Commenting twice on the same post !! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yosra yahia

Commenting twice on the same post !!

Yes, my friend. In this case your participation will be calculated if it is good and valuable. You should work to write useful and non-repetitive content. You should talk about the ideas presented and respond to them and adhere to the rules of the forum in everything you post. Only qualitative contributions will be paid.  So, be careful

If you comment on a topic and your comment has been deleted, this means that it is not useful, so you should take care of writing your other comment on the same post and avoid copying and pasting and working on writing useful topics.

First of all welcome you and look my friend if you comment twice on the same publication that will give you warning points since it is forbidden to do so and if they are eliminated and you try again, it will happen to you again that you would keep me away from Give me warning points since after three you can be eliminated and you never know if it is for a short time or definitely since only the administrators know that, good luck and pay attention.

You can say that commenting twice on a post, spams and misspelling will lead to warning points and if you exceed the limit of warning points your account may ban therefore you must be careful here and also it is not allowed to comment twice on a post 

Hope it helps

My dear friend I want to tell you that the toys comment on the same post is not beneficial for us the group talk my 2012 and our account visual operate a single topic in a single comment in that we will able to work more on this platform service should working consistently on this platform

Well it is not a good idea to comment 2 times on one post. May be it will make your account in danger.  So keep away from this kind of act and never do this mistake. 

Focus on the posts and keep remember which posts you have done already a comment.

welcome my  friend  yes logical  question   comment  again  on the  same  topic  if your  previous  comment  was deleted  but  you have to improve its  content  so that  it is  useful for all and has  understandable words  good luck you can

Hey there,

On this topic I did it once and I had my second reply deleted I didn't know why but that's my experience regarding posting two comments on the same topic.

Have a nice day!

Hello mate, commenting twice on a post is not against the rules, because we at times find ourselves commenting on the same post without realising, instead the comments is audited as one and in a case where you find the comment deleted, its best next time to comment something with content. @Sypher9

As long as i know you should not comment twice on a same post. It can place your account at rest. So be carefull and do comments on different posts so that you can learn more

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• X-World - платформа нового поколения для игр и приложений. На X-World вы можете с легкостью получать ежедневные вознаграждения в токенах $BUILD просто играя в игры   ➡️ Инструкция: 1. Установите приложение по ссылке: https://xworld-app.com/ru-RU/share/land?userId=1400027511 2. ➡️ При регистрации обязательно используйте бонус-код: ➡️ FPJWH6 ⬅️ получите бонусом монеты 3. Вам дадут бесплатно питомца - начните прокачивать его играя в простую игру. Чем выше уровень питомца, тем выше заработок 4. Выполняйте задания и получайте больше токенов $BUILD   Если хотите получать до $150 за реферала, то обязательно начинайте приглашать. Размер вознаграждения зависит от степени активности реферала. Чем выше активность в приложении, тем больше прибыль      
    • Мы рады объявить, что поддерживаем GT на нашей платформе!   Токен Gate.io (GT) имеет особое значение в контексте растущего влияния токенов на базе бирж в криптовалютной индустрии. GT предлагает аналогичные преимущества, как и другие биржевые токены, включая снижение комиссий за торговлю и участие в управлении, но его роль как основного токена сети GateChain выделяет его на фоне других. GateChain внедряет уникальные функции, направленные на улучшение безопасности и восстановление активов, что может быть ключевым в индустрии, где проблемы с безопасностью являются серьезной заботой.   Обменивайте GT по лучшим курсам на: easybit.com/ru 👈  
    • We are excited to announce that we support GT on our platform!   Gate.io Token (GT) is particularly significant in the context of the growing influence of exchange-based tokens in the cryptocurrency market. While GT offers similar benefits to other exchange tokens like trading fee reductions and governance participation, its role as the native token of the GateChain network sets it apart. GateChain introduces unique features aimed at enhancing asset security and recovery, which could be pivotal in an industry where security breaches are a major concern.   Exchange GT at the best rates at: easybit.com 👈  
    • Уважаемые участники и гости форума! Спешим сообщить, что наш обменный пункт Cryptotims.com полностью верифицирован и добавлен в листинг мониторинга Exchangesumo  Благодарим администрацию  Еxchangesumo за оказанное доверие нашему сервису. Мы делаем всё чтобы обмены клиентов проходили максимально быстро и безопасно.   С уважением администрация Cryptotims.com        
    • 🔄 Обмен криптовалюты стал проще с Bitrezerv.com! Обменивайте Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple и другие популярные монеты без лишних шагов и верификации.   💱 Присоединяйтесь к нам сегодня!   #CryptoTrading #BitrezervAdvantages
    • Now there is an opportunity to earn NFT in a new project that is trying to create a multiverse; It will be a platform similar to Steam, where you can earn a lot in the early stages. Here is a photo from the game. If anyone is interested, write to me in telegram: @Freddie_mercat Or in a private message on the forum
    • 🎯 Напоминание:   📰  У нас есть телеграм канал.   В нём каждый вечер выходит подборка актуальных новостей за день.   💲Так же вы можете посмотреть актуальные тарифы и обменять криптовалюту на нашем сайте.   Если у вас возникнут дополнительные вопросы, не стесняйтесь обращаться в нашу службу поддержки.    
    • Не сильно много: 0.007 + 2 реварда. Цена на Doge нынче высокая. Может выпадет чего-то и покрупнее. Собирать не сложно и альтернативных кранов нет, поэтому захожу кликаю иногда. Ещё бы такой же по выдаче Шибы...
    • Уважаемые, пользователи! Нас добавили в мониторинг Pro-obmen.ru✅ Приглашаем Вас обменивать свои средства. В нашем сервисе — выгодный курс, много направлений и быстрый обмен.   Для постоянных клиентов и для клиентом миллионеров — у нас индивидуальные условия и предложения, подробнее уточняйте в Telegram.
    • Прекрасно. Дпвно вам не хватал аптос, хотя хайп вокруг него и прошёл давно, на на балике он есть, не у всех минималка небольшая, а у вас всегда божеский порог обмена, респект.