My positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

My positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse.

At first, anyone should believe on it to be a a hit trader, and i think you want to work on it with self assurance to be an appropriate exchangers.

yes me to , especially when there is nothing much going on, the coin seems like it has stopped on its track and its going to move only when its pushed and its a little bit difficult for me to imagine am stopping everything here for it, so its good to really realize what to do with it

My opinion is that bitcoin will usually prove it always displaying how valuable it's miles and also we should no longer in any manner assume a collapse in bitcoin it's a Coin that has come from far based totally on facts

You should basically do some more research if your tremendous attitude toward Bitcoin and different cryptocurrencies collapses. Try to examine how Bitcoin presents the planet with a economic freedom as a decentralized price network.

I suppose that Bitcoin isn't always going to be dead now additionally it can not occurs in coming future. So,it's far better to mention that you can not consider this due to the fact it can not takes place.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I already write about optimist in crypto but someone deny my opinion and reply me like this. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. I see many reply like this and now my positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse, do I need leave bitcoin now?

Your opinion is very right because many of us here are waiting to see the end of the drama because there are too many bodies who are wishing the death of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency but as far as i know that cryptocurrency will always scale though 

May Bitcoin get going to breakdown for the motive that countless sting website on online plant via Bitcoin and make somewhere your house who take Bitcoin are before now frustrated to individuals behavior they own nightmare as nicely that they'll ruin their Bitcoin

nicely I should agree, in case you appearance returned at the price of amazon and others we are in a stoop, and it's going to worsen, i'm able to’t say that cyber forex could be a “safe haven”, as it’s nonetheless linked to fiat and its inflationary measures. Your right in down instances many do turn to gold because it’s time honoured, however perhaps not so much this time spherical. we are able to see but yes it is going to be larger than 2008. however now 2020 is something else for crypto.

It depends what you do. In General, it will no longer be possible to judge the destiny of bitcoin at the moment. Everything is just starting and it is higher to live inside the middle of events. There can be many changes and it's far not possible to expect for the better or now not.

7 minutes ago, Sky said:

I don't think so bitcoin will collapse. I am being positive with bitcoin and still believe that it will continue. But then let's not forget that bitcoin is risky and we need to be careful and not to just rely on it.

Yeah bitcoin we never collapsed so because am very positive with bitcoin and still believe that it will continue. But we should be very very careful about cryptocurrency in general 

In theory Bitcoin is a revolution to the world economic system, but I don't think Bitcoin is invincible or durable, everything has an end. What I do believe is that bitcoin opens the doors to many cryptocurrency and in the world we already see state projects with cryptocurrency supported, which is the idea, that its value is defined by both trust and support.

Do don't depart this crypto foreign money paintings this is the only of the nice paintings that you cannot suppose how much you will earn on this market there are numerous negative mind approximately bitcoin however you take it positive

You should now not assume negative with regards to bitcoin. I am constantly a huge fan of crypto and usually continue to be positive.

Just due to the fact the price may not be in good form does now not mean you must startthinking negatively. Look at the future and consider what is in store for you.

I work on Bitcoin every day and believe it and see that I am still optimistic about the currency. I think it grows and everyone knows it is a little patience.

I have trust and believing in bitcoin as long as it continue to be alive and it will never fade away because it is the mother of all cryptocurrency.the future of Crypto currency is very bright.

On 1/7/2020 at 1:52 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I already write about optimist in crypto but someone deny my opinion and reply me like this. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. See 2020 as good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. I see many reply like this and now my positive thinking about bitcoin start collapse, do I need leave bitcoin now?

How long have you known bitcoin? if you know him long enough I'm sure you can still survive. I don't think we all need to leave bitcoin. If indeed a bitcoin will collapse then leave him after he really collapses.

Don't let some matters that others say discourage you from investing into crypto. You want to visit experts to ezplian to you his matters work.

Well in some unspecified time in the future owning it will be an exercise in seeking out an area to have your greenback transfers pass into. It appears the major banking establishments of the arena are going to clearly refuse to just accept these transfers, after which what?

I don't suppose Bitcoin has to leave. Although Bitcoin has prison complexity, it will be resolved at its very own pace, and many countries have declared it legitimate. Bitcoin is now properly ahead, as its charges are rising. Bitcoin in no way works

You may strive a few Altcoins like Ethereum to have a backup plan if Bitcoin is low. But don't lose hope, simply still wait due to the fact Bitcoin for me remains evolving. If Bitcoin collapse there may be a large impact which can appear in Crypto Currency world.

You should no longer break effortlessly or lose your confidence. From the first loss, be greater affected person and bitcoin will rise soon, so do no longer get out of the sector of cryptocurrencies yet due to the fact the following is tons better.

I think I m for ever optimist approximately Bitcoin I dont understand why, but once I see the past of Bitcoin is just right here 2010, however once I see the fee of Bitcoin WOW in just 10 years rise an historic charge, so Bitcoin exist for ever and upward thrust upward push more.

I don't think Bitcoin will collapse. Because Bitcoin halvening is coming and truely fee will upward thrust very high and subsequently we must all be superb approximately this