Why my payment method is not update in cryptotalk - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jamshaid107

Why my payment method is not update in cryptotalk

Hi my respective siniors of cryptotalk family, tell me about why my payment method is not update in cryptotalk. 

Today I notice payment method updates have a error. Now what we need to set this payment method. I think it's a technical errer but I want talk with millionaire of cryptotalk today. 

We are all here to help for each others. 

After 100 posts how we can set payment method for withdrawal. 

My friend .. this is a temporary problem .. you will be paid soon ... after you complete 100 posts, the first post will be published every day 20 posts for a period of 7 days after which you will receive your payments ... I hope that this problem has been resolved and the forum administrators get rid of the spammers .. good luck

It is a strategy for the moderators of the Forum to increase their efficiency, as for method of payment, it is a contribution of at least 20 comments per day, welcomed you and all mates. the challenge now faced is with all participants.

Welcome my friend that the English section is currently off payment for this payment update happens in the forum every now and then in order to get rid of spammers, fake accounts and people looking for entertainment in the forum we just have to wait until it opens .