How big is your investment in crypto ? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How big is your investment in crypto ?

I have less than $ 1000, I do not even reach half, since my capital is very little, but every day I try to make that capital grow and my investment is larger, since I know the market and I know that this capital can be multiply twice; But with the little that I have invested, I have done quite well and the profit is growing little by little.

On 1/2/2020 at 3:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

I am in the second group, but very soon I will step into the third group. Sometimes it is hard to get used to the sharply increased size of the deposit, I have to build risk management differently, but this is the whole point of trading and investments!

From the first moment I did not invest, I dedicated myself to collecting satoshis in faucets, and from then on I have made small investments until I collect a considerable amount at least in my country, but they are less than 1000 usd.

I am not professional crypto investor, so i just collect some coins from faucets and air drops and try to invest them to get profit about 1000$ and more. I invested 10$ that i didn't need from real money and got about +30% to that investment. I think it is possible to start trading from the absolute zero.

My first investment was $ 120, I traded them and earned $ 160 in a couple of days. After that I invested in a new project, which turned out to be a scam, and lost all the money, unfortunately. Be attentive friends! Now I have deposited $ 300 and will trade on them.

Если у меня есть деньги, то я инвестирую в криптовалюту, такую как Ethereum, Lightcoins и биткоины, потому что цена этих монет растет на высоких стадиях, и это большой шанс для всех инвесторов, которые инвестируют в эти дни, и новые люди приходят и инвестируют таким образом, крипторынок растет.

Half of my money is in crypto, i donot fear doing this because iam sure crypto is the future, i know people took loans from bank to invest in crypto

Indeed, my speculation are not that much perhaps my greatest venture is $200 in light of the fact that I utilized it as capital for exchanging and it went well so every time I get for instance $250 benefit from exchanging or higher the abundance in $200 will be moved to my wallet, and the $200 will remain in light of the fact that as I state it is my capital and I need to continue cycling it to make more benefit, and generally I do posting occupations, so I don't put that much just in exchanging.

Now all my funds are frozen at usdt because I see the market volatile and I haven't found a suitable area to enter

I have invested around $ 500 in bitcoin which I still have in investment and it has generated great profits, I always recommend investing only in bitcoin not in other cryptocurrencies for the security it offers.

On 9/29/2020 at 1:14 PM, duncun007 said:

well here is a tip, dont invest all your money in one thing, even if you put 300$ in crypto dont buy just one coin and wait for it to go up, diversifying your portfolio is what you should be doing.

that is correct. investing all your money in coin is a big risk, even if that one coin is bitcoin itself, because there are always other coins that are pumping so just sticking to bitcoin could be less profitable.

• +1 1

I don't have big investment in crypto. I have investments worth  may be between $ 0 - $ 1000 but I am seeking to expand that and enlarge the size of my investment. Many people are investing here big amount because of reality of crypto... I wish success and success to everyone in the field of digital currencies.

I am not that much familiar with the investment it is usually done by my friend but I am afraid because there is a great risk on that but behind there is a great chance of getting more money. I would try at future when I have acquired my knowledge on that field.

My answer is 0-1000 $ I can tell you that I am poor and alone and invested the airdrop profits but I have done well despite everything, I wish I had a lot of money to invest in many platforms that interest me

I only invest in cryptocurrency once. When the price falls, I buy a small amount of coins. I like to invest more and more, but now I have little money for these reasons I cannot buy a coin

• +5 1

My total investments are around 11500$. I had invested in Bitcoin, Etherium, lite coin and have some money particularly for day trading strategies. I am planning to invest much more next year. 

Hello everyone. My investment in crypto is $ 0-1000. I'm constantly losing or winning. 
I'm not in the red

I belong to a middle class family. I don't have big amount to invest. But i have investes 300$ in bitcoin. And i am expecting it will be 100000$ anytime.

You would invest less than $ 1000 to start trading and the more the capital grows, the greater the investment and the greater the profits over time.

I have not invested more than 200 dollars in cryptocurriencies but i usually use stablecoins a lot