Can two or more members in thus platform use same profile picture? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Can two or more members in thus platform use same profile picture?

Yes two or more members can use the same profile picture on this forum.  Profile picture does not effect your account at all.  Neither it has any effect on the earning coming from this portfolio.  So this has no issue, two or more members can use the same profile pictures.

yes friend it not a big issue when we use the same picture on our profile but i think it create confusion for other members and we get confuse to see the same picture so my advice use different picture because it your identity it must be unique. 

No 

Your accounts will not be blocked from working on this forum if you use the same image 

But I don't recommend you use the same picture because it's unnecessary and may not do you any good. 

Avoid doing so because it's useless .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I do not think that the forum prohibits the use of the same profile picture for more than one account. I have seen many members put similar pictures for the profile, you are free to put the picture you want.

Hi dear friend 

I do not think that this affects your membership in this forum
Because all there is to it is to use the same image and this happens a lot because this world is small and we are somewhat similar and the views here are somewhat close to each other.

• +4 1

I do not think so
There is no clause warning against using the same image for the account because there are a lot of members and you cannot restrict everyone because their number is large

• +4 1

As long as the account is different, the picture is very important to my dear friend, since it is not mentioned in the rules of the forum, this is an ordinary thing that does not contradict it, but it is preferable to distinguish each person with a different name and picture because of the exchange of ideas and information from them who raises the useful thing and some of them repeat the words only

I do not think it is a problem. The important thing is to write publications that contain new and easy-to-understand topics, exchange ideas and knowledge between us, and interact well with them.

To my friend, I do not think that there is a problem that the members conflict with regarding the profile, as long as each person has his own account, he is completely free to put a picture and name it as they want

• +1 1

My friend, I don't think there is any problem that two members use the same profile picture. When going back to the forum rules in the About section, there is no law preventing that. You can put the picture you want.

Hello, no I'm pretty certain that it is not a problem at all. I have been here for only a week and I have seen many members with the same profile picture " betfury" and don't actually know why is it that common. 

Yes, you can, the personal profile picture is free for you to choose, and you are now putting a profile picture that many members put here other than you, so do not worry, your account will not be banned because of that.

and if this was forbidden here, you were subjected to a ban or to take warning pointsWe make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currenciesYes mate why not the profile picture is not matter or there is no problem of every have same profile picture thanks 

Hello my friend

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies.

This is the first time I've seen such a question. I don't think even the moderators thought of such a thing. For example, I'm a LeBron James fan and I put Lebron in my profile on the forum. If someone else puts LeBron in, will that cause me to be banned? I don't think so.

Hello my friend

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies.

This is the first time I've seen such a question. I don't think even the moderators thought of such a thing. For example, I'm a LeBron James fan and I put Lebron in my profile on the forum. If someone else puts LeBron in, will that cause me to be banned? I don't think so.

Don't worry, my friend, there is no clause in the forum’s laws that prevents you from using the same personal photo for any other member in the forum. What is important in the forum is effective participation and how can we contribute to helping other members develop and also gain experience and information in the field of encryption and investment

My friend, the forum rules are easy and clear, and there is no rule prohibiting this.

There are several members who are using the same avatar .

There is no problem with that

There is no rule saying that this is forbidden or permitted because it is not an important issue. There are a lot of participants in this forum and the pictures may be similar.

• +3 1

As far as I know, there is no law in this forum that prevents two people from using the same image, so I think there is no risk to your account when you use a picture used by another member

• +1 1

Dear in general, the forum rules do not prevent there being more than one account for the same image, there are several groups and friends who have put the same picture and made almost the same profile.  A big dilemma. We put the same picture for one or more people. This will not warn us or warn us by the officials. Thank you very much.

• +5 1

I don't think there's anything wrong with that if it's a two-member pact.You can put your pictures on the net and you can put on the net But this platform has no effect on your account.

We can use same profile picture on two accounts because it is nit prohibited also you need to go in about forum section where you can find all the rules and regulations of this platform so then you need to follow them and also you will know about all the rules that which things are prohibited on this platform. 

Do not worry, my friend, that it does not matter that the profile picture is similar to banning the user. What matters is that you follow the rules of the forum and abide by them in order to avoid the ban

Edited by Mary777

Hello my friend, this is a wonderful and distinct question. Do not worry. Multiple people will not use the same profile picture to block them. All you have to do is abide by the rules set by the forum. Thank you.

Hello dear friend, i think there is no issue on it. Two members can use same profile picture. You should not worry about it. Good luck dear. Thank you.

• +2 1