What is your trading app? - Page 23 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrie143

What is your trading app?

I am not using any app for trading purpose at this time but whenever i use any app for trading first of all i search and know all information about that app .First of all i see that is it fully safe ?and is it easy to use .

After knowing every information then i use one app for trading .

I'm working on two apps. Two earning apps

one is paywao apps

And second is Myoodnow

This is an international apps and with Earning Apps you can make a lot of earn and a real site  with you. You can turn it on quite and well, it is a trustworthy and valid application, I am working on it myself, do you have the same, now work on it 

I'm personally used  different applications. But I personally love paywao. Paywao is the world wide site. This is my tardeing application. You can earn money make Reffral and watch adds. And different methods to withdraw. So I recommend you try it. Thank you. 

Hy dear 😊

I'm using octafx for trading .this trading application is amazing and trading is very easy they have lots of profit for you if you are a hard worker.This trading is totally secure and safe .you can transfer your money in any bank and other accounts like bitcoin trust vault and others 🥳

Use the Binance app, Kucoin and Hotbit to trade. It is good and reliable. I also use the Trading View application for analysis. It has a lot of features. It also uses wallets like Trust. It is the most popular. 

• +1 1

dear still i am not using trading .but i have an intent to use trading in future .i came to know that trading is best source of earning .I will.use binance platform flr trading.binance is good for this purpose .I also suggest you to use binance for safe trading dear.Best of luck dear

On 1/1/2020 at 11:59 AM, Andrie143 said:

What is your trading app? 

The name of the update that I trade is binance.It is basically an exchanger.This exchanger is very good for trading because this exchange is mainly used by many people for trading because the trading piece is very small and the security system is very strong.For these reasons I use this exchanger for trading.

I never suggest you to trade in apps because it's very risky mostly spam if you interested in trading than use a basic platform not Apps. You ask me for trading Apps so i tell you IQ option for forex this App easy to use 

In about last 2 years I have tried so many apps but for now I use binance and crypto talk for earning and to spend my leisure time 

There are many apps for trading but I use bit coin app. It is simle and easy to use. It give you a well experience in less time. And there is no risk of losinng money. 

• +1 1

Till this day I can't use any application for cryptocurrencies trading I recently joined this platform for learning and earning about Cryptoworld this platform is the one that I used till this day not any other. 

I don't use any apps for the trading Because now it is not  useful for trading .

I only use crypto Because we can work on it easily And we can easily make money on it.This is a great website for students .

• +1 1

In my opinion coinbase is best but I like the expert option and I have decided that I will invest on expert option but still am not trading on any mobile app.

I tried mostly on coinbase. But recently i have gone back to paxful because there are some features that comes with paxful which are not in coinbase plus the charges are quite fair.

Many apps are available in the play store for trading but my favorite app is IQ option because i have earned much money from the IQ option app 

• +1 1

There are many exchanger sites to do trading as coinbase, Binance but i use Yobit.net to exchange my collections. After getting some knowledge you become able to do trade.

I do not work on any right because I do not have any information about the business, especially about online trading , I work on cryptotalk  so it is very easy to work in sending, you have to give 2 hours a day and withdrew 2$ almost daily.

• +1 1