Still posting in beginner section.. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Umar shah

Still posting in beginner section..

As far as I know, you can publish in any department you want, but it is better to stay in the junior department for a while until you gain some information that helps you to move to another section

Yes, my friend, you can publish in any section, but you have to keep in mind that you have to write a topic within the section, for example, if it's about mining, we should publish it in the mining department, and so good luck. 

• +1 1

My dear friend, you can post in any section you want, but you must have experience in order to be able to answer questions from members who are in other departments.

• +5 1

Yes, you can publish in other sections if you have enough knowledge about that section. 
I advise you first to read and learn so you can accomplish useful consultations 
There are sections that require a certain number of posts so you can post .

Of course, my friend, it is possible to publish in the rest of the sections, and you must do so if you want to get more useful information and experience about cryptocurrencies.

Certainly my friend, you can publish in any section you want, but you must publish according to the type of section, for example, the beginners section. You must write posts that have the benefit of people at the beginning of their launch

Thank you for this question..I wish you success..I think that the beginners will get lost in this section and focus on it because it contains simple information and every beginner should be able to get his information in this section and then move to the other sections.

My friend, publishing in the beginners section gives you a basic base of experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and that your participation in this section is monitored by supervisors and senior members. When you have sufficient experience to move to another section, this is a good thing, but before you start publishing in any section, read the comments in it To gain good experience

If you are an elderly, I think you can post there far from beginners, but make sure that there are no errors in your posts and comments, the reason that prevents you from posting

Welcome dear, I prefer to stay in the beginners section for a good period before moving to other departments, so that we can gather enough information about the basics of coding.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you are right. I participate in the beginners section to increase my experience and knowledge on this platform. To verify my information and also to help beginners here, we must work as a team. Thank you my friends.

You can post in any section of the forum that you like the most after going through the 100 valid posts, but there are many people who stay in the beginners section to help as many as possible to overcome the barrier of 100 posts, for this is that there are people who continue to publish in the beginners section.

It is possible to participate in the departments after creating 100 free publications. I advise members to expand their activities in all parts of the forum until they expand their knowledge and experience in the world of encryption

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, I think it is better to publish in beginners section if you are a beginner. You must learn the basics and learn from the experiences of old members.

Hello my dear friend, yes, you can publish in all the sections of the forum, but you have to follow the rules of the forum well and the junior section is the best section for teaching the rules of the forum and teaching the basics of trading and investment and after learning well you can write in other departments

• +1 1

The first-timers portion could be the important portion for those brand-new people inside the podium given that most of us locate each little bit of details in addition to principles we need to have got from your beginning individuals very own function, specially based on the proper solution to function along with in terms of cryptocurrencies, thus it'll be essential we all remain concerning entertaining through this portion and that it is possible to simply to generally be published through other helpings, even so, offering to acknowledge efficiently about the portion before carrying out the theory.

I just joined this wonderful platform of cryptotalk and I'm still learning things about crypto world and that's why I'm still posting here and learning more things about crypto world because I don't have much knowledge and information. That's why I post here.

• +2 1

That's a good question. First from what i understand you can  post elsewhere but make sure you're good enough to do that and make sure your post is relevant and has content that really makes sense. You can as well still spent enough time here at the beginner to gain more knowledge by reading post and how they are being putting together, another thing is the mode of presentation of your post, I suggest you go through your post before publishing and make sure you're polite in your post.

Good luck

• +1 1

Yes you can post in crypto section after you become a junior member in the forum that what happened with me noe i am posting in crypto section 

Yes, and it is better not to adhere to one section and share knowledge more broadly with all members and in different departments because at the time we are interacting here in other departments there is no interaction so I advise everyone to move through the departments

• +5 1

Yes, I also found that these cases are observed, that most people join this forum in the beginners section and they rely on this forum only and never visit the other sections . I think when you become aware and stable enough in this forum, then you must go for the other sections as well to increase your knowledge further about the other sections of the forum . This will help them to work better here.

• +4 1

i think you can do post in other section but it must be informative and according to rules of forum never try to break any rules because other section have to much important topics related to crypto forum if you want to post in other section post after complete your research.

Hello dear members I hope you are a good and doing right on scrotum first of all I want tell you that you can post on other sections firstly you have to make sure you have a knowledge about the other forums and second thing if you are beginner when you can not comment on other section

• +3 1

After you familiarize yourself with the mechanism of work on this platform and understand the forum rules through the beginners section, you can move on to participating in the other interesting sections. That is, after completing the first 100 free posts and some other posts. I advise you not to be satisfied with writing in the beginners section because this violates the forum rules  F. You must learn about other disciplines such as trade, portfolios and the world of cryptography, in order to gain knowledge of all its aspects.

Yes, my friend, you can publish in any section you want, but I advise you if you do not learn much everything about cryptocurrencies, I advise you to stay in the beginners section until you learn all the rules, experiences and basics about investment methods and trading in cryptocurrencies and then publish in any section you want