How can restrictions be avoided? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
M saleem

How can restrictions be avoided?

You have to work diligently, publish helpful posts, and stick to the rules. Adhere to the forum rules, and you can find them in the section about the forum

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Because the rules here are easy. Avoid writing in a language other than English, that your comment exceeds 100 characters, and that you do not steal the ideas of others so that you are not banned from this forum

Hi there greetings yes it can be done you have to learn about rules and regulation about this forum and then you will avoid those mistakes that you have to avoid if you don't your account will be banned from this forum so I hope you will learn and good luck

Hayden greetings yes it can be awarded restrictions will you have to learn about rules and regulation about this forum and are when you learn about rules and regulation you will be aware of those kind of mistakes are restriction that award in this forum

Hello my friend, to avoid restrictions, you should not write useless comments and adhere to at least 100 characters in the comment and not use the reputation by fraud, and also two accounts in the forum that work on a network cannot be used Same wireless.

Well my friend, in order to avoid the restrictions here, the problems of prohibitions, and the challenge points, follow the laws and instructions laid down by the forum administration and implement them well.  Create topics on coding in English and make them useful in order to earn a good reputation and earn later.

• +3 1

Dear friend you're doing it completely wrong. I've seen that you're about to touch your 100 posts and still do not know that what are the rules and regulations of this forum. Go to "about forum" section and read the rules and regulations to make your known to them. 

Restrictions can be avoided by the hnesty and hardwork if we are sincere with this forum we are ín safe mode,read the rules that are given in rules section and must careful to get prohíbited the rules

In the beginning and foremost the rules must be read and understood correctly and adhered to them well, and then you must make your posts useful

I think if you want to work more on this plateform and survive here for the long time than it is necessary to follow all the rules and regulations.if you disobey any rule than your account should be banned. If you account ban than you will not able to work here more. Wish you best of Luck.

• +2 1

Working in this forum requires adherence to its laws, the most important of which is avoiding copying and pasting of others' publications, and the post must be at least 100 characters long, and it is prohibited to create two accounts on the same device. When publishing any topic, it must contain ideas and useful information, and you should not comment on the same topic more than once.

• +4 1

Welcome dear mate. There are many ways to get the knowledge about the rules and regulations of the forum such as searching from searchbox of the forum, and also have to read all the pinned posts in first section named About Forum section. Moreover, I would tell you that you should not have to create duplicate topic because it is strictly prohibited and the members get banned for this. You should've to share some new knowledge and correct information about Cryptocurrency and trading.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The best thing that you can commit to while working on the site is to publish useful and distinctive topics that talk about cryptocurrencies, methods and methods of working with them and profit from them and stay away from repeating other people's topics 

Hello friend.You're welcome, mate; all you have to do now is follow the rules and work in accordance with the forum rules to avoid any difficulties when working in the forum. Just keep working hard and producing high-quality content, buddy. Wait patiently.thanks for read my comment

Welcome to cryptotalk forum. This platform has rules and regulations guiding the forum and you need to read the forum rules and regulations and understand it so that you can obey it and abide by it. 

Welcome to the high ranking side. In every expect of life. You should consider and abide by the rules and regulations of the forum for you not be barn from it. Implement new improvement and achieved whatever you want to achieved.

Simply speaking, you can avoid getting violations or restrictions by follow all the said rules here in the forum. The more you know the rules and regulations the lessen you can possibly do wrong action. That is why it is important for us to be knowledgeable on the rules first beforehand of enetering or working here in the forum. 

On 4/4/2021 at 10:54 AM, Rose77 said:

Read a section about the forum that talks about the rules and laws that we must abide by and try to create good topics and stay away from fraud and plagiarism for any of the topics and make your language clear and away from spelling errors

Yes it's true that when we have to work online with crypto talk forum then there is a need to use good language and information for the purpose of earnings on-line by reading rules and policies of this forum.

My friend, all you have to do is read the rules in the "About Forum" section. These rules include not copying and pasting, not to repeat topics, and for the topic or comment to contain 100 characters and more.

Restrictions are usually occur due to the multiples accounts on same ip, so try to use only one account ,moreover try not to post repetitious content because its also considered spam.

Dear if you want to know the laws and conditions better, I advise you to review a section about the forum, I can give you the most important of these rules, which we must avoid repeating topics and avoid copying and pasting, the topic should not be less than 100 characters, and your topics must be new and with content  useful .

• +3 1

Restrictions are something that exists when you violate the main forum rules that the moderators have stipulated in the About Forum section, so follow the basic rules and nothing will be fine.

You should stay away from copies and pasting of publications and responses, and you should also not write any of the words that contain abuse. Linguistic and written errors should be avoided, and not enter as fraud. More importantly, read and understand the rules and laws stipulated in the forum and the things that we warned against doing not to fall into the ban ..

• +3 1

Hello my friend, all we have to do is abide by the laws that he laid down for me, work well and diligently, and be patient and not rush

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. You must first read the rules and advice and abide by them and if you participate in topics of importance and values and stay away from copying and pasting and sharing duplicate topics and you must participate in at least 20 topics per day in order to get money