Stop begging for Good Reputation - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Darth

Stop begging for Good Reputation

Yes dear your right we stop begging for reputation. If we post good content which is informative and useful for others then we receive automatically good reputation. If we work hard then people give us reputation on our hard work and appreciate us.

I support you with your topic.  Praying for a reputation is something I do not like.  This is a big mistake.  We must be confident of our publications in terms of scientific and cultural value.  Those who seek reputation are people who are not sure of their publications.  This is evidence of weakness in their abilities.  I do not seek a reputation from anyone because I have confidence in myself and my words.  But I only give reputation to useful posts and responses.

• +2 1

All of us need a good reputation, but without begging, everyone has to deserve it honestly, by active participation, positive posts, advice other members.

• +2 1

Good and useful advice should be provided to new users and benefit from the expertise of the elderly to provide unique information about the world of coding and to provide everything new and valuable.

• +1 1

Hello dear brother, I thank you for this valuable information, and I will strive to comply with it, and I believe that individuals may gain a good reputation by writing a valuable and useful topic as well as being courteous in speaking.

• +1 1

yes my friend you have to stop begging for good reputation as you post good content and provide valuable information on this forum people will definitely like you and follow you so don't be greedy and don't beg for good reputation.

• +2 1