Commenting twice on the same post !! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yosra yahia

Commenting twice on the same post !!

Thanks for sharing this information with us and in my point of view we should not reply a twice comments also try to reply a single comments because it is a waste of time you should must follow the rules and regulations..

• +4 1

I do not think that this may violate the forum rules, but if this happens to me I try to be more careful and avoid making the same mistake so as not to get a warning point, you should always publish useful posts and adhere to all the rules to avoid getting warning points or deleting your post.

Welcome Your friend in this forum I think that commenting twice on the same topic does not violate the terms and conditions of this forum But if you comment twice, only one comment is counted, and you will only get money for one comment

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it so sorry from my side.soon I'll able to answer your topic.

One of the conditions of this forum is that you comment only once on the same topic. If you repeat your comments, you will definitely be deleted, and because the topic is repeated, you will be banned.

well we have to be vigilant when posting so that we wont comment twice on a topic,  if we comment twice on a topic according to my knowledge one will be deleted and one will be counted.  We should be careful though. 

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. I do not advise you to comment twice on the same topic .. There is no reason for you to write two comments on one topic, the forum has a lot of topics! Not so sure but you might get a warning point .... so why take the risk? You can write a helpful comment so that it is not deleted and move on to the next topic, good luck.

Friend i think it against the rules we should do one comments on one post if we do more it not count in our useful comment and we not get payment of this comment so my advice to you and all other members only do one but useful comment on any informative topic it also increase your reputations and cause to get success on this crypto forum.

Since my start, I have not encountered such a problem or commented twice on the same topic, so my friend, I do not have a sufficient answer for that. I hope the members who did this help you.

Dear friend, if the post is deleted, then it is evidence from the administration that it is not good, and you have to write a new valuable post. There is no problem with that because you did not violate the rules in the first place.

Commenting twice on same post will not help you 

Because you will get payment of only one comment 

So do not waste your time 

Participate in more posts to get more payment and also increase your learnings 

We cannot write two response on same topic.  According to this platform rules , you should write only one comment on one post.  And your opinion must be given once.  

Yes, I think I can make two comments on the same post and I did, but it counts as one and I am still new, so I have answered according to my knowledge, if there is any mistake from me. So sorry

hello and welcome to this platform, I think when your comment gets deleted it's not about you or that it is forbidden for you to comment on this post, it may happen because maybe your comment was grammatically incorrect so you can try again but make sure there is no mistakes.

Hello dear mate. Really don't do like that. I think if you do so many times like that there is good chance for getting warning points and at last you will get banned so don't take any risk. 

Hi, buddy .I honestly haven't heard that commenting twice on the same topic against the rules .But do not risk doing this .There are a lot of diverse topics which increase every day you can comment every day on something new don't expose yourself to the risk of ban .

My dear brother commenting twice on a post is I think against the rules of this forum. Dear commenting twice on a topic may be cause you get receive warning point but I think not banned but your other post is not counted as useful. So, don't do this.

My dear friend, I advise you to comment on any topic more than your education. You may be exposed to warning points, and thus put your account at risk. I am not a rain for all of this. You should pay good attention

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. You can comment twice on the same post that it does not violate the terms of the forum. But only one comment will be counted and only one will be paid for. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Hello my friends, I do not think that commenting twice on the same post causes the ban, but you should avoid posting similar comments and repeating them on the same post, as the goal is the benefit and not repetition

My dear friend, you should not take risks here on this platform and try to do things of doubtful validity, so I think that commenting on the same topic twice is wrong so follow the laws and rules so that you are not banned by the administration Greetings to you my dear friend

It is preferred that you would not comment twice on the same post, as that may cause your account to be banned, you can know easily if you have participated in the topic before by the sign on its left, it turn dark. 

Dear I do not see that there is any problem in commenting twice on the same post but I advise you to be careful and ask the management on this subject maybe not good for us, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation of course. 

Friend, first of all what I tell you is that you never do that by mistake because if you do that of commenting twice in the same publication, what will happen to you is that they will give you warning points or that they will remove you from the campaign of cryptotalk or the site is why you should not do it.

I do not like to comment more than one comment on the same post except for necessity. If you do more than one comment and they are useless, you will gain a point of warning.