Purchase video games with bitcoin - Page 9 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Purchase video games with bitcoin

On 1/9/2020 at 12:46 PM, Loly said:

Before, you had to go to a store to buy a video game. But these days, most players shop online. The possession of video games has become digital, like many digital currencies themselves. So it is only natural that you will accept more and more leading Bitcoin gaming sales platforms.

Steam - The world's largest computer gaming platform.

Xbox - Pay for games, add-ons, and Xbox Live subscription.

Play Station Network - You can pay for games, additions, and a PlayStation Network subscription.

Hempel Pendel - Unregistered games site.

Big Fish Games - an irregular gaming company based in Seattle, Washington.

Green Man Gaming - Games, Switches, and Digital Games.

Zinga - mobile and online games.

Isn't that cool?

Its one step forward for cryptocurrancs and its best thing to see that we can shop with bitcoin, and we can see that bitcoin is getting accepted everyday, but in my opinion bitcoin is not good for shopping its only fr trading and investing, because the price of bitcoin is not fixed so if you buy something with fluctuating coin then you will lose big moneys, i you buy one game with 30$$ worth of bitcoin today that means around 320,000 satoshis and if the rice of bitcoin rice the next day and if 30$$ worth of bitcoin drops to 200,000 satoshi then that means you lost 120,000 satoshis.

I hope America will do it and we will be able to buy games using Bitcoin. In order for such giant firms to accept money in bitcoins, the United States would have to formally accept cryptocurrency as a currency, as most gaming firms are registered there.