Lets Motivate Each Other. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yuangzee

Lets Motivate Each Other.

i think motivation is more important to move forward and it increase our confidence to do work in best way so we always motivate the each other it increase our ability to work from this forum to best way because motivation increase our capacity to work. 

Members of the forum should be supportive to each other and specially to the newbies who struggle at first so that they can easily settled at the forum and learn to do well. Always appreciate the good work of each other amd discourage the wrong things.

I believe that our inspiration and support are critical such that no participant gets dissatisfied with the way things are going because this profession needs us to have a lot of patience and willpower in order to use it to achieve our target.

Hey there

I agree we need to backup each other, we can win together and we can lose all. The one thing we should do is to give each other the best advice and keep in touch until the problem is fixed.

You are welcome mate, actually motivating each other is the best way that will make us strong in this forum, well just have to be surpporting each other most especially we the begginers we need motivation so that we will be strong.

The journey of the tendency begins with a step, so at the beginning we are all anxious and need support in order to continue and develop ourselves, so we have to motivate each other by providing advice and exchanging experience in the field of currencies.

Yes you are right on these content because in these platform sharing of information among we the members is actually our main objective here, however we must learn from others experience just to avoid mistakes.

Well done, my friend, patience is the key to relief. Of course, we must be patient and not give up. We are in a strong forum. We must also be strong. Try, try, then try. It will certainly succeed, and we must have a strong and solid will.

I think we all most of the time need some motivation because we are working hard and some may want to give up but if we motivate him will help him to continue

• +2 1

Enthusiasm presents a great deal of enjoyment along with improves your tones. By way of this specific online community plus the Cryptocurrency buy and sell, we can complete our self-using know-how, expertise, boost as being a man or woman, besides each of our looking at along with producing knowledge along with to be able to talk about suffers from throughout this kind of things. It is just a lesson for all those along with many of us profit in any tactic, that could consequence, that it must be a new hand mirror in the negotiations on terms that you just accomplish down the road.

Very nice and best idea . Motivation is very good thing. When we motivate each other then all the members in this forum will work with passion and with hard work. I like your idea and i already motivate by giving likes and positive reputation to those who post good content.

Hi dear !

A good post and congratulations to reaching jr.member in my views encouragement is very important for someone to have patience because this increase the selfconfidence of others so we must go for it

Thank you good luck

It is a best way to motivate eachother by supporting eachother. We all are here for the learning about Cryptocurrency and trading. Many beginners come here for earning but they also get realised that this place is also best for learning. So we have to try motivate eachother by sharing the best and motivational information in this forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello my friend, after 100 comments, the real work begins. We have patience and hard work, because on the road to success you face difficulties, and with our cooperation together and sharing knowledge, we can achieve success.

It is our deuty to support and help each other and provide assistance and put all members in advance and important stage we should all coperat to make work easy and to better accomplish our task

Yes my friend, in the beginning I was looking forward to reaching 100 posts, and now that I have started working properly I feel very happy, so you must be patient to reach success

I am very pleased with you my friend

I think motivation is the best support for people

Especially beginners, they need a lot of stimulation in order to do their best

And they become happy and experienced like you

Thank you, dear friend, for this beautiful and stimulating advice and phrase. Yes, we must support each other, appreciate ourselves, and give a good reputation to members with positive and effective publications that reflect the spirit of love and cooperation among the members of this platform. I hope that we adhere to this advice and support each other. Thank you.

I think we can motivate people to work hard by giving them positive reviews on their useful posts because that will motivate them to provide more valuable information and because reputation will give them some money.

We always claim to give the support to newbies and guide them. That is the only way to let them join this community and to be an active members of it.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, I warmly welcome you on this forum. I also congratulate you on making your first 100 posts and gaining a great reputation. We should work hard and follow the rules of this forum. Good luck dear in this journey. Thank you.

You are right, dear, of course it is very useful for all of us and makes the most sustainable use and we all exchange here thank you my friend for this wonderful initiative. You are the right of a wonderful person and you deserve respect from us. 

Certainly when we reach success in this world, we are greatly encouraged to continue working, and what supports us the most is the members' support for us and always giving us positive values, and this matter makes ourselves more powerful and found to work.

Yes dear,it is very important to stay motivated and to keep others motivated.online working requires a lot of patience on our part.thats why we should have patience and not give up.

