The struggle of becoming a member of this forum - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

The struggle of becoming a member of this forum

Dear friend I want to tell you that yes we should struggling on daily basis in that we will able to earn more money there are number of people who are king and join this platform on daily basis so we should help themand we should keep working on this platform with the passage of time we will able to earn money

We all work and struggle with difficulties and problems in order to obtain a high rank in the forum, height and sophistication, and the more we will continue and strive hard and work with the utmost effort, we get satisfactory results and be patient and creative to reach our goals

Dear friend @abdullah luqman 18 @Basma999 @Ammur Paglihard work is the maternity of good luck. To achieve something good we have to work hard especially if you are an apprentice or a new comer in a forum which is the only way you can get a good reputation and a good money from your work If I talk about newcomers in this forum they must work some hard to get a good reputation. Thank you 

We all hope that we will become active and senior members of this forum. I would like to raise many topics and try to write in many, and it will not disappoint me if a number of them are deleted.

Many of the participants do some research and it is difficult for them to publish, but this is a problem. I hope that we will all work together with each other.

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you.  We must all strive to stay on this platform and we must provide the best information and ideas that we have about digital currencies in order to gain a good reputation from the elderly and receive positive responses and ratings in order to earn money in exchange for positive participation Greetings to you and wish you a happy day my friend

• +1 1

In order to be able to succeed in the forum, we must work hard and meticulously, expand our knowledge and experience, and we must be patient to achieve the goals. Our posts should be useful, and we should abide by the forum rules.

Working within the forum requires patience and hard work. Your rank will not increase if you do not learn more and increase your experience. You also have to follow the rules in your posts and make them useful.

Hopefully the Cryptotalk platform will last for a long time, and if each of us does our part, strives to do constructive work for the forum, it will help keep it going. It is true, it is not easy, but if we have a positive attitude we will do things with determination, with joy, which will help to overcome the adversities that arise along the way.

The work requires a lot of patience and hard work in order to be able to move forward. We have to endure the difficulties and not to give up. 

We most fight failure with our success. We should put this at the back of our mind that we are will face many obstacles, before achieving our goals. Thank you. 

Yes, my friend, working in this wonderful forum requires us will and patience in order to achieve success, a good reputation, and learn about cryptocurrencies in order to become an active member.

i am agree with you yes you are right to become a members of this forum we have to cross many obstacles in order to reach our goal and dear in this journey we will many problem and sometimes we completely lose our hope but dear this is the time when we keep patience and doing struggle more in order to get success on this forum 

Certainly, success in working within the forum needs to work hard and patiently to maintain our account and not be subject to the ban and until we get the most benefit from the forum . We also have to pay attention, adhere to the laws of the forum, and write useful publications .

I don't know people getting it so heavily on them to be work in this forum. There is nothing to do any difficulty I think which cause the make pressure or do any struggle. I think you just have to real all the posts and get a great knowledge from the posts, then share with that helping with the members in this forum.

Yes, of course, we were all beginners in the forum, but with the passage of time we became aware of how to work on the CryptoTalk platform, but all this after a great effort in learning about cryptocurrencies and searching for information and we faced many failures of deleting posts and others, but no one should ever give up and stay Egypt on his presence in the forum.

Working in the forum takes a lot of effort and patience,and you must learn to gain experience that qualified for work, and you must abide by the rules, and work to obtain a positive reputation, by presenting useful and non-repetitive topics.

Of course, my friend, we must not give up. We all face difficulties. There is no success that comes easily. We have to be cooperative and try to move forward with knowledge and knowledge to achieve good profits and reach advanced centers.

Yes my dear brother you said right it is good achievement to become a member of this forum. Becoming a member is not an easy task we need efforts and hard work for becoming a member of this forum. The brother said right we cannot achieved anything without struggle.

I agree with you, my friend .as members, we must never give up and be patient and willing.. But we are my friend as long as we adhere to the rules of the forum and participate in publications usefully and create new and distinctive topics our account will be safe from further blocking so my friend be careful in your posts and adhere to the rules of the forum .

• +1 1

In fact, my friend, there has been a ban on many members recently .. But this did not prevent me from doing my daily duty..Every day I stay here I receive more knowledge every day .. You must trust yourself and read the forum rules and work with them until We love the points of warning and embarrassment .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

I am finding hard too to make it in this community as I too am a beginner, but all we gotta do is just push forward and do the best we can maybe we could make it and earn good money then. 

Of course, my dear friend, patience is the basis of success, in addition to that we must set a goal in front of us and strive to achieve it and face all the difficulties we face and we must have knowledge and read a lot about digital currencies so that we can put useful publications and get a good reputation, good luck, my friend

We must be patient and not give in to any difficulties we face. We must be strong and confident in ourselves and working on gaining more experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.we must be very patient and not give up, we know that nothing comes easy, so we must strive and keep trying, in order to become a source of help for beginners when we become old and professional. 

Hard work always pays off if we do it for the right reason. Becoming a member of this forum doesn't just mean staying, it means learning and growing in knowledge of cryptocurrencies. So let's learn from others and do good topics

I think when we want to get something we do struggle and it not waste at last we get our goals this forum is very important for us to do work here and get best income as the beginners no doubt you do some struggle but i think it never waste you learn quickly about all thigs related to crypto forum but if you stay long must follow its rules and share your best quality content materials if you want to avoid deleting your post. 

To be able to progress, the job necessitates patience.We must persevere and not give up in the face of adversity.We must combat failure with success.We will face many challenges, but we must persevere in order to achieve our goal.