How do we benefit from the Talk token? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLegendry

How do we benefit from the Talk token?

I think that it is better to buy currencies with it such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others. Keep it and be patient with it until its price rises and make double gains. I am now collecting it through what the forum pays me for my good posts. I hope that my profits will double as I enter the world of trading.

• +3 1

Thanks for providing information about talk tokens. Thanks for sharing information on the benefits of talking tokens and how to make a profit. I didn't know much about talk tokens.

Actually now I don't see the advantage of talk tokens because it has only 3 sat value but we have one way to keep it in invest box for income we never know the price will pump or not but it is good to store it instead of sell because there is not good amount if we sell it..

Hello my friend, thank you for this valuable information, I am new here and got paid from this currency and I did not know what to do with it, I will try hard to read the opinion of the forum experts on this matter.

Hello friend, the price of this currency has decreased a lot. Even today, it is worth nothing
We have to keep it for me. I keep it. I believe it will rise again, so invest it in the yobit platform. You will get 1% per day on the platform.
Someday we will bring up all the best for everyone here

Hello dear friend, you have posted great content. Thanks dear for sharing this useful information with us, the way we earn from talk coin is when we get paid we invest them to be more higher and sell them to our final account. Thank you.

Recently cryptotalk gives us talktoken for commenting post. I invest my talktoken in yobit investbox. It gives me 10 % profit daily. You can invest your talktoken if you want. Now its up to you. 

In fact, I let this currency accumulate in my wallet in order to increase its value, and then I will exchange it for a currency that I know will rise to achieve some profits, but this process takes a long time

• +2 1

My brother some tokens are fake some is good and some talk token not gave you a good value of money this year thing is very important for every member most markets are available are most types of tokens you buy easily but they don't you good value for money I think you should understand my opinion.

Thanks friend keep it up.

Hello my friend
I am a newbie to this forum and I have no information on that
But as far as I know, I think that most members convert it into Bitcoin and sell it in their local currency
Good luck to you

Unfortunately, the Talk Token price has decreased a lot since the beginning of its trading, and now its price does not exceed 5 Satoshi, this is disappointing, I hope that its price will be supported by some traders so that it returns to recovery and rise again.

dear friend I want to tell you that thanks a lot for sharing your information about talk talk but I want to tell you that the value of token is too much low in these days so we can't withdrawal talk talk less than 5000 so we are waiting for the increasing value of torque tokens in that we will able to withdraw money

thanks dear for sharing this information with us because before reading your post i did not know that we can also take advantage from talk token like this way it is very helpful and informative content for me because i was really very worried about this that what would i do with my talk token because i joined this platform recently so i do not have much knowledge about this

At first, the token was a security strategy aimed at companies, today it is also enabled for people like us and the benefits that I have obtained from the token talk is to significantly minimize the risk of fraud and other electronic crimes, generally acquiring a token does not It has a cost and does not generate a handling fee, it is easy to use and mobilize.

For me I agree more with the second option more because investing is best way to make your tokens growth faster and  double it in no time more talks token you invest more profits.you will gain , and then you can trade it with other currency to make your profits even greater .

On 3/1/2021 at 8:42 PM, CryptoLegendry said:

How do we benefit from the Talk token?

Many people have a strange feeling about Talk Token and don't know that there are many ways to take advantage of Talk Token even though its price is now very low!
These are some of the ways I personally use Talk!

1- I am converting my Talk Token into cryptocurrencies that I already know will go up as much as ETH now!
When converting Talk currency to a cryptocurrency such as ETH, the rise of ETH will be about 20%, meaning that we will gain 20% in a very short time!

2- Investing and storing Talk currency until updates are issued by the forum moderators! Or advertisements appear on the forum, which leads to increased demand for Talk Token

Is there another way for you to take advantage of the Talk Token?

Tell us about it!

Thank you very much friend for sharing this wonderful and experience post with the members of this platform which will help the members of this platform to get more profit in this platform using our talk token that we are earning from this platform.

This is a good information seriously. Investing our talk token is very advisable so that we can keep doubling it instead of withdrawing it instantly without earning any profits on it. Thanks so much for sharing this useful information mate.