If motivation is very good to help in the progress of oneself and others, seeing the enthusiasm of others motivates and hard and patient work is important in it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Немцы продолжаю продавать Bitcoin — правительство Германии отправило 282 BTC ($17,6 млн )на Kraken, Coinbase и Bitstamp. На их балансе осталось 43 859 BTC. Наш крипто обменник saint.exchange всегда может помочь вам с выводом криптовалюты!
    • Prettys Girls from your town
    • Circle получила лицензию на выпуск стейблкоинов в соответствии с регламентом MiCA   Как заявили представители компании, Circle стала первой, кто получил разрешение на проведение операций со стейблкоинами в Европе. Лицензия откроет доступ к рынку, включающему в себя двадцать семь государств. Дочерняя фирма Circle Mint France займется выпуском EURC и USDC на территории Евросоюза.   «Весь европейский регулируемый финансовый сектор теперь может принять финансовую инфраструктуру на основе блокчейна, что значительно расширит полезность стейблкоинов. Мы видим значительный интерес к EURC со стороны крупных предприятий, финансовых учреждений и платежных компаний», — заявил генеральный директор Circle Джереми Эллайр (Jeremy Allaire).   Circle подала во Франции заявку на получение местных лицензий поставщика услуг цифровых активов и учреждения электронных денег весной 2023 года. Тогда эмитент заявил о планах выпустить номинированный в евро стейблкоин EUROC, и начать процесс его внедрения в соответствии с требованиями MiCA.   Ранее генеральный директор Circle предположил, что к 2025 году роль стейблкоинов в мировой экономической модели качественно изменится, что сделает их легальным денежным инструментом.    
    • Hello forum readers! We are pleased to announce that our exchange service 0xbc1.io has been added to OKchanger monitoring.
    • ⭐️ Добавлена новая платежная система Telegram Stars! ⚙️  Для обновления кэша в боте, откройте его и прожмите Ctrl+Shift+R
    • Пополняйте счет без комиссии и получайте 3% кэшбэка за все покупки совершенные с помощью виртуальных карт нового поколения LinkPay (VCC).   Пожалуй, это одно из лучших предложений на рынке виртуальных карт для оплаты криптовалютой 😎   Получить карту   Доступны бесплатные карты за отзыв*   ———   Совершайте и принимайте платежи на беспрецедентных условиях!   Рады предложить единственное в своем роде решение для онлайн-покупок и рекламы со встроенным платежным шлюзом и удобными инструментами для контроля командных расходов.   Виртуальную кредитную карту можно использовать для оплаты таких продуктов, как: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Bing Ads, TikTok Ads, Taboola, Amazon, Airbnb, OpenAI, DigitalOcean, Midjourney, Netflix, Spotify, World of Warcraft, Steam, и многих других.   Принимайте платежи в крипте и фиате   Процесс интеграции занимает совсем немного времени, и уже через час вы сможете принимать платежи на своем сайте. У нас доступны сотни самых популярных крипто и локальных фиатных валют, а также Visa и Mastercard. Не упустите возможность начать работу со своим собственным платежным шлюзом. Получить карту   ———   Лучшие виртуальные карты для любых покупок   Пополняйте баланс с помощью 7+ самых популярных криптовалют, выпускайте виртуальные карты и оплачивайте все покупки с кэшбэком 3% . Так просто!   Кэшбэк 3% на все покупки 0% комиссии за отклоненные платежи 0% комиссии за пополнение и снятие средств Минимальная сумма вывода составляет всего 10 долларов США. Счета в долларах США и евро Онлайн-поддержка 24/7/365   Получить карту!   Управление командой на новом уровне   Неограниченное количество карт,  настройка лимитов и доступов, а также самый удобный интерфейс для командных расходов   До 100 виртуальных карт бесплатно Возврат средств с карты на счет без комиссии Надежное управление доступами 50+ членов команды Детализированная статистика   Получить доступ   Начните принимать платежи на сайте в течение часа с Merchant   Приём платежей для онлайн-магазинов с мгновенным зачислением средств на ваш счет.   Прием платежей с дебетовых и кредитных карт по всему миру Обработка платежей в более чем 100 популярных криптовалютах Автоматические расчеты на выгодных условиях Быстрая интеграция   Получить доступ!   ———   *Как получить бесплатную карту за отзыв?   Любой участник форума с рейтингом 69+ может получить бесплатную виртуальную премиум-карту LinkPay на тест, выполнив три условия:   Оставьте следующее сообщение в нашем треде: «Хочу протестировать карту LinkPay». Зарегистрироваться у нас на сайте и прислать нам адрес почты, привязанной к аккаунту.  Мы все проверим и добавим бесплатную карту на баланс аккаунта. Оставьте отзыв на сервис в треде, и плюсик к репутации в нашем аккаунте на форуме ❤️   Зарегистрироваться!   ———   LinkPay – используй виртуальные карты нового поколения уже сегодня   Кэшбэк 3% на все покупки 0% комиссия за отклоненные транзакции 0% комиссия за пополнение аккаунта 0% комиссия за вывод средств Бесплатный аккаунт Merchant Бесплатные инструменты для работы в команде Бесплатные карты по подписке Специальные условия при больших оборотах   Зарегистрируйтесь сейчас!   ———   Присоединяйтесь к партнерской программе и зарабатывайте $100+ за каждого привлеченного пользователя. Получайте вознаграждение за каждое целевое действие!   Вознаграждения для партнёров Самая выгодная партнёрская программа среди сервисов виртуальных карт:   Целевое действие Награда Клик по партнерской ссылке $0.03 Регистрация в сервисе $0.2 Первое пополнение $1 Выпуск первой карты 10% Покупка подписки 10% Сервисные комиссии 20% Открытие счета Merchant (бонус активируется после проведения 100 успешных платежей) $50 Публикация отзыва о LinkPay* $200+   Все бонусы кроме сервисных комиссий начисляются один раз. Бонусы за сервисные комиссии начисляются в течение 180 дней с момента регистрации пользователя.   *Узнать больше можно на app.linkpay.io/referral-program.   ———   Хотите еще?   Мы часто организуем конкурсы для наших подписчиков в социальных сетях. Регулярно разыгрываются бесплатные виртуальные карты, пополнения баланса и другие ценные призы. Конкурсы проводятся независимо друг от друга и на разных платформах, поэтому рекомендуем подписываться на все наши социальные сети 😉   Телеграмм Твиттер Фейсбук Инстаграм Linkedin  
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи! Напоминаем Вам: Партнерство с нашем обменником! У нас действует партнерская программа, ранее ставка была 0.3% от суммы обмена, А с сегодняшнего дня мы подняли ставку до 1.5% от суммы обмена реферала 🤑 Спешите, дорогие друзья зарегистрироваться на нашем сайте, скопировать Вашу уникальную партнерскую ссылку в Вашем аккаунте, И разослать ее всем своим друзьям, коллегами и просто криптанам.   Начните зарабатывать вместе с криптообменником Finansovich-exchange. Подробная информация указана на сайте.
    • Новости сегодня 1. Налогообложение криптовалют и других виртуальных активов в Украине будут рассматривать в послевоенный период. Сообщает нардеп Железняк. 2. SEC откладывает торговлю Ethereum-ETF как минимум до 8 июля, требуя дальнейшей доработки заявок. 3. Акции NIKE упали более чем на 20%, что является худшим падением со времени IPO 1980 года. 4. Apple интегрирует ИИ в гарнитуру смешанной реальности Vision Pro. 5. Sony запустит криптовалютную биржу в Японии и разработает собственный блокчейн. 6. У Украины есть один месяц, чтобы избежать дефолта в условиях продолжающейся войны. The Economist   Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog Изменено 29 июн 2024, 14:08 пользователем Bulldog Exchange
    • LetsExchange has listed TAIKO TAIKO, a cryptocurrency behind the Taiko ecosystem, is now available for trading and cross-chain swap on LetsExchange, the instant crypto exchange supporting the largest number of cryptocurrencies worldwide. The crypto community can now swap this asset for over 4,500 other crypto assets using a friendly widget, a Telegram bot, or third-party platforms and apps that integrate crypto exchange functionality powered by LetsExchange.   When swapping TAIKO for other coins, users can choose between a market rate and a fixed rate. The former allows the system to automatically select the most profitable rate from the 20+ liquidity providers connected to LetsExchange, ensuring the best exchange conditions despite price volatility. Users who prefer to avoid slippage can opt for a fixed rate, which locks the value of the swap until the operation is completed. TAIKO on its native blockchain and the ERC-20 version are both available on LetsExchange, with cross-chain swapping possible for diversification or other purposes.   Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, expressed his excitement about the listing of TAIKO: “We are glad to have TAIKO available on our platform. Many investors were looking forward to trading this token in the open market after a successful airdrop conducted by the Taiko team in May 2024. LetsExchange provides all the tools to swap TAIKO most conveniently and securely, contributing to the rapid adoption of this crypto asset.”   Taiko is an Ethereum-equivalent (Type 1) ZK-EVM that is maximally compatible with Ethereum. No additional compiling, reaudits, or tooling is needed. Additionally, Taiko is a based rollup: the transaction sequencing on Taiko is done by Ethereum validators. Based sequencing is maximally simple and inherits Ethereum's liveness and credible neutrality. The TAIKO token is the native utility token within the Taiko ecosystem, crucial for keeping the network running smoothly and efficiently. TAIKO also plays a key role in decision-making and governance within the network.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell functionalities are also available through adjustable crypto exchange widgets and Telegram bots.