Everyone is entitled to give and receive information - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

Everyone is entitled to give and receive information

This forum is a discussion platform which we can learn new things and give new information. The moment we enter and work here, we are already responsible to give information share our own knowledge and experiencens as well as we are titled to receive information coming from the other members be it from newbie or old members. It doesn't mean that if you are a newbie all you could do is to ask questions, you can actually share as well from the section "for beginners" and if you are an old member, please share some information because nothing won't become successful if we will all going to help each other. 

• +1 1
  • +4 2

Of course, we have to help each other

And put forward useful topics so that we can discuss them

Everyone should learn well from useful topics and follow expert publications

So that he acquires information, becomes experienced, and raises useful topics as well

The information is open for all users from different levels or experiences all who have any information can help other users with any information that why we are here in cryptotalk forum and we all can share it with other 

• +2 1

We should all share our knowledge. People live for people for life. So it is our duty to help each other.Those who are old should help the new ones. Giving newcomers different knowledge about cryptocurrency. Only then will you feel successful.

By the way, sir, exchanging information is the best way to obtain knowledge in a sound and correct way, and as you have spoken in your post, this forum is a platform for discussion ...So let us exchange information between each other to gain experience, knowledge and the like

• +3 1

Indeed It's true. Crypto talk is a platform where we can share our opinion and our knowledge with others. If you are a newcomer, don't know much about crypto world then don't worry. All you need to visit different sections or you can ask your questions. There are many senior and experienced members, who are always willing to help you. Crypto members are always helpful to share their knowledge. Also there are some talented newcomers those who have great knowledge about some topic about crypto world and they always creat a contents that helo us a lot. 

I new on this forum i am learning here every things about life...Am sharing my experience about life...but i want learn from my seniors whom sharing experience here...

Yes my friend your words are very true we have to share information and knowledge among us where by teamwork we achieve more experience and master the work in the forum and use cryptocurrencies better by sharing our experiences with each other good luck 

Certainly, this is true, my friend. We can receive information, we are beginners, to benefit from it, and we can also publish useful information that we have.

Yes, my friend, we must always bring up new topics and ideas to be discussed among the members so that they gain experience and become well versed in all topics among themselves.

Every mammber is very polite and tru guider everyone is sharing experience with all mammber..i think we take benifit from seniors learnings about all field...

This is true, my friend. It is better when all of us exchange information and present good and useful ideas and at the same time benefit from others' publications.

• +2 1

That's right, we are here at the CryptoTech forum to share experiences and information on cryptocurrencies, trading and investing in them
To become an expert in the field of cryptocurrencies

This is good, thanks for sharing, of course everyone is expected to be sharing information and receiving information as well, if in your research you find out about a new topic that is related to cryptocorrency it is important to share it with the other member in the forum, and if another person aslo finds another useful information about the cryptocorrency should also share it with the member, so by doing so, everybody will benefits alot form this action.

Yeah Every member has the right to share the information they learned in the forum and outside it, otherwise none of the junior members will post their comments for the day.

Hello my friend
I am a novice in this forum and I am currently participating in the "beginners" section. When I increase my knowledge and experience, I will post in several sections.
Good luck to you

I agree with you, the forum is a great information base for working in the field of cryptocurrencies that will have a prosperous future. We must use our time to collect and exchange information and be helpful to each other.

It is true that the forum was created for the purpose of sharing information about cryptocurrencies and exchanging knowledge in order to expand the circle of knowledge among members who share a love of cryptography.

• +1 1

Yes @Hume you are right . This forum is all about learning and educating others about this forum . We should always be ready to learn lot of things from this forum and share our experience with other members too . In this way we can maintain healthy environment of this forum by learning and by spreading our knowledge.

We came together with the goal of sharing experiences with one another by reading and disseminating useful data in our posts and themes, so if we want to succeed, we should work hard and read a lot and disseminate a lot to get the experiences and knowledge that we sought.

Hello my friend .. I hope you are well .. Yes, this is correct. I agree with you in your opinion .. All of us in this forum benefit from the information in it and gain experience .. through participation and discussion, we can solve everything and understand anything .. Good luck for everyone.

• +3 1

Of course my friend, the cooperation spirit is the most factors that keep the members continuing posting here, cause after awhile of time we notice that all members here are like one family.

Not so data just as much as your Countrywide talk about, with your matter that could pretty much just about anyone's standing always be not allowed, remarkable experts regarding successful adding in most cases accede initial, consequently many people even today reply just as much as remarkable pleopod declare that could marriage ceremony get together rebus is frequently clear-cut, it will eventually be uninvestigated, as well as through which deciding on expectant, he's going to subtend once and for all not allowed seems to be onward for you to inward remarkable development.

You are right my friend, we have to help each other and raise useful and distinctive topics in order to be able to discuss with the members, we have to gain experience and knowledge in this wonderful forum.

I agree with you, this forum aims to spread cultural awareness and form new ideas about how to discuss and express a different vision for all members. This gives positive assessments to everyone. It is good that everyone exchanges information and spreads different cultures..