Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems?

On 1/3/2020 at 8:05 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Digital technology helps change one's life and the presence of Bitcoin has shown a new era in this advanced technology world.  Today many people are familiar with Bitcoin, although only a few countries accept it.  We need to know that Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.  The name is also associated with open source software that he designed, and also uses peer-to-peer networks without centralized storage or a single administrator where the United States Treasury calls bitcoin a decentralized currency.  Is the presence of Bitcoin can help people who are below the poverty line, because many people say that Bitcoin is a way to make money easily and tax free for its users.

In general, yes, I think that Bitcoin can actually help in solving the economic problems of countries, and this matter may be studied in the countries that adopt it

• +3 1

We have seen some countries have their fiat currency devastated and useless. These that have very high inflation may find in Bitcoin a short or even long term possibility to help them revive and begin trading again with other countries, however the economies depend on trade and co-operation.

It can help a lot if you give time to earn it. Nothing is free of cost in this universe. If you wish to solve your financial issues with bitcoin then prepare yourself to work for it.

Yes , Definitely it can help the economic of the country . Actually in my point of view , if we want Change in our economic country then we use crypto currency . So these economy is slowly shifting to adapt these needs

Yes, In my way of thinking crypto currency is already making big impact on economic problems.Crypto world can play a more importand and helping role in the economy, if all the restrictions for crypto currencies are removed in all countries.

Of course bitcoin can help with the economic problems. The main economical problem is unemployment and many people are working in the bitcoin trade and they are getting self employed easily. So it can be said that bitcoin can reduce the unemployment problem in the countries of the world. Many people are getting rich easily from the bitcoin. 

Crypto can help in certain aspects of the economy’s problems, such as high taxes in some countries and inflation in other countries ’currencies, for example,
But perhaps dealing with crypto has drawbacks, including that illegal matters are dealt with through crypto, and that does not allow the competent authority to follow these negative processes.

• +1 1

I belong to the school of thought that believe that crypto currency has come to change the wolrd economy in its entirety. It is a matter of time when the whole world will be using a single digital currency as a means of legal exchange. 

Given the current situation, it is being concluded that Bitcoin can help solve economic problems. It has many benefits and it will continue to work for the next generation. It will certainly play an important role. I hope Bitcoin has a lot of big plans with which So we hope it will work to solve the problem

Tax is very important thing  for a country. This tax develop a country. But bitcoin can change the process, it jas the positive side too. Many currency can make real deal in this ground.

Bitcoin by itself cannot solve the economic problems of any country. But it has helped people who are unemployed or underemployed to earn some income. Thus, they don't become a burden for their family or country.

It can help a lot if you give it time to achieve.  Nothing in this universe is free.  If you want to solve your financial problems with Bitcoin, prepare yourself to work for it.  Then you can benefit from here.

I think bitcoin is big solution of economic problems.  Bitcoin and blockchain will help and contribute to development of many countries in future. In my opinion blockchain technology is a unique technology. I think one day it will worth more precious.

BTC has a lot of potential to achieve it but unfortunately there are not many countries that support it knowing that in BTC and cryptocurrencies there are many more possibilities to generate very good profits for both a government and its inhabitants but as it is decentralized, many countries prefer to prohibit its use to despite seeing so much potential.

• +2 1

In general, cryptocurrencies are seen as a means to obtain income quickly and concisely, depending on the investment made in order to obtain a return, in the same way you can work for free which makes it tempting For all those people who have access to the internet and require an extra income either out of necessity or vanity, today there are many examples of how cryptocurrencies have helped many with economic and social problems.

My dear friend btc will come in handy only if the members of the forum reside in the countries where btc is allowed to use.  As far as I know, btc is not valid in poor countries, so I don't think btc can improve the lot of the poor.  If countries allow the use of btc within their own countries, then it will be improve there life.

It can help the economic problems but i don't think in the near future. Bitcoin still banned in some countries and governments still can't trust bitcoin. We're starting to hear too many news about crypto regulations, maybe those regulations can help the increase of bitcoin usage, and maybe it can help the economic problems.

If both at the individual level and at the national level, it is something that simply countries must understand that cryptocurrencies are legal in each country ensures that they can help that country, that is why this economy is growing little by little and great powers financial institutions are already beginning to use them.

My friend I want to tell you that the Bitcoin is beneficial to rise up your economical condition and it is very beneficial for all countries who used the Bitcoin to rise their economical stat in the market so you can get a good profit with the trade of Bitcoin

• +4 1

Yes Bitcoin can help solve financial problems. There are many people who will be able to solve the economic problems of themselves and the country by investing in Bitcoin through Yobit

• +3 1

Yes bitcoin is used and can be helpful for economic problems. Bitcoin prices changes alot and with that a user can have a good amount of money. Price fluctuations leads to a good amount of profit from Bitcoins.

• +2 1

People love crypto because is free, no monopoly and free taxes. Safety is the main problem but that is our responsibility. Economic keep continue even currency in bad condition like this time and that's become good indicator crypto can help economic problems

• +5 1

Yes it already solve unemployment. Me from being jobless when I discover Bitcoin it gives me opportunity to earn money to support my financial living.now I am spending my time in a productive way.theres a lot of way to earn using this currency if you just spend time to learn how it works

• +2 1

Yes,bitcoin somehow can help the economic problem,coz one of the major economic problem that we are facing is financial crisis,so with the help of bitcoins,it opens more opportunity for everyone to make and earn money

• +5 1

Only bitcoin alone can't help a country to redolve thr issues of economy.all crypto currencies together can do it..because a country having very huge population more than the bitcoin volume..so every country should come forward in the crypto market and make it legalised in their country region

• +2 1