Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Not all are scams, sometimes what makes the scam is the opinion of the personal mistakes of investors who mispredict or don't have the patience and knowledge about choosing good investments in the crypto world.

On 7/1/2020 at 2:43, Oluade said:

Obtener Bitcoin gratis puede ser pequeño, pero es mejor que una plataforma de inversión. La mayoría de esas plataformas de inversión son estafas, como adturbine y mymagnet, todas prometen el cielo y la tierra y siguen adelante para portarse mal.

I agree with you, if what you want is to make money online, it is best to invest in good cryptocurrencies that in the short, medium and even long term will give you excellent returns in earnings.
The best way to obtain benefits thanks to cryptocurrencies is to choose and bet on a good project, my advice would be that you will not only dedicate yourself to obtaining fractions of bitcoin, in a faucet or in a PTC but that you go much further, investigate or Investigate coins that are relatively recent and look at these aspects: their price (it is recommended that it be low), the number of shares in circulation (as long as the number of available coins is not so high, the better their price will be) and what project or what problem they seek to solve (a cryptocurrency that has a solid project, with good members and that seeks to solve a problem is almost certain to be successful)
That way you just need to allocate a small amount of money (always diversifying) and buy the amount of coins that you want, in case you do not have money, look for a way to be able to mine it or obtain it for free in a faucet, this It has helped me and they have allowed me to earn extra money without the need to risk my capital on an investment page.

I believe that right answer is to do both. Sites like this one which give you free coins by posting is good yeah that's undeniable but the fact that there's actual knowledge related to stuff about crypto here and it's NOT just people posting for coins makes a valuable tool to actually invest into crypto of course this isn't the case most of time because like you said there are scammers everywhere but I think you would get more out of it you invest with the knowledge obtained here in mind plus whatever you read personally but at the end of the day that's up to each person.

From my point of view if it is better to win it for free than sometimes to invest since you do not lose how it could happen if you invest, so if you win a raffle of $ 100 in bitcoins you can put it in another sale or something but if you invest you have a chance of losing everything as of win

Earn free bitcoins daily by completing a learning mission or inviting friends to OKEx. Learn crypto & get free BTC. The fastest way to get freebitcoin.

this is the worst thought that people shouldn't have. imagine if people never bought bitcoin and only stayed making faucets. how would it be possible for the bitcoin price to rise to the point of $ 10500 if no one buys bitcoin? we have to buy bitcoin

• +1 1

Of course, because the price of Bitcoin is very high and difficult to buy, but when you get it for free, you can benefit from it or convert it into currency, its price is low.

It is difficult to find pages that really pay, but there are many that have been paying for years, I recommend that you investigate pages that pay since you can make good profits

On 1/7/2020 at 2:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Earning free bitcoins is an option for people who do not have the way to invest.

Now if you have how to invest it will undoubtedly be better to invest in Bitcoin given the returns you can achieve.

Another alternative is to progressively earn free Bitcoin, you accumulate and then invest even small amounts, this experience will serve as learning for future investments of greater value.

On 1/10/2020 at 06:44, Warrior said:

Not all the time because investment can make you rich anytime but free earning can't do this. So if we want to earn more we have to invest into best project

It is also worth noting that free distribution of coins is now very rare, and you can invest quite constantly. This is also the disadvantage of free distributions, there are very few of them. And you can invest in any coin, there are many sites for this. Exchanges, wallets, everyone has the opportunity to invest money.

Getting Bitcoin for free can be a good option but you will earn a large small amount, but it is much better than an investment platform. Because many are scammers and they keep what they invested and do not end up returning, while when you earn free bitcoin it is not necessary to invest.

It is better earning free bitcoin than investment platforms because they are a slow way to earn much money and if the prices come low you will lose in everything you have been invested in.

I prefer, of course, to win bitcoin than to invest, I use the freebitcoin website to win and I have already withdrawn about 0.02 from there, it is super good. I can help if you want

• +5 1

Just now, JoaoFontes said:

I prefer, of course, to win bitcoin than to invest, I use the freebitcoin website to win and I have already withdrawn about 0.02 from there, it is super good. I can help if you want

Friend can teach me that to earn with this site? Have a link? Thank you💰

• +4 1

5 minutes ago, Joao99bento said:

Friend can teach me that to earn with this site? Have a link? Thank you💰

I'll send the link for registration, here if you are interested, just click and scroll hour by hour.
http://freebitcoin.in/?r=11581577

Doubts, I'm here to help everyone.
the roll can take a lot at once.

• +4 1

Bitcoin profit from investment is better than free profit, as the free profit takes a long and tiring time in your browsing and around lazy and honest sites where investment is faster ........

5 minutes ago, JoaoFontes said:

I'll send the link for registration, here if you are interested, just click and scroll hour by hour.
http://freebitcoin.in/?r=11581577

Doubts, I'm here to help everyone.
the roll can take a lot at once.

Thank you very much, i Will register and ser how i do it, can i invest? What do you thank is best?

Earning free Bitcoins is not as easy as you would like, you must follow a lot of steps normally to get to it or you won't get any reward at all, but if you are just seeking free coins with out investing really in it it's possible you will waste a lot of time doing this tasks for some things that wont reward you at all. The best way is to buy a fraction or the entire Bitcoin if you have the funds in  a Exchange, after all this is the safest way, with no risks at all and then you can transfer this to your wallet and just keep it safe, remember to always keep your safety words in a safe place.

I do not think that either method is exclusive, although by having the capital and investing you may or may not obtain profits, also the jobs or promotions where you can obtain cryptocurrencies help to swell the portfolio, I understand that it depends on the availability of time from each one it is not to despise obtaining something else.

It can be said that if it is good to generate bitcoin without investing because there are pages that end up being scam and fraudulent, they keep your investment and you do not generate income.

Your observationi is absolutely no as you thinking some investment exchange are scam we really agree and that earning free bitcon has more scam , wasting of time and low earning rate than investment plan that is my opinion

On 1/7/2020 at 3:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

In my opinion it is better to invest in cryptocurrencies since better benefits are obtained although it is more risky, but nevertheless you can also obtain free bitcoin, although it is a minimal profit.