[How To] get quick rewards from Brave Browser(Payment Proof Included) - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

[How To] get quick rewards from Brave Browser(Payment Proof Included)

Hello, Cryptotalk enthusiasts.

Today, In this tutorial I am going to describe a short and quick method on how you can earn more rewards using Brave Browser. Also, I have mentioned the payment proof from this browser, if you're a beginner and not sure if it pays. So, it would help to solve your doubts, and you can earn by using brave right away.

Previously, I have created a topic on Presearch, and how you can search on the internet by using this search engine, and get PRE tokens in return for searching.

Spoiler

231692401_Screenshotfrom2021-03-3109-14-29.png.c37a587cab5ca4d9af75581d8418cde4.png

Now, with Presearch; a de-centralized search engine  I am searching for the price of BAT token, that is given as a reward for users of Brave Browser.

269152210_Screenshotfrom2021-03-3109-18-39.png.e13a7e709093ad2ffacf56a7ee6d06ed.png

Currently, at the time of creating this topic, the price of 1 BAT token is 1.14 USD.

To install brave on your Smartphone, PC or Laptop, you can go to this link to download. Here.

After Installing Brave you need to set up your account for storing your BAT tokens.

For this you need to verify KYC for your uphold account. The Uphold account can be created from Here.

After, the process is complete you can go to the following link, click here to set up your brave rewards account.

1603151579_Screenshotfrom2021-03-3109-08-21.png.810fe82e3b6919d9baf15705d6f1bf31.png

In ads settings, you can view these options, make sure you select the last option "5 ads per hour"

Now, you need to enable a VPN for US or (other developed countries) to get a good earning from ad views. Because ad revenues generated from US, CANADA, SINGAPORE, DENMARK, RUSSIA, GERMANY and other developed countries are significantly high and if you enable VPN on brave to surf ads, your rewards will be higher.

If you're not sure of which VPN to use, I would recommend using the extension for VPN on Brave browser. You can go to Brave Store to search for VPN, click here. I would recommend you to use 1clickVPN extension on your brave browser. You can click here to install 1clickVPN.

Here's the screenshot of the payment proof from the brave browser

Spoiler

278859480_Screenshotfrom2021-03-3109-46-55.thumb.png.2a189d7ace2f51f37bed93906e2232b1.png

• +5 1

Thank you for this explanation on brave browser. I am using brave browser in my laptop, but to be honest, I made only $2 worth bat tokens. And it took almost 6 months to make this amount. I got to know the trick to use VPN while clicking on ads from your topic. I am trying this out, and if it works I will be much thankful to you.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, pacific said:

If you're not sure of which VPN to use, I would recommend using the extension for VPN on Brave browser. You can go to Brave Store to search for VPN, click here. I would recommend you to use 1clickVPN extension on your brave browser. You can click here to install 1clickVPN.

Looking like the ads from the advertising agencies are not properly distributed to lower tier countries. Recently, they have implemented the algorithm to detect the unusual traffic so I do not think using VPN extension will maximize the earning BAT tokens massively. Additionally, Google has removed so many malicious VPN extensions by detecting their log recording secret behaviors.  You might use the paid VPN services but I still do not think, this trick works to get more BAT from Brave browser. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +4 1

21 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Looking like the ads from the advertising agencies are not properly distributed to lower tier countries. Recently, they have implemented the algorithm to detect the unusual traffic so I do not think using VPN extension will maximize the earning BAT tokens massively. Additionally, Google has removed so many malicious VPN extensions by detecting their log recording secret behaviors.  You might use the paid VPN services but I still do not think, this trick works to get more BAT from Brave browser. 

@Whited35High ad revenues are obtained from developed countries in comparison to lower tier countries. In last month, I used the brave browser without connecting to the VPN server, and the earnings from the browser were also too less. Even you can see on the screenshot, the payment was only 0.56 BAT(~0.65 USD) on last month. However, with an enabled VPN, this month I managed to make nearly 2USD. You can even check on the screenshot below(for proof). My next payment date is April 6, and five more days remain to make at least 2 USD earnings from brave this month. ;)

148487018_Screenshotfrom2021-04-0112-38-45.png.a6fd01a583d7734d1587bf755820a1a2.png

• +4 1

14 minutes ago, pacific said:

Even you can see on the screenshot, the payment was only 0.56 BAT(~0.65 USD) on last month. However, with an enabled VPN, this month I managed to make nearly 2USD. You can even check on the screenshot below(for proof). My next payment date is April 6, and five more days remain to make at least 2 USD earnings from brave this month. ;)

I used to receive at least 95 BATs per month but they have reduced the reward now and I can only earn up to 29 BATs per month and they are giving additional rewards from the Brave's publisher campaign, such rewards are coming in USD. I really did not know, enabling VPN will reward you more from ads. Anyway, if it works for you, here is not problem but be careful against the malicious extensions.