Change the name of my account!! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ALEEM ALI

Change the name of my account!!

Thank you, my friend. This is a very wonderful question for beginners. I am a beginner here. In my opinion, the name of your personal account cannot be changed, but you do not have to change the account name.

My friend, you cannot change your account name on crybtotalk because there is no option that supports it
I don't know what the reason is behind this but these rules.

• +3 1

I've been thinking a few times about changing my account name because it sounds weird 
Thanks for asking this question through the answers by the members to your question 
I think I'll keep my weird account name.

Thanks, buddy. I've avoided making mistakes thanks to your question and members ' answers.

Welcome, my friend. Actually, I searched a lot for the preparation of this forum, but I did not find anything that authorizes you to amend your name in this forum. I asked the old members of this forum about this matter, so answer me that you can put your name for the first time when you register in this forum and You cannot change your name after that

• +1 1

My friend does not advise you to change the name of your account, as it may be registered for the first time when you enter the forum and perhaps any attempt to change the name of the account, either that you are banned or considered a false account with which fraudsters enter, you should beware of this method

• +3 1

If you are my friend, it's not bad you can change your name's name never because it is the rewards of the Yobit platform and people used to it and are the policies of the forum here so I think you speak with officials to do for you. You can not change your own ...

• +2 1

Why do you change your account name . There is no need for that at all . I think it is useless . But it is possible to change your account name with ease that it is never difficult that it is easy, but if you want to, do so why not

I don't think you can change the name of your,the name you used in registering remains permanently and can't be changed,so it'll be better if you think thoroughly while choosing your username,in order to prevent situation like this

Friend, unfortunately I have to tell you that you cannot change the name that you have here on the cryptotalk site and this is because once you enter a name you cannot change it because that is the one you are going to have in this account what are you.

My friend, I also wanted to change my name.

Unfortunately, I realized we can't do that. After we register our account for the first time in CryptoTalk, we can never change our account or our name on this site. 

you want to change it you should talk to the support and they can change it for you but not by your self it's like that for a long time You cannot change your account name, there is no option to make you able to do this, this is within the rules of the forumyour name according to the comments of other members, in addition to that you can see the rules from the section about the forum. 

There is no option to change the account name within the options menu, so you cannot change it and I simply think that the reason is that the name does not matter here because it is not a social networking site but rather a crypto site and it is not necessary to change the name, But you can write to the support, so they may agree and change it for you

• +3 2

I was trying to change the name of my account as well, so I looked for several methods and finally it became clear to me that the account name will not be changed. Unfortunately, we can't help you with this.

• +2 1

Dear you don't have permission to change your name right now and you can't see any options for changing the name and I didn't know that is possible in this platform because members will be in trouble like one day the user has one name and another day changed it..

This is impossible my friend. After you registered in the forum with this name, you have registered your name in it.

You will never be able to change your name again

This is normal, do not despair, continue your work hard, and be patient

All the best to everyone here

• +2 1

How are you my friend, you cannot change your account name on creptotalk But you can switch the old account to the new one, that's all. Welcome my friend. Thank you very much

I did not find any option in the forum lists that allows you to change the name of your account or your profile and I did not make that attempt so that I do not fall into a problem that may make me lose my account so I advise you not to try to do this.

• +3 1

No you can not change your account name unfortunately. Once you have selected a name for you account you have to move forward with this name. So try to give the correct information when you make your account.

Unfortunately, my friend, you cannot do that. I think it is not allowed, and you may be subject to a ban if you try to do so. The name is specified once during the creation of your account.

• +2 1

Hello, everybody! How are you doing? My concern is how to alter the name of my account. Please assist me in this matter, as I would like to change the name of my cryptotalk account, mame. also allow you to respond from your heart

On 3/7/2021 at 10:37 AM, ALEEM ALI said:

Hi everyone! How are you! My question is that how i can change name of my account.please help me in this regard because i want to change the name of my cryptotalk account mame.also react 💖 of your heart allow you

Dear you can't change the name of your profile because there is not any option related to this through which you can't change your account name you can just change the password of your profile or some other things but this is not possible.

I do not think that you can change the name of your account in this forum, so I think it is very important for a person to choose his account name well when creating an account in the forum because it cannot be changed