Next bitcoin dump - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Next bitcoin dump

I don't see any dump happening. Given the situation we might say that 8k is the ultimate low right now (something like the 4K on the previous ranges before the halvening). It seems that we have a good chance to go up to 16k perhaps 20k by the end of the year. Although my main concern is that Bitcoin is moving according to stock indexes lately. It seems that investors are treating Bitcoin as a stock and dumping when the stocks are dumping. This might be a reason not to be optimistic.

• +1 2

Yeah, yes, so I told you when suddenly most of the community wants to take and drain the bitcoin into the pipe. Although now the bitcoin newsletter for the American fund

• +2 1

It will be in next few months so hold tight for that before that start your preparation for that.How much you want to buy and where you want to buy because it will be a crazy ride.You can also buy now its not pretty high.

Not now or in next two years definetly. The current price is pretty stable as for me. I think bitcoin price won't decrease bellow 10000$

Edited by ayoayo

At the moment I do not think that btc has a significant decline, rather many experts see it on the rise, but the opportunity may present itself when the next btc halving occurs, there you can take advantage of a decline in the currency and earn good money with the rise.

• +5 1

I can say with confidence that it will be in 2021 in the middle or near the end of the year, and then there will be a good take-off(well, as always)

On 1/8/2020 at 3:58 AM, kingsbtc said:

When is the next bitcoin dump or there would't be bitcoin dump again? So many of my friends that are not into crypto currency are asking when the next bitcoin dump will be so they can buy more bitcoin at cheap rate 

I estimate that the next bitcoin jump will be soon, it has remained for months at a high value, it is more we saw it reach 13 k with ease

It is very unlikely that a dump will happen soon in the life of Bitcoin, but nothing is certain in this life, so it can happen, but everything will depend on the supply and demand and the events worldwide of cryptocurrencies.