How can get more reputation? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Reaz2021

How can get more reputation?

Most of the new members ask this question and it is very easy and very simple to get a good reputation on this forum. You must continue to publish useful topics talking about cryptocurrencies. News of interest must be published in order for members to interact with them and attract them.

To have more reputation you should have more positive reactions from other users and have that you need to create a useful posts for all and then you can increase your reputation this the only way to have more reputation in few times 

Good luck 

Welcome to the forum my friend, if you want to obtain reputation points, you must have your posts with useful content and free of linguistic errors, review the rules, abide by them and return to them in case you encounter a problem

Dear friend you won't be able to achieve all of your reputation in just few days. You have to do hard work and continuity what it takes to deserve good reputation. I can see that you've joined here few days ago and willing to have good reputation. That's good that you're willing to get reputation. Just remember work hard and get reputation. Thanks. 

I think that the matter of obtaining a good reputation lies in providing good publications because it is what draws members to enter the publication and interact with it with a positive evaluation. The matter lies in the knowledge value that we provide.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +3 1

My friend, it is not easy, frankly, you need good content, and in order to get this good content, you must learn first. I work on developing your knowledge and your content will develop automatically and thus you will get a good reactions

Always create high-quality, useful posts and continue to publish every day, as well as creating ideas with creative content that will help others get their satisfaction and thus gain a good reputation.

we can get more reputation and reviews by creating helpful and useful content which are full of knowledge and grat information , this dorum motivates us and provide a lot of informatin about cryptocurrencies and trading , we can post about trading if we have knowledge

It is related to the content you provide in your posts and comments. The useful posts get a lot of positive reviews that indicate the satisfaction of the members and their benefit from the post.

• +2 1

You just have to make your posts and comments simple, not complicated, and so that all people can read them and give you a positive reputation.  Be patient, you will get to what you want with the passage of time

• +3 1

The reputation is a feature which help you to know who is the people which are agreed with your point with a comment that you wrote it so it is not a bad thing if you can not get reputations in the beginning.

It is best to be patient and focus on developing your posts constantly to gain positive reputations, all you have to do is work hard and do your research on cryptocurrencies to provide content that attracts members of the forum and thus give you positive reviews.

You can get more repotetion if you should show a positive manner .The good manners can achieve the distension.first the aim is completely sit our mind

There are many ways to do a work. The good way is that you should work honestly, efficiently and by heart. Every work even a small work also needs your full attention because no work is small and we should not focus any other thing during any of our work. So if you will work with you full attention, cooperation, hard work you will get what you need and what you want.

You can gain a positive reputation when you adhere to the rules, and when you use easy words in your topic, and you should not copy other people's topics and information and avoid violating them so that your reputation is not negative. 

You should make your posts useful and interesting in order to get a good positive reputation. Members here are helpful and will help you gain a positive reputation if your posts are good. I wish you luck.

• +3 2

If you want to get good reputation here than you should spend lots of time here. You should try to make good quality and informative post. If you write good informative post which are useful for others than you will easily get good reputation soon. Wish yoh all the best of Luck dear.

The reputation  that will be good and successful will be as good as your work, if you want update then good, then you should make your post as successful as possible, keep it full of knowledge. 

• +5 1

Hello there, dear friend. a great reputation is extremely important in this area of our work, it is useful for you to increase your earning and, in order to achieve it, it is essential to publish topics of great value and that those topics have not already been raised.

Hello, my brother, in order to obtain a positive reputation, we must take good care of our publications and pay attention to the language, grammar, and everything else relevant to the publication in an elegant manner.

You can gain reputation by following some steps :
1. Use simple and easy words so that everyone can understand them .
2. Write highly valuable and useful information for everyone .
3. Do not ask for a reputation from anyone, but make it yourself .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Welcome you should write topics of interest and help the rest of the members publish information that is useful to them you also have to read the rules carefully in order to avoid mistakes and threats thus getting good interaction and reputation. 

My dear friend I want to tell you that you can get good reputation only if you create topics which are interesting and create useful information then you will get more reputation. you will get reputation from all the members of this forum try your best to create topics which are informative and according to that knowledge of this forum try to create topics about cryptocurrencies.

Hello dear friends, I'm also a new member of cryptotalk forum. I really didn't know anything about this forum. I think this is real site because there are many of my friends work on this forum.

Hello my friend I think the reason for this is the content that you provide in your post, so try every post you share to contain useful information and help others as much as possible, and this thing definitely depends on the amount of information and experience you have about cryptocurrencies.