Suggestions Not To Get Bored With The Forum - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SelimAbi

Suggestions Not To Get Bored With The Forum

On 3/24/2021 at 6:00 PM, SelimAbi said:

Hello friends. While almost all of us subscribed to this forum, our goal was to make money. That's why we always started working towards making money in the forum. After completing our first 100 posts, we struggled to write at least 20 posts every day. But after a certain period of time, people get tired of this situation. When I started getting tired of this forum and writing at least 20 posts every day, I actually learned the main purpose of this forum. The main purpose of this forum is to make money and educate us. It enabled us to learn better about crypto. After realizing this, I started reading more posts every day than writing. I learned new information. I enjoyed every moment on the forum. Now I am writing and reading every day without getting bored.

litterally Cool buddy.

Good idea.

I really want to use this strategy to gain more knowledge.

It will be good for us.

With the ossage of time, we all have to faced boredom, but how to pass this time.

It depends on us.

So, learn from others pount of view.

And educate them well with adcance information.

It only increase your repuattion plus it adds more information.

So keep reading and writing.

My dear friend, at the beginning of my work in this forum, I was bored from the first day, but after getting tired, he accompanied me for days and started getting money.  You find it bright and you find yourself optimistic and thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend .

CryptoTalk doesn't just make us money but it is more like a school that teaches us interesting things about digital currencies, about bitcoin, trading ,investing and many other useful things.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hello dear friend, You've done great. We should not get bored from this forum. Because if we get bored, our work will become difficult. So we should enjoy every moment of the forum. We should work by heart. Great idea that you have told dear. Thanks to you for this. 

The one who sets goals, plans well and strives for them will not get bored and keep working and developing himself and here the forum is renewed and contains a lot of useful information

We must work hard to make this forum the best ever because it provides us with invaluable knowledge in addition to earning enough money to buy basic needs.  We have to look at work here as a real pleasure, not a daily duty.  I feel so much fun when I gain new information so I never get bored.

• +2 1

We have to see this forum as a great opportunity that we have to get ahead not as a job of daily obligation we should look for a motivation to come and make our publications with pleasure I think that if we do not have a goal to accomplish then we will leave the forum at any time. 

I agree with you my friend..this forum is really a friend of ours..they give us information and it provides us with the knowledge we need about crypto and cryptocurrencies..I have not felt bored because I see this forum as a book to take information from ..

It is also like a friend for us..It is useful to us and gives us what we need..It is a place to get to know professional people..It serves as a forum for exchanging views..These features in the forum make it a wonderful, enjoyable and far from boredom ..

We are here for the sake of learning and profit..and this is in our interest. We must work hard instead of giving up and boredom..That is my advice, my friends..I hope you like it ..

Yes, my friend, at first we were bored because we did not know anything about this forum, but now that I have gained information and become involved and work, I never feel bored, but on the contrary, I feel fun.

• +2 1

Greetings, colleagues. Although not all of us were members of this forum, we all had the same purpose in mind: to make money. That's why we've always focused on making money on the forum. We struggled to write at least 20 posts a day since finishing our first 100 posts. People, on the other hand, grow tired of this situation after a while. When I got bored of this forum and had written at least 20 posts in a row,

My friend, it is possible that after a period of time the forum will stop paying, so we need to educate ourselves and gain experience in this field so that we can start in the world of coding.

Of course my friend, if you feel bored, you should move from one section to another. There are many sections in this wonderful forum that contain useful and good information that gain us knowledge and experience about the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are right. Boredom is the archenemy of mankind, and in order to defeat this enemy, we must work with love and enjoy doing our work. We make work in this forum a recreational act for the purpose of continuity and success in order to reach our goals of learning and gain.

• +2 1

dear friend I want to tell you that thanks a lot for sharing your information about cryptotalk your information is very valuable for me I am a winner so I don't know about this kind of information thanks a lot again keep sharing this kind of information for the new member

• +3 1

Hello my friend, how are you? I hope you are good and healthy. Of course, if we enter this forum only in order to get the money, we will definitely get bored quickly from this forum and we will not share publications every day in this forum. But if your goal of entry is that this forum is to obtain knowledge, of course, you will love this forum and gain a lot of information about coded currencies and the world of encryption, and you all publish publications and surely when you get the knowledge you will get the money as well. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Hi dear,my suggestion is work with passion. If you have passion for your work,you will never get bored.Just keep enjoying your time with the forum and enjoy your work. Try to be a good learner.I hope you will never get bored after that!

Yes, my dear friend, this is completely true. I think that most of the members when they join this forum their goal is to earn money only, but after a period of work they feel pleasure and benefit here.

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, yes, there's no doubt that sometimes we'll get bored, but when you start making money with the experience and knowledge we gain every day, it'll make you more excited and active to offer the best and spend more time here. 

• +4 1

My friend, when you work on the forum it's a burden for you

You definitely will not achieve any success with it

We have to work here, to have fun, we have to love what we do here

Because we gain knowledge and a lot of information

So is the money

Excellent friend, thank you for this topic, it reminds us that we must move on not let the monotony overwhelm us and let us be active in the community, remind ourselves daily of why and the objective that we are here I think will help us to continue without getting bored.

• +1 1

Well my dear friend, I joined this forum in search of useful knowledge and information about encrypted currencies and I was not thinking about financial profit but I got knowledge and material profit at the same time by working in this wonderful forum

• +2 1

Certainly, you will feel tired and bored if your goal is only to end what you need from posts to get paid, but to enter this site while you hope to learn new information and ideas about cryptocurrencies, this will not make you feel bored, but rather it will make you enthusiastic about working more and more.

• +3 1

I think that in this forum we can't be because I am not getting bored at any time because there is every time interesting things that I have find I like to search about many things and I have happy to work here so I am not getting bored I think everyone should try to make a good work here and they will also not bored.

• +2 1

You're right,the forum sometimes seems bored especially when you've been operating for a very long time,but let always be reminded that apart from the earning,we can also learn and gain alot of knowledge from the forum,so let's keep working hard and never get tired

My dear friend, my first participation in this forum, I was bored because I had no information about the mechanism of working in the forum and how to earn encrypted currencies, but after spending a week here at the forum the picture became clear and the work became fun and I spend most of my time here