Do Good Have Good..... - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robin Hood 786

Do Good Have Good.....

I agree with you perfectly, my friend I took this approach in my work here and this is very useful and that our goal is to provide useful publications and views to improve the site and make money I do good and get the same. So we must work here hard and sincerely in order to get the results we want.

For my friend, this is true, we must all follow this saying and work hard to publish unique and distinctive content and also commitment to the rules and laws in the forum for reputation and achieving the best work dating back to us and growth of this unique forum

Yes I certainly agree with that , but I don't think it's as simple as do good have good , you must do with simplicity and humbling so that everyone could understand you and know how to communicate with you

Yes, I agree with your point, definitely if we do good for ourselves and other, then we are going to see it benefits in our earning and our reputation, we should improve the quality of the post so that others can benefit from us and then we too our community reputation will improve.

Yes, my dear friend, it is necessary to do our best to work here because this forum deserves us to do so, as it is a platform to learn the field of cryptocurrencies and invest in them in addition to earning money.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, my friend, because the more good work you do and the more helpful information you post, you will get a good reputation, and you'll earn so much more, therefore, we have to work hard and diligently if we are to succeed in this forum.

• +1 1

My dear friend, do good, receive good. Useful publications increase money for the owner of the publication and increase the knowledge of the person who reads the post and gives a positive rating on the posts.

If you do a good job, it will benefit you as much as you are tired, if you do all the allowed posts or only do a little, you will earn as much as you have done, make good posts to get a good reputation and make good money, Work hard and be patient to fulfill your dream 

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you

Seriousness, fatigue and honesty are the way to success in everything

We must abide by the rules of the forum in order to facilitate for us the path of profit and success, and thus the good for all 

Hello my friend, to succeed in this forum, we must support each other and stand side by side in order to be able to succeed and reach our dream. When you see a new member who needs advice or help, and you can help him, do not hesitate at all.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my dear friend, it is a correct saying, and that doing good will be returned to you by increasing your profits and increasing your knowledge whenever your beneficial participation that is a reference for some members increases

• +1 1

The most beautiful thing in life is doing good. If all human beings support each other, we would be now with a thousand good things, and in this forum exclusively we all need each other and we have to work here from our heart in order to excel and succeed with mutual love

Exactly, I liked the saying, do good, get good, and you can apply this saying to all your work, not just in the forum. I work with this saying by applying it to the reputation. If you offend people through reputation, they will harm you.

hello mate hope so you are doing well and dear i am totally agree with you on this forum our attention and our decent time will matters a lot for our success so if we give this forum good thing by making useful post then in return we can get a lot knowledge and information and also earn money in the form of talk token and satoshi so keep doing work hard in order to get success in your life

When you work hard and be honest in your work here and providing useful information and important advice to others it will bring you good and benefit as well as will reflect on the quality of this forum. 

Well said, my friend, we have to work hard to gain the many experiences and knowledge that are here to present content on our topics that will benefit everyone here.

All thanks to you my friend for this topic

It is very important for the new members here

All the best to everyone here

That's true friend same thing here in crypto if you post important information they pay you for it and to be successful in our lives and work, we must work hard and follow the rules. Also in this forum so that we can get knowledge and write useful and meaningful topics in the forum.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend, I agree with you well that we have to create special and useful partnerships and comments regarding encryption and the advantages of encryption, so you get a good reputation from everyone directly and make great profits, so you have to make a great effort to earn more information to earn money

• +3 1

إنها طريقة جيدة ومفيدة يمكننا من خلالها كسب المال أثناء التعلم. إنه موقع رائع
لذلك علينا العمل الجاد ومواصلة التعلم من أجل الاستمرار في هذا المنتدى

Yes, in this forum, if we have the knowledge and we follow the rules and regulations and publish good content, then we will be able to get good benefits. We must learn and publish posts.

Thank you first, Iam newbie too and I have heard a lot that I should workhard and spending the most of my time here to find good result at the end ,I have fount that the most important thing you must have is patience  to reach what you want and earning too.

• +2 1

Dear friends, I do not know if we can use the posters or not, but I hope that this thing is possible because it will be a good thing to cross in this forum

Yes, the work we do here will bring us amazing results. We have to learn, be patient and offer a lot in cryptocurrencies

Indeed, this forum is good and certainly they have created it to do good, I try to participate in all good deeds, and I would like you to contribute to helping the needy by working in this forum, and I ask everyone to help the needy and do good  

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. ""Do Gold Have Good". If we create amazing and great topics then we can get reputation and reactions. So it will certainly make more profit for us. Thank you dear.