Bitcoin is a dream?? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jontalk

Bitcoin is a dream??

Actually, Cryptocurrency, more precisely Bitcoin is helping many people in the whole world.Every crypto users want to work and acquire bitcoin. I hope everyone succeeds in this.Some individuals has become millionaires and billionaires by investing in bitcoin.I am still learning about the methods of earning  Bitcoin and I am one of the people who want to earn and invest it.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, the Bitcoin currency has a bright future, the Bitcoin currency is making good profits for us at this time, but everyone must know when and how to invest and trade Bitcoin in order to get good profits

I have been one of those who have lost, who have learned and want to continue adding to the cryptographic area because I enjoy it, and soon I will become a millionaire by this same means, the true point is difficult to say, but here I am growing and developing to be A future millionaire, I am about to acquire information every day to look forward to my future, doing one grain of sand at a time.

• +2 1

Bitcoin has changed many people's lives to good,the Bitcoin which wasn't accepted at it early age,is now gaining recognition and being widely accepted and used by millions of members,and it has been impacting positively in our businesses, Bitcoin is indeed a blessing

Good day, everybody!

In the context of a game, I see it that way, but Bitcoin has brought happiness to many people all over the world.
Since this platform has given people more freedom to control their wealth than ever before, these assets must be taken seriously.
Bitcoin, as a virtual reality that cannot be touched, helps you to do whatever you want with it, like realizing your dreams.

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, it has provided many services in this world.

We all dream that we get this coin and work for this dream.

Of course, I will try to achieve it in the future because Bitcoin has a really high value in the market, and investing it now is a guaranteed profit.

• +1 1

On 3/5/2021 at 2:30 PM, jontalk said:

Hello everyone!

I see it that way in the form of a game but for many, Bitcoin has brought happiness to many parts of the planet.
Note that thanks to this medium, the freedom to manage money is much broader than before, these assets must be taken seriously.
Bitcoin being a reality that is not physically palpable, allows you to do as much as you can, even fulfill your dreams with it, it is possible the measure that you know how to handle it.
Many people have become millionaires thanks to Btc, others have learned and others simply enjoy it, and you? What group are you part of?

Yes Bitcoin is happiness rather part is not present in physical state but it is giving us a big benefit and many people are becoming rich with it and many people are also trying to become rich with it and I hope everyone dreams will become true.

• +3 1

My interest in the currency of Bitcoin and in all matters of encrypted currencies has become greater and I have a great dream to get all the information related to this issue so that I can enter the fields of trading and investment of the currency and achieve greater profits that help me in the current and upcoming affairs of my life.

The Bitcoin currency has helped many people and continues to this day as the exchange of this currency was equal to 0.001 dollars but today it is worth nearly fifty thousand dollar.

I agree with you ,because no one think tbis type of coin. Which is in high prices. So we can spend our life with cryptocurrency is in good ways. So people can get money and can make thier life in batter ways. So if we have knowledge about cryptocurrency then we can make things right in best ways. So we have chance and opportunity to earn money. So it good if we fill ful our dreams with cryptocurrency.  Because we can earn by trading that is high scope section and every one want to start then profit in bitcoin is more then other currencies.  So we can learn from this forum and can make right decisions. 

• +3 1

Earning bitcoin is not so easy as we or anyone else consider. Earning just even a single bitcoin is like earning for many years because its value is very very high and hope so it will increase to greater level in future. So bitcoin is the highest currency value in the world. Earning it is a happy dream for everyone.

• +2 1

I am new to the world of investment, but I do not find successful investment in Bitcoin. I prefer investing in currencies such as DOGE and XRB for example, I think that in the coming months these currencies will be in a better place than Bitcoin

Bitcoin has a highest amount in the cryptocurrency markets and ti earn this we need to spend our alot if time in cryptocurrencies market and in trading fields which through we can earn this amount but it will take too much time.

• +1 1

Yes, this is true .. Bitcoin is spreading very quickly and it is not far to spread all over the world .. I hope to gain more experience in order to fulfill my dream with it and become rich through it .. Good luck to all

Yes of course many people believe in Bitcoin and we know that Bitcoin is a most expensive and popular currency in this world. Everyone wish to collect a more Bitcoin and earn money, so we should must work hard and achieve success take care.

• +4 1

Yes friends, bitcoins are not less than a dream if we want more and more bitcoins to get  then we have to make more and more work for that, apart from that I have no other way. 

Yes, my friend, Bitcoin allows a large number of access to money. Its profits have reached records in the history of the economy, making a large number of rich people.
We should all know that currency trading can make us rich or poor. We must be careful, invest well, and follow the currency market so that we know how to invest our money.

My interest in Blockchain and all matters relating to encrypted currencies has grown, and I have a great desire to learn all I can about this subject so that I can join the fields of crypto assets and investment and make more money to support me with my current and future affairs.

Earning 1 btc is my dream.It is now the fastest growing digital currencies.Now is ranked top . Trading opportunities are always there.Now it's become easier with crypto and btc to invest and bring good profit.One day the bitcoin will be available everywhere.

Edited by Himel2021

Hello there, my mate. You are absolutely right. Bitcoin has brought joy to many people here, and thanks to this website, I will be able to use my money more productively; furthermore, I love the time I spend here and learn things and much more here.

Indeed, the Bitcoin currency is the reason for the realization of the dreams of many people, and through it the employment opportunities have increased. In recent years it has spread rapidly between countries and is expected to spread more due to the continuous development.

Definitely the opportunity to achieve dreams, and is a sampling for everyone, any one can achieve its objectives, just work hard and patience too much.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that you saying right that Bitcoin become a dream for everyone because it's value is increasing day by day and a lot of people are getting a huge of profit to trading of BTC.

I agree with you, sir. The cryptocurrency has become a lot developed. Indeed, Bitcoin has become the dream of every person to be able to trade, invest and double his profits.

@jontalk you are right . Many people who believed in Bitcoin when it was launched now became billionaire. It is becoming the source of earning for many people . Its value is increasing day by day and is definitely becoming reality for everyone of us . I am determined to earn lot of capital from this forum.