Give me your advices please - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo7aidarah

Give me your advices please

I will suggest you to find the topics and I am also using a feature of this forum and it is really very interesting in which you can easily find the topics like their options that which you want to see see you can see the most replies topic most views topic and others so you should visit it.

Welcome my mate, you are really on right place as it is the most useful site in crypto world where you can find all the topics and posts useful related to Cryptocurrencies. Moreover, you should also focus on the section Crypto World from you can learn much knowledge about Cryptocurrency.

Through my experiences, I will give you some important advice in this forum. You must first define the most important goal, which is knowledge, not making money, and you must abide by the basic rules in order not to be deleted. You have to be patient and intelligent.In order to increase your experience day after day. As for comments, when you find a topic that you do not know the answer to, search for his answer, do not avoid it in order to gain knowledge. Ask and learn from the senior members here in this forum learn everything from them To be like them, good luck to you, my friend 

To work on the forum and provide important and good content posts, you must search for new information on cryptocurrencies and try to read a lot of articles and topics that could interest the existing members.

• +2 1

By posting unique informational topics in the forum, we can get more responses and reactions and earn good income. We should try to create the best content.

You're welcome my friend in the forum. The most important piece of advice we could give is to abide by the rules. When creating a post, try to make it informative and understandable. Avoid posting repeated topics or posts as this could cause getting a ban. 

I wish you all the best ✌

Dear friend, I will give you some golden advice. First, abide by the forum’s rules and laws, in order to avoid the ban. Second, do not think about gains first, but rather you should think about how to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and this is what this great forum provides. Third, stay away from copying and pasting and create special topics that are not repeated Fourth  That the topic or comment be of usefulness and value and the method of presenting it is smooth and understandable, and the number of characters in the topic or comment must also not be less than 100 characters

• +3 1

Hello my friend
  You should stay away from duplicate topics and create your own. Start in the beginners section and see the comments of the members to understand the post and do not forget to abide by the rules of the forum and not violate them.

Hello everyone, friend the only suggestion or advice, I can give you at this time, is that you familiarize yourself with the rules clearly stated in the forum, so you do not have any problems, in the performance of your work.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend
First you have to follow the rules and read posts and topics from old members, then you post something useful and not frequent to get a positive interaction, or you can tell members about your experience here.
But this requires serious and continuous work to achieve more knowledge, and then be effective here
Good luck

Hey, buddy.
First you have to read and adhere to the rules of the forum and publish useful publications to all members about cryptocurrencies to earn good reputation and try to have your post contain 100 characters and more

Dear friend, my advice to all work in a modern coded forum because it is really a forum somewhat similar to social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter mainly, but in proportion to learning cryptocurrencies, it is a forum for education in general with everything related to owners generally encrypted before the pain by publishing the first free participation every What you have to do is go to a section about the forum and read the rules of the United mainly, then abide by them and wear them by publishing the first 100 posts and earning 20 posts every day after a full week you get your rewards Thank you very much

• +1 1

Welcome to this wonderful world that cryptocurrencies are with respect to the queries that you make, all the topics are interesting as long as they contribute something to help all the members, here there is no group or community for this you have to join a group From telegram, the most important thing you have to learn from here is the regulations, the rest will be given to you by the experience and knowledge that you acquire over time.

• +2 1

You are welcome, dear, my dear friend. You should stay away from copying and pasting into publications as well as comments. You must be more active and positive, and you must stay away from negativity and be patient. 

• +2 1

Yes, my friends, if you have to successfully complete this platform, then you should post it correctly and you should follow all the rules and regulations of this platform, but in this way you can never for harm to yourself. 

• +5 1

Dear I can advise you with some instructions, which are first to adhere to the laws of the forum and apply them to the fullest. Second, publishing useful, valuable and rich leaflets for 100 free first posts, and after that for 20 publications to 25 third publications, you should take advantage of the information available in this forum and follow the old members and read their publications, and then you can go to trading and exchange And invest and earn Experience also has to be objective, avoid personal abuse, be patient and make every effort to succeed

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, I think that the best and most important advice is to adhere to the rules and regulations of the forum, then you should take care of your posts, as they should not be less than a hundred characters and must contain valuable and useful information so that they are not deleted. You can improve your knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading methods.In this way your experience will increase and you will be able to provide better posts. If you face any problem, you can contact with moderators and get help.

I really like how you created this theme with hidden content and this is the initiative of different things in the market, all this area so large and good seems fantastic to me, but to be a creator with good content you have to be consistent on this page, create New content has to be your goal and for this you have to educate yourself well in the content you want to transmit to us.

• +1 1

If you refuse to clarify the majority of the unanswered questions, or use some personal knowledge in the way of recommendations, and then provide a new concept that helps everyone, you can, in my estimation, receive constructive feedback and improve your position in the cryptocurrency community.

The most important things that you should focus on your good understanding of this forum, its rules, and its foundations, and then start to follow up on members' posts and start discussing topics of interest to get benefit from it.

• +3 1

To this forum and the best advice i can give you is to abide by the rules of this forum and work on yourself and your development and give yourself enough time.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend. First, you do not have to answer the same question twice. Second, your post should not be less than a hundred letters three and most importantly, you should not use the Wi-Fi network and work on it for more than one person. These instructions protect you from the ban

Start searching more about various topics and don't repeat everything said on here, try to bring something new to the table and that way you can be benefited more. 

You can choose any topic related to cryptocurrency and encryption and formulate it in your own words, and the topic must be unrepeatable while adhering to the rules and laws

Welcome my friend as a member of this forum I advise you to start with a section for beginners and a section about Mandi in order to gain knowledge about this forum second you must adhere to the basics and rules of this forum and not violate them create new useful publications away from repetition

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.