Give me your advices please - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo7aidarah

Give me your advices please

Welcome dear to this platform.

Since you are a beginner I want to give you some advice. In the beginning, you must read the rules carefully and not break them. The topics you post should be useful and clear from mistakes. Have a good journey in this forum.

• +3 1

Welcome dear, I advise you to abide by the forum rules, then you should learn and gain experience from expert members here, search for information and publish it in the forum so that you can get a good reputation.

We welcome you my friend and are happy to join the family in the forum.
To be an active member, always focus on creating good publications, search carefully for the topics you want to publish, and try not to publish and copy similar publications to members' posts.
Create what you write as you deem appropriate, and you will definitely get positive reviews.

• +3 1

In order to be a successful person in this forum, you must abide by the instructions and rules regarding the subject of the ban and the publications that you provide. Therefore, be careful and be confident of yourself.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend to the forum. In order to be an effective element, I advise you to publish important and useful content for all members related to cryptocurrencies or how to work in the forum

On 4/14/2021 at 8:25 PM, Abo7aidarah said:

I am new in this forum and I need some advices from the experts to make my posts more effective and get reactions on it 

You can post your content on cryptocurrency, no doubt it is discussed earlier. You can post new useful topics that should be easy to understand by the new members and it should have some knowledge that can help forum community or you can create topics and ask things you are stuck in. You should follow rules for topic creation, then you will get positive responses from the community and never beg for likes. 

The most important and best advice for you is to keep the laws and try not to violate them. Be patient. It is a period and you will get used to it. In addition, you have to work smartly and pay attention to the information before profit and good luck to you.

• +2 1

You must abide by the rules and not deviate from them and always work to gain sufficient experience and knowledge in cryptocurrencies, that the post content is valuable, useful, and related to the topic at hand, that it is free of racist expressions and offensive words, You have comments here and create good content here . Make sure you remain consistent here and carry on with same enthusiasm. 

• +4 1

Yes, the most exciting topics are those that talk about cryptocurrencies in a new way and have different and useful content at the same time, because the forum is full of many topics and information, so we must research before publishing our ideas.
For groups through social media, I do not prefer the idea and do not trust it, because we can achieve success through our efforts and our work.

Welcome, my friend, on the cryptotalk site, my advice to you is that you should first read the rules and laws that the supervisors have set for us on this site and abide by them, then I think that by reading the topics published by the site’s users here, you can get experience Adequate.

In order to be successful in this wonderful forum, you must first review the rules and conditions of the forum and fully adhere to them to avoid the warning and ban points.  The focus should be on knowledge, not money, because knowledge is the basis of success.  When you have the knowledge and experience, your posts will be useful and meaningful content.  Distinguished publications will receive support and reputations.  I advise you to take a good time to read the research and articles in the field of cryptocurrencies in order to gain more knowledge.

• +5 1

Welcome my friend .. you should enrich yourself by reading about cryptocurrencies and trying to learn more in order for your posts to be useful and attractive to other people ... and surely what matters is to follow the rules and provisions well so that they do not get warning points. I don't do anything about us

Hello 

Firstly, please always follow the rules and regulations of this forum.  Then try to start your journey with the beginners section because this section contains a lot of information about coding which will help you get an idea.  

portfolio and investing are some of the most popular topics so try to increase your knowledge of this topic and create a useful post that always helps others.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Here you can share your opinion with others and learn more about what you want.

But you should really read the rules of this forum carefully.

Wish all the best for you friend

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, in this small world, Cryptotalk forum, in the beginning, but adhere to the rules of the forum, publish valuable information about cryptocurrencies and be clear and avoid repetition in questions when you want to ask about something, I also advise You to read and research the topic of digital currencies and expand them suggest new useful topics for everyone, and give a good reputation to those who deserve it so that you get one too, and you are welcome again!.

You just have to add quality posts and it has useful information and you'll get feedback on your posts

My friend I don't advise you to use social media groups to get a positive reputation because that is cheating and you will be banned.

Welcome to this wonderful forum, first I recommend you read the forum rules and understand them well, and secondly you can do the proper research to increase your knowledge about encryption, you can create a topics of importance and interest to the forum,so that the topics are not duplicated , and its words easy and understandable, stay away from copying and pasting, I wish you good luck.

Edited by AmalKhadour
  • +2 1

Above all and the main thing: You have to follow the rules well to avoid the ban or warning points from admin
Work hard and spend more time on the forum, researching by yourself about topics that catch your attention
Create a topic with enough information and make it attractive for members to interact with it

• +1 1
  • +5 1

There is a defect in your post, you are pressing a button and the contents of the post are hidden. I advise you not to do this again and to abide by the rules and be creative in your posts

Make a good and beneficial content. you have to comment on the posts here and there but you need to pay attention to the rules. By giving your self time to read and understand the way this forum works it will be easier for you. 

To be distinguished, my friend, you must periodically create a post related to cryptocurrencies only.

These posts provide good benefits and then you will gain a good reputation and get followers.

Welcome, my dear friend, to this forum. I hope you are satisfied with working here because it is fun, useful and profitable. You must avoid copying and pasting and work hard, and do not underestimate here on this platform, good luck brother

My advice to all newcomers is to work in the novice sector and ensure that you are very involved, then try to learn from the more experienced members about how to improve your quality content, thank you.

Welcome, my dear friend, in this wonderful forum to start with, and the most important thing of all is to read the forum rules and abide by them, as well as to be patient until getting the money and also to publish everything useful and obtain positive evaluations. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

hello mate hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum dear if you want to stay long long on this forum then you should have to follow the rules and regulation of this forum and for best earning you should have to create 20 useful and informative post so that people will like your post and give you positive likes so that you will get good reputation points