly to us in the end because they lead us to this in general. I advise everyone to ask this simple trader that anything is related to cryptocurrencies.  In general, in order for people to become well acquainted with him, and therefore we have certainly gained our knowledge about these matters, which will increase about the famous conversation. Thank you very much.

• +1 1