Give me your advices please - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo7aidarah

Give me your advices please

The best advice I may provide you is to read and study the laws and rules stipulated in the forum, understand how to publish and deal between departments and avoid language errors, and to raise topics that are useful in encrypted speech and that are easy and simple to understand for all, all these advice lead to success. 

My dear friend, I welcome you here. One of the best things you should do is read the rules of this forum which are made by this cryptotalk, You should visit this website on a daily basis, For new and good content, avoid copying and pasting at all, because if you do copy and paste, you may be a bane from this website. Soo avoid it

• +1 1

Welcome dear hope all the members are good and safe in this pandemic dear you have to be created valued post according to the rule of this forum like your post should not to be repated and not vilate the rule of this forum so that you can increase the knowledge about crypto and people can get benefits from your post.

Why did you hidden your comment, dear? You make this like you do not want to show it to everyone, or is this because of mistake? The forum has no communities on the facebook or twitter platforms as far I know of, but you have made a good idea and I will support social media presence for this forum. Cryptotalk is for us a place to hang out and talk with others about our favorite topics. Since you ask advice, this is it, we are here for crypto so I hope what you will talk about will be cryptocurrency.

Hey mate, the best advice i can give you is to abide by the rules of this forum and work on yourself and your development,as a new in this site you need to read rules,thank you.

My friend, abide by the rules in the forum section, avoid prohibitions, use understandable vocabulary, and follow safety steps in the field of cryptocurrencies. Interact and be active with others in a positive way. I aim for knowledge and experience As much as possible .

Welcome my friend to this forum. The best advice I can give you is to abide by the rules of this forum and work on yoursself enough time to understand any information. 

My friend, your profit is with us. You must first navigate through the section on the forum, since it gives you sufficient information to do this job, as well as your efforts to create the necessary information base to publish useful information and to follow a number of old members, as they provide usable information.

Yes friends, if you want to succeed on this platform, then you should do it by following all the rules and regulations of this platform, because here rules are very important if we break even one of our rules. Then it will be bad for us.

• +4 1

First of all I would like to welcome to this forum, and I also would like to thanks for creating this topic. You have asked for advice, so I would give the advice that must have to be learned by all beginners. If you want to live here for a long time, the. You should have to read and understand all the rules of the forum, and also must have to follow them.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

My dear friend I don't know about this picture script auto so that's why I am not able to tell you and I am not able to guide you in very convenient way you should concern to the expert people of cryptotalk they will guide you to reveal the hidden contents or not because it might be possible consists of us and information so you you should be careful about that

Dear friend you have to make quality posts which contain legal and real information about any particular thing. We have to stick around the topic and write only about what is been asked. Try avoid being useless and do not write anything else what is asked. Then you'll see how your posts will be considered as useful. If I helped you then please give me a heart ♥. 

My advice to you is committed and glorified at work. Follow the platform rules well when posting dear friend @fahaddewan111 @Kheeng @Fiyyaz7711, and to search for new and important ideas and information about cryptocurrencies and share them with us, you can follow the professional and senior members of the platform, as you will benefit from their experience in this field. Thank you. 

My advice to all beginner is that they should work in the beginner sector and make sure you are very active ,then try to learn from the Senior members on how to increase your quality content, tank you.

My best advice you to follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. Your comment must be related to the post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post . Dont use multiple account. Make useful, informative  unique content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

Hello my friend My advice to you in your journey here in cryptotalk is to observe the rules well so that your posts are good and have a positive reputation. My second advice to you is that you gain experience and information about cryptocurrencies from various references, not just from cryptotalk, so that you can participate in this forum in an excellent manner.

Hello friend. Welcome in this forum. I advice you to follow all the rules so that your account will not ban and you have to post good and useful content so that people give you likes and positive reputation. I hope you will do good.

M dear friend, Welcome you must first complete 100 posts and then write 20 posts per day. You must abide by the rules and not deviate from them. And always work to gain sufficient experience and knowledge in cryptocurrencies. Trading and investing so that you can provide everything that is useful and valuable and achieve a good reputation and good profits. And become an active member of the forum,           Thank you

Welcome to this forum. The ideas of this forum are about exchanging experiences about cryptocurrencies, trading and the latest news in this field. Therefore, in order to receive positive reputations, you must create new and useful posts and thus you will get support from other members.

• +4 1

Welcome my friend to our family .. First you should look at the rules of the forum well and avoid breaking them .
Second, use easy and simple words in your daily posts or comments for easy communication with others.
Third, create new, non-duplicate and distinctive posts in order to gain a good reputation and benefit other members from your posts.
Good luck .

Hello dear friends, I'm a new member of this forum. First of all you complete your hundred posts to register your account then twenty posts to submit for your earning. Good luck

Dear friend, you should read the rules, abide by them and not violate them, provide useful topics and avoid repetition, and you can get help from the old members of this forum،there is no need to fear and worry about any difficulties you may encounter, because there is always a solution becau،e there is always a solution.

welcome my friend . Initially, you should abide by the laws, not create duplicate publications, and take advantage of the advice and questions posed by members of the forum . You have to work in the junior department first because it contains a lot of benefit for the new members . Then you can move to the rest of the sections and post useful topics because you will have some experience .

Hello my friend, the most important thing in working in this forum is to abide by the rules. Secondly, my advice to you is to beware of the scams that you are exposed to in the future. 

Hello all members I want to ask a thing from all of you that as I am a new member when will I be able to create a topic because I am having a confusion of can I create a new topic or not with the low number of post i have still now?