Investment advice for beginners - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SelimAbi

Investment advice for beginners

Hello dear all members I hope you all are well and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that their mother I personally think that the most important thing is not to put a large amount of trading and investment in to be exposed to loss so this game is especially after the value decrease talk the capital letter

This is beautiful, my friend, and it will return you a lot of profits, but in my opinion, do not put a lot of money in circulation for fear of being exposed to fraud or theft, and therefore your loss will be severe. I advise you to work at a reasonable rate

• +4 1

We have to benefit as much as possible from this feature provided by the Yobit platform with the possibility of investing our Talk Token profits at a high daily interest of up to 1%, and with a pre-prepared investment plan, so it is an opportunity to multiply our profits in an easy way.

Yes, my dear friend, you should work on investing and not put in a lot of money. We are in the fun world of coding, we gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you

• +1 1

You are right my friend really yobit is a great platform which through we can earn a valuable amount through different sources of earning we can see that we can earn good amount in invest box for investing our money and also our money will remains safe and we can get it at any time so we should use this feature for earning the money. 

Yes of course this is big opportunity for us to invest our talktokens in the investboxe and we can get one percent profit on the daily basis so start the investment and get good profit. This information will be very helpful for the beginner because they don't know about this feature of the yobit.

That's a great method of investing digital currencies and one of the many wonderful services that Yobit website offers for its users. I would like to use the invest box as soon as i save the minimum amount to start investing.

• +3 1

Invest box is a great tool that yobit has to multiply our balance on this platform, this is great to invest in several new cryptocurrencies that are coming out on the market, but the truly remarkable thing about this is that you have to play dice to win this daily percentage of the tokens, that's why you have to save some money in this token to invest in it.

• Useful or interesting 1

The investment in this currency was good at its inception, but when its price fell dramatically, the investment became not profitable at all, and it may have lost in the currency due to the large decline

• +4 1

This information I think is very useful not only for me but for everyone who wants to learn or know so that these tips can help them in the investment or at the time of investing this or will help them a lot.

This is a great thing, dear, that you can profit from investing in cryptocurrencies, and this needs experience so that we do not fall into mistakes and become a victim of fraud, so we lose our money

If you have secured your account well from fraudsters and you are working on a reliable platform I encourage you to enter the investment strongly and with large amounts, there are some cryptocurrencies that give a large percentage.

• +4 1

Thank you very much buddy.

I like this way to put my money into an investment.

But please can you explain the whole method about it.

And thanks very much for your effort.

• +3 1

Thank you, dear, for these valuable advice about my investment fund. Our dear platform. I advise my friend to enter this wonderful platform and a wonderful investment fund. I entered it with its work. I earned a lot. It is a very safe fund. There are some currencies that need conditions for entry. There are operations that do not need working conditions. With it it is kept very safe and I thought that we will gain a lot from the back of this wonderful fund, so I invented the appropriate currency, the appropriate plan for investment, especially your investment for your profits that you get from this forum. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Hello my friends, one of the most important things in investing in cryptocurrencies, especially for beginners Not to invest heavily in the beginning before the good understanding of this investment and protect the account well from theft I kindly ask old friends in this forum to tell us more information to increase our experience 

There are several important tips for beginners..
First, we need to gain experience and take advantage of other people's experiences so that we don't make the same mistakes ..
Second, look at other topics well before you start investing in addition to be careful and develop a special investment plan .
Also found on the movement of digital currencies in the market and pay attention to sudden fluctuations. 
Good luck .

I don't know what to advise you because I don't have enough information about this place, but I want to tell you that when you make an investment, you don't waste very large sums for fear of losing. Put a strong password to save your money. Make a lot of investment, but be careful not to be defrauded. Investment is really profitable

The investment is very good for those who do not want to risk and enter into exchanges, even if it will achieve large profits for them because of their fear of receiving a large loss.
Unlike the investment that offers a low rate of profits, but it is stable and increases the more capital is large.

• +2 1

This fund enables us to quickly grow our money and get a lot of profit as it contains many options that suit all members and suit their plans and strategies.and anyone can work with it 

Thank you for providing this useful information to us
But can you tell us how we can do this thing?
And tell us the details.

• +4 1

Dear friend,  yobit is best platform for investment purpose.  Through yobit you can do there such as trading ,investing or so on .and I suggest everyone to make investment in yobit exchanger.  Because,  it is secure way for investment.  And its transactions fee is low as compared with bitcoin or other currencies. 

• +2 1

Thank you for this information I was not aware of
Of course, the yopit platform is good, easy to use and has high profits
I hope everyone will use it to increase profits and benefit more

• +1 1

Yes my friend now everyone knows about this amazing feature because it's completely free on yobit and easily accessible to everyone. We can easily invest all of our balance and balance will be increased to 1% after 24 hours. 

My advice for the beginners is that you should aquire knowledge about investing. This knowledge will come from the posts of the senior members and by researching about investing. So try to invest with low amount.