Student's Earning bitcoin - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jesoy

Student's Earning bitcoin

Yes of course students are earning bitcoin. Students are doing great work in this forum they are giving their valuable time in this forum for the betterment and earning of the forum. There are no age restrictions on this forum. Everyone can work in this forum and earn bitcoin. I am also a university student. This forum is providing great financial support to pay off my arrears and all other expenses.

• +2 1

It would be a really great thing if students could earn bitcoin from here.  Because they can earn from here to cover their own tuition fees as well as have something of their own family so I would say that if students can do up to two here then it will be good for the country and can play a role in the country's economy.  I hope every student will be able to gain knowledge from here and they will work according to all the rules and regulations. Thank you all friends

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes we know that the forum is an interesting platform as well as a professional platform where we are getting bitcoins in a good amount for our posts and comments, so this is a golden opportunity for students to post here and  earn bitcoin. The forum proves to be a useful platform for all and it is especially useful for the students as it is giving them a part time job, through which they can afford their studies' expansions. 

I agree with you my friend because I'm a student when my class fellow told me about bitcoin and this platform. So I'm join when this platform u really happy because here earning very easy. Bitcoin provide me a lot of money and good information.

• +3 1

I agree with you my friend the importance of crypto currencies are increasing day by day so it will be a good idea to earn some part time income as bitcoins which is the leading cryptocurrency.This can be achieved in many ways

1) MINING is one way of earning bitcoin or any other crypto coins it is one of the easiest ways of earning using some specific software but it is a long term process and will take time 

2)TRADING is another way of earning bit coin its simple logic buy cheap sell for profit you can buy bitcoins from online crypto markets like yobit

3)GAMING and other soft wares - using such apps and following the moderators instructions allows you to gain some amount of BTC

4)READING books this is a possibility if you have interests  in reading

there are also some other ways if you know such methods don't forget to reply to this post and also  to rate

Yes your'e right you can make a money to meet your daily need on here you can meet your expensives by working on cryptotalk forum its best for the students whose parents dosent able to meet their need.

Hello!yes bitcoin is the best way for student.They work and get money to start there education and they get expereince for bitcoin market.Also that they work any field of bitcoin. 

Yes we must share the information about crypto talk to the students who are closely related to us. Cryptotalk can support them to a good extent to and some money. It would be a good deal if they have time to spare in this platform. 

1 hour ago, ADHIP said:

I agree with you my friend the importance of crypto currencies are increasing day by day so it will be a good idea to earn some part time income as bitcoins which is the leading cryptocurrency.This can be achieved in many ways

1) MINING is one way of earning bitcoin or any other crypto coins it is one of the easiest ways of earning using some specific software but it is a long term process and will take time 

2)TRADING is another way of earning bit coin its simple logic buy cheap sell for profit you can buy bitcoins from online crypto markets like yobit

3)GAMING and other soft wares - using such apps and following the moderators instructions allows you to gain some amount of BTC

4)READING books this is a possibility if you have interests  in reading

there are also some other ways if you know such methods don't forget to reply to this post and also  to rate

Hello my friend. Thank you so much for this information. I'm a student and I'm looking forward to make a little savings. Firstly I'm excited about my first payment after my 7 days period is over. I'm also looking forward to the other wats you shared. I think it's better to have a some bitcoins as savings. Once again thanks for your information. 

Cryptotalk gives us a great opportunity to earn money. Im a student. As a student I can earn bitcoin by doing comment in a post. Not also earn but also gaather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. We can learn many things from them. Im very optimistic about this forum. 

• +1 1

i am also a student..really cryptotalk is very useful for student..because we are all students who work here..we can make our free time to valueable by this platform..we earn money by study..we can pay our study cost without taking money form parents..

I have not yet received the payments from this platform because I have not completed the 100 comments, but as I have learned from many members that there are those who study and the requirements of his studies are many and spend his payments from crypto on his studies and there are those who depend on himself through the amount he earns from crypto so I think there is a varying percentage According to the price of Bitcoin, when its value is high, your profit is double, and when you lose its value, your profit is small. Good luck for you and everyone 

• +1 1

Yes,I'm a student and I also earn bitcoin.Bitcoin is a helpful to  us.   With the money I earn, I pay for my studies and others expense.Crypto has given us a great opportunity to earn.

Of course my brother, I am totally agree with your content because I am also a student and very mush happy to earn BTC for meeting my study expenses. I consider myself as a very lucky person to find Cryptotalk where I have been getting both benefits as earning and learning more about Cryptocurrency and trading.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 1/8/2020 at 6:41 AM, Jesoy said:

I am  a student and I will share to you the help of bitcoins in my studies. We have many projects to have, more complicated payments but i started earning this bitcoins before our payments and i really earned money and when i withdaw it, i used it in paying the unpaid payments . Well, i can't pay the tuition with it but the small amount of payments is really a yes if you use bitcoins. This is really true and now i am currently earning it. I tell my classmates to earn bitcoins too because in our generation we are more exposed in cryptocuerencies and we should be thankful that we are using it as an extra income or even allowance.

Students are currently able to earn bitcoin through this site.By posting on this site they are able to earn bitcoin as well as have extra income which is covering their daily expenses.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm additionally an understudy, and that is awesome to perceive how crypto causes you a ton and furthermore to me that is the reason I have this crucial assistance a greater amount of my cohorts and companions that if conceivable I will direct them and show them the crypto world for them to win their own benefit and help themselves

These are the posts that beginners and novices really need. Many times people think that they are going to win in Cryptomonies, Forex or Stocks just by buying and selling, when in fact it is the opposite. It is a learning process where we will have to be very patient and above all start with someone you trust so that no inconvenience occurs.

Offcourse that's true, this forum is really helpful for earning especially for students who find it difficult to pay for their study expenses. We are very lucky to have that opportunity.

• +3 1

Dear I also q student. And I am earning from here . This money is not little for me. Because I am earning here and I am taking expensive of my university fees. This is fully helpful for me .

Of course you said right, this form is helping students in making bitcoins. But it is our job to awear students that people do not yet have such special knowledge about crypto currency. Taking advantage of this platform can create BTC.

Yeah it is really good as a student we have to pay many dues that are not evry time asked to our families to pay this. And yes this forum makes students independent in their studies. 

Dear mate, I am a student too and I recently joined this discussion. Indeed, understudies also acquire bitcoins and, in addition, support their business. Also, I need to get BTC from this fee and pay for my work and all expenses myself. This discussion is simple and phenomenal for all understudies to master computerized cash and bring in cash.

• +1 1

I am a student I want to earn from bitcoin or from cryptotalk. It's a amazing platform for every online earner. And I suggest to the all student join this platform. And enjoy it

As a student too earning and investing is what helps me, with the previous year being a great one that made me have some better finances. In this age cryptocurrencies help us make some profits but we should also hold some investments because there can be some of them that will reach global adoption.

That is great my friend, earning crypto from this platform it's really good for students while they are studying. Cryptotalk would be helpful to them on their studies, you can earn money to complete his payments of day to day needs and can focus on its study rather than working out somewhere before to get payment.