Nothing New to Read! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sheshimmers

Nothing New to Read!

There is something right in your words, as there are many repetitions of posts

But there are also posts by people who are experts and provide the best of their knowledge of information that enriches us and acquires us

I do not think so
This forum is full of diverse information
If you think there is nothing to respond to this section, visit other sections and check the presence of new publications
If you want something to search for.

Edited by Raauf QK

Dear friend biggners section is for biggners and basic information is available is there. If you're looking for something new then visit the section "crypto world " there you can have new information on each topic. Good luck. 

Hello my friend, I do not think that there is always something new to know or to learn. This platform provides you with a huge number of information, comments and questions

That's true friend, but i think that the beginners section is always like this becaus it's just a start for the members, and after that they should move to another section, which has a lot of new topics and information.

My friend , you're speaking right but you won't find any new topics if you're spending all of your time in a one section only , you must surf in all of the sections to find more useful information for you

Yes, dear, I agree with you. The topics here are all repeated, and there are no new topics in general in this forum. The topics are all duplicates of the previous topics or are not useful in general. This is not great. Personally, I have moved to several sections, including the beginners section, including your intention is a cryptologist and the rest of the sections do not generally have what I know about it in general. We must learn from it and therefore in order to enter the rest of the sections and read well and benefit from it mainly thank you very much

• +1 1

Dear in general, your problem that you are facing now is a problem that everyone is exposed to in this forum, beginners people who publish the topic Salwa the topic and repeat topics after topics. This is really unfortunate. We must not publish a useful topic, good, strange and new. First, share the topic from its basis. I advise you.  Mainly, you read the forum rules and then post posts on previously presented topics and do not create a special topic so this is my advice to you. Write knowledge through what you publish from future posts from posts only Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Look, my friend, I've been around here for a while and I always find new topics, you just have to know what you want because from what I read to you, you don't take the time to analyze the topics that are published and you want to choose them by chance and That is not good because that way you do not help or help yourself that gives me the guideline that this job is not for you I hope you are lucky and get what you are looking for.

Yes, this is what is happening with me. Most of the topics revolve around the same content. There are no new publications worth reading, but I find some old posts with very good content and I have started to have some knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies through them.

Thanks for the suggestions friend, and also noticed that deficiency, together in this community as a team we can improve it every day with our useful publications for the benefit of all.

• +2 1

Dear friend, it is normal for you to feel that there is nothing new in the topics in the forum or there is nothing worth reading because you work in one section and you have to move between the sections and find new topics use the search button and very useful posts will appear for you that do not remain in one section my friend

• +4 1

Hello. Yes, now there is a shortage of new topics. Quite a few of them have been released recently. Therefore, I advise you to start writing in other sections as well

As for me I disagree with you, as there are a lot of publications in the beginners section, and there are many new ideas and topics that helped many new members to better understand the coding world and the field of investment, and it is also a station for launching to other sections.

• +3 1

Really, my friend, all the publications are old and duplicated because most members are afraid to publish for fear of prohibition, so we should read more about cryptocurrencies in order to get information and publish new and useful topics.

• +4 1

Hey, buddy. 
The forum is diverse and has many different topics and useful .... With it you can move on to other sessions more advanced 
Good luck

Hello everyone, friend, you are very right, as for what you mention in your publication, but agree that we can also use the other sections, to make the publications and comments, apart from that, we will also find other types of valuable information.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/3/2021 at 10:53 PM, Sheshimmers said:

Hello everyone! 

I am a beginner and haven't even gone through a few hundred topics in the beginner's section. But it seems like there is literally nothing to react/respond to. Even the option that says "next unread topic" for you, doesn't always deliver you a "read" topic. Its getting difficult to find new and interesting topics to respond to in the beginner's section. I sincerely advice all of you here to speak your mind on this forum. Post new and differnet questions or whatever. But please, do post! That'll be good for all of us.

Happy posting to you! 

Yes you are right there is nothing different or interesting but I think we should stop making such topics if you want a different or interesting thing we have to make good topic by ourselves and not to say this thing to other so like this this we can make a change.

Absolutely my friend. This forum contains a lot of varied sessions, which you should explore.

Sometimes there are no new sessions, but at the same time you can explore other sections.

We should all share our opinions on this forum and help support it

Well, I understand why you feel.like that mate, in my opinion, the beginner section has the most simple and interesting topics to comment on, there are over 1000 topics that you can choose from, you just need to go to the next page and find some other topics.

Actually my friend I don't agree with you about that , there is so many great topics full with value information , all what you have to do is to look further search between this 74 and more pages , Don't stay at page one and  two and sure you going to find what you looking for .

This forum is distinguished by its diversity and the large number of sections in it, and the beginners section is dedicated to new members who do not have experience or any knowledge of how to work, so they benefit from asking questions and inquiring about what they do not know. Once you no longer fund me account

You are right, there are recurring topics, but you are in the beginner’s department. Every day, the number of people joining the work increases and I need to know just like you, anyone who was new so there are topics that have been asked about, but we have to help them

You are hundred percent right friend. I am totally agree with you. I also notice this that there are many topics that are repeative. I think members should use search bar before creating topic so that that create new topics.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first Indian member I am also agree with you day everyone needs to a post on this platform because the posting is very good for this platform and also for beginners it was help for all the winners and newcomers