Share some of your information with us - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammadnour

Share some of your information with us

The beginning of the subscriber in this forum is difficult, so I advise and recommend patience and continue work, and you will see good, satisfactory results.

I also suggest that we learn well about currencies and watch their charts so that we will learn how and when to trade.

I started to learn to read charts from my brother two days ago, and he can understand how you are falling and the price of a currency so that he can profit from it.

welcome buddy in this forum .I'll give you to my friend the tips that I follow to work in this forum and thanks to its gain should read the rules and implement the daily publications useful and themes too. you must work hard and think before posting any word of the support others will benefit you and follow adult members will sing your information a lot about this forum .best luck for you .

Yes, this is correct. I think that a section should be formed to give each individual a position in it about what he read about cryptocurrency information or information useful to members, this will make a difference on the knowledge level of the members. 

• +3 1

My dear, you are right
This forum provides us with an opportunity to earn. We can work at any time we want. We are not committed to a specific time, and we also gain useful information regarding the world of cryptography.

• +1 1

That's quite a good topic my friend. People should make topic like this in order to make this forum full of information. The info I will give you today is the violation of rules and regulations will straighten us to a banned account. We have to work here by keeping rules and regulations in our minds. 

Exactly my friend,I advise everyone to read the rules perfectly and follow them by working hard and writing useful and meaningful topics and avoid useless topics,all of us have to search for new information and share it with each other. 

This forum provides us the opportunity of earning and learning both.

We can seek knowledge through this and earn also from there. 

We should set a time table to work there and give it a proper time

Thanks

Thank you for this beautiful information. Of course, we must be patient at the beginning as well, because the beginning is always difficult, but when you see the result of your fatigue, you will feel satisfied, and therefore it is important to spend time in the effort in the forum until you see the result

Hey ! friend , your topic is very interesting . According to me this forum is very helpful for me because in this forum, we can earn money easily and at the same time , we can get knowledge . Working on this forum is really useful. 

Hello my friends, I know that we must follow the rules, and that our comment should be more than a hundred characters long and that we avoid imitating other people's topics, and we avoid insulting others.

Yes my friend
Reading other people's comments is helpful
I think the most important thing is to respect all the members here and share useful information and experiences
Avoid repeating topics

Through my experience in this forum, I think it is good for us to buy currencies at a low price and then sell them. This provides us with abundant wind and good earnings.

• +3 1

I would like to say that in the forum different sections are sharing news and information for the purpose of earnings on-line crypto currency in Yobit account. It's best for you to complete the daily basis post. So be hard worker and read books and magazines for sharing news and information.

Eaxclty, we have to do this, and I personally advise everyone to adhere to the rules and avoid warning points as much as possible. We also have to cooperate in publishing useful topics daily to increase the interaction and activity of the forum.

What distinguishes this forum is its diversity and comprehensiveness through the sections it contains, which include all areas of crypto, so we have to benefit as much as possible from the amount of information it provides and learn some trading strategies, mining principles and investment basics.

Yes you are saying right most of the member of forum try to read comments it's good because with reading the opinions of different members we can increase our knowledge 

I advise everyone to be careful and attentive, this field in which we work is very different from other things in life, there are many scammers here who are waiting for a small mistake until they pounce on your profits, so be careful and do not share your personal information with anyone .

• +2 1

The most important advice is to abide by the rules of the forum when posting posts. In addition to gaining sufficient experience before starting trading and investing, and monitoring currency rates ... so as not to suffer a loss.

Everyone knows it better that this forum is not to share the personal information to anyone but to share their good experience and knowledge to everyone and I also believe that we have an opportunity to learn many thing if we read all the posts carefully.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As a new beginner the advice which i want to give to give beginners is that be carefull of frauders and avoid working with them.This forum provides us earning if we work hard and follow the rules of this platform. We should not disobey the rules like copying anyone's post. And if we do against this rule then the post which is copying or paste should be delered.

Of course, if my friend as members of the forum, we must publish useful content that is of great help to everyone, whether they are a beginner or not. Also, without forgetting that our personal data is not shared, let's avoid being scammed.

Well thank you so much my friend . I hope that everybody will think the same way as you will , and I promise you that this forum will became as gold . I would like to add that everyone must give reputitions for others

Yes please friends this topic here is a very important topic to us,  is among the reasons why we are all friends of this forum, true friends are needed to share there problem with each other, so with this we need to share our problem whenever we have that so that we can help each other.

I recommend taking the crypto world seriously and learning a lot about cryptocurrencies, because it is an area that can yield us results that we do not expect if we give it the right time.

I am a beginner and I've seen people helping out each other but there are some people who give false information about crypto. I've searched on it alot so I get to know that the information is not true. So I suggest all beginners to do a thorough research on crypto or else you maybe scammed. It is a source of income but there is a bit risk in it because of the scammers.