Any litecoin wallet for student under 18 without identity verification - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KennethCho

Any litecoin wallet for student under 18 without identity verification

Hello I am a Secondary 3 student (9th Grade) student from Hong Kong and I want to learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain myself

I want to get a Litecoin wallet to store my Litcoin (it is about 0.0025 ltc), but I found out both Balance and Crypto.com need my identity verification to open an wallet

I want to ask if there are any legit Litecoin wallet for student, no identity verification, with a little bit interest rate (at least 0.5% p.a.)

My friend advised you of the basic Yobit wallet, as it is very safe and does not need an identity. All you have to do is link your personal account that you use to work here with yobit by putting an email and password only.

I think that the best wallet for you is the wallet of the platform linked to the forum because, as I mentioned, it does not require any proof and it is also of good reputation and all members recommend it so you have no choice but to register with it

You can use the YouBit wallet, it is a secure wallet and all forum members use it. It does not need to verify your identity. Just register your email and password and everything will be fine.

Yes, there is a safe wallet where you don't need any personal information to creat account. It's yobit wallet, all you have creat a yobit account and connect it with your crypto account. It's very safe for your coin and also for Personal information. 

If you want a Wallet for your litecoin you can use the yobit exchange Wallet your litecoin is safe there and the fee to send is very low it's the best place to save your litecoin in my opinion they don't never ask for verification 

The best wallet for you is that of the yobit platform since from there you can make any transaction, exchange, purchase, sale or any other movement that you need, it is the safest and the commission is minimal I hope that with the little that I could contribute you I've been able to help with your problem and hopefully you have good luck.

On 4/7/2021 at 5:18 PM, KennethCho said:

Hello I am a Secondary 3 student (9th Grade) student from Hong Kong and I want to learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain myself

I want to get a Litecoin wallet to store my Litcoin (it is about 0.0025 ltc), but I found out both Balance and Crypto.com need my identity verification to open an wallet

I want to ask if there are any legit Litecoin wallet for student, no identity verification, with a little bit interest rate (at least 0.5% p.a.)

The cryptotalk.org forum can be run by anyone including children under 18 because in cryptotalk there is no system to verify age. But if you want to exchange it for real money, for example, you first convert to litecoin, usually the crypto wallet will ask for your identity card as a condition that the intended bank matches your crypto account details.

• +4 1

If you want a wallet for your litecoin, you should use the yobit exchange wallet. Your litecoin will be secure there, and the cost to submit is very tiny. It's the best place to save your litecoin in my opinion, because they never ask for authentication.

Dear in my opinion you can use yobit.net because this exchanger is best real and legit here we can store our currencies . And anyone cannot stole our currency because this forum is safely and for long time. 

Wow, that's really impressive to see that you have been introduced to this world in your less age. You have asked any Litecoin wallet which doesn't not required KYC for the members. So my friend, I would tell you that you should have to use Payeer wallet because it can be use for transferring with limited amount when you don't have identity.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, you can get a simple litecoin wallet without going the stress of any verification. You can store your litecoin in yobit exchange and its safe and secure. Just create a yobit account and that's all.

On 4/7/2021 at 3:18 PM, KennethCho said:

Thank you dear friend for sharing this useful information because I'm also student and many other students are also attached with this forum and as we know the withdrawal fees of bitcoin is very high that's why we have to convert it into litecoin and if wallet required any identification then this information is very useful for me.

• +2 1