Writing a post or writing a reply ?!😪😪😪 - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
New Thing Everyday

Writing a post or writing a reply ?!😪😪😪

Welcome my friend .I think if you have a question that you want to know the answer to or a topic that is appropriate, useful to others and meaningful, publish it .If you don't have a topic, express your opinion with responses to other people's topics, advise them and provide the right information.

• +3 1

You should have some experience in the forum.before publishing any thing as topic and also you have to be sure that the topic you are writing is not mentioned before in the forum 

• +1 1

My dear friend, if you write a post or responses that are calculated the same thing and receive the same payment, so do not worry my friend, write what you are creative with and it will be calculated if it is an important guaranteed related to the encrypted currencies

Every person in us should make useful publications if he has good experience and information, and every member must diversify, so times he publishes and times he responds, according to what he knows. 

My friend, each of them has its own benefits, and what you want to write the post is useful, but after following the rules of writing the post and researching its topic and also commenting, good luck

• +4 1

Dear in my opinion it's depending on the kind of topics we're having.  If a topic is asking something then we should help it by making a reply on it but if a topic is telling us something which can be helpful then we can make a post by thanking and praising the topic creator. 

You have complete freedom to write whatever you want, whether it's a response or a subject. It is better to write responses on other members' topics if you are unable to build a subject with a good idea.
I wish you the best of luck.

• +3 1

I think creating a post or responding to a post with a comment is the same thing, but what really matters is that we create posts and not comment on posts in a useful way for other members and share knowledge with them.

We can create new topics to introduce new things in this forum. Otherwise we have opportunity to do comments. Read the topic and try to answer relevant to the topicWe can write what we know, whether it is an answer to a question or create a topic, and others will appreciate that, and this is important, you comment on other post then there is very less chances that you achieve a reputation or it's our duty that we should create new topics.

• +4 1

Welcome my friend.  In my opinion, you should not write your own posts unless there is something new. As for otherwise, there is no need to publish and we are currently content with comments on the posts published by other members.

You can do anything you want

If you see yourself being able to create topics with useful content, share your posts

And if you are not able yet, and you are learning

So respond to other members ’topics

In the end, both are good for you

Writing the post will gain you a good reputation in the forum by attracting members to your topics, which should be new and rich in information. As for the response, it is an interaction with a specific topic that you found useful for you and benefited from it and express your opinion on it. 

I think that both are necessary because posts are the easiest way to interact with many members at the same time and comments are the way to gain confidence little by little to make your own posts.

Good reputation is the most important thing in this forum and both things bring reputation, but I think that creating a topic through which we can gain more reputation because it is more important, but we have to focus before publishing to avoid making mistakes.

You can write a post or a reply on a post, it depend on what you want or what's going on in your mind dear, so it's up to you, if you have a speciale idea or thoughts you can write a post, while if you do not have any good idea it's better to let just a comment.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, it is clear that you can write whatever you want a response or topic, but writing a comment is much better than writing a topic if you are not experienced enough.

Hello friend, in my opinion, if a member is a beginner, he may spend a period writing comments to collect as much information as possible and when he has sufficient experience he can write posts, and you can post topics and participate in other topics as a comment to pass your experience to others

Posting is better when you have new information that most of people don't know about so by posting  it it will reach a higher number of people rather than commenting it and commenting is better when you have something to add to the original post but it's not that big that to make a post about it. 

You can write what you want, my friend, provided that your writing is important and useful, but from my point of view at the beginning, content yourself with responses to others' publications, in order to gain more experience in publishing and choose suitable topics

Do not worry, my dear, the majority in this forum respond more than publish topics that they are afraid that the forum management will delete the posts that they put, but if the work is correct, there is no reason to fear

You are right , writing a post give us a great knowledge and information about many things like cryptocurrency, investment ,wallet and other thing which is very useful and important to know. We should create such a knowledge able and informative post .

In fact, both are useful. Responses are useful for a discussion on a specific topic, and increase your popularity, but it is bad for a reason, which is if the topic is deleted, all your responses will be deleted, so try not to write too many responses on one topic.

Each of us should make useful posts if he has good experience and information, and every member should be diverse, publishing times and responding according to what he knows.

My dear friend, it is up to you in general, of course, that publishing posts only is a matter for that, and publishing topics also is a woman. That is when you want to spread the benefit to people on topics, you have to publish a post only. When you have a question or information, you must ask it in a section of the forum, of course. You should raise a topic that is up to you personally. Thank you very much

Well, in fact, working on setting up topics whose goal is the same as working on responding to issues which is .. spreading knowledge .. that spreading knowledge is our first and last goal in this forum .. we must work with the utmost strength to present the future of the world that has gone out to all members ... I wish you and everyone luck and success.