What scares the beginners in crypto? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

What scares the beginners in crypto?

On 2/27/2021 at 4:04 AM, MrSpasybo said:

Let's go back to the early days when you heard of "Bitcoin" or "ICO" or some weird project like "OneCoin", "Bitconnect"... How did you feel? What fear do you have when entering this new but potential market?

I will list here a few fears you might face:
+ do not know where to start, how to do;
+ lose money in a scam project;
+ has a reputation for being a fraudster;
+ waste time in vain;
+ crypto wallet will be hacked;
+ the account will be locked;
+ transaction costs are too high;
+ don't know which exchange to choose;
+ do not know who to trust;
+ don't sell when the price is high, don't buy when the price is low;
+ token devaluation;
What fears have you faced when you first entered the crypto market, please share your experience.

Greeting of the day dear friend,  I feels same . When I joined this platform,  I didn't know where to start,  and how many comments would be post on every day . But now everything is going well.  Thank you cryptotalk for providing us such a confidence 

My friend ,there isn't anything makes you fear in this forum my friend,just you have to work hard and write useful and meaningful topics, then you can continue and earn money ,your work have to be organized and valuable. 

• +2 1

At first I was a little afraid of hackers and scammers because I read that there are many of them in this field, but thanks to this forum I learned the most important ways to protect against penetration and theft.

I agree with you, my friend, there are always many concerns that we have when we start any new business, especially if it is online. When I heard about working in this forum, I had some concerns such as non-payment or exposure to fraud, but after joining the forum I realized that it is serious and trustworthy.

My dear friend, we, as beginners, fear making mistakes because of our lack of experience in the world of encryption, and we must be wary of scammers, as we are new members. We do not have enough information to trust any member and he can be a fraud

Yes, my dear friend, you are right that most of these concerns keep people away from joining encryption at the beginning of my entry. I have heard of frauds that happen easily in the crypto world, but you only have to be careful in order to avoid them. Thank you.

In the beginning, I was afraid of wasting time because I did not have any information about digital currencies, but other concerns did not care about them because I am conservative in nature and I will adhere to the rules of the forum
But after investing my time and obtaining information and knowledge, I became more attached to the forum and cooperating members, and I worked harder to keep my reputation good through my useful comments.

There are many fears for beginners, dear. As an example, a notice for a post.withdrawing money from its account for the first time. Posts that are not paid. And posts with no community rules are one of the most common concerns among newcomers. It occurs as a result of a lack of understanding.

In fact, I do not have enough experience yet, but upon hearing about cryptocurrencies I felt fear and anxiety because it was my first experience and I did not know anything until after I spent some time here.

I think there are many concerns that make beginners move away from digital currencies, so we must help them simplify things and overcome fears, so that they can start and grow in this field.

I am a beginner in the field of digital currencies, but my experience will increase day by day. I feel confused when I hear about the rise and fall of the price of the digital currency, but this does not matter. I will continue to work in this field seriously and seriously and I hope to have people who explain to me more about the way of work because I like to be more sophisticated  In this area

The lost of Money which scares the beginner. And the fear of ban without any baseless things. I think if they working in this site they don't have to be afraid because this is the real website.

Of course, this work is fraught with risks, especially for beginners .. You must avoid fraudsters on the one hand, uncover them, and know who is honest and liar .. and monitor currency rates on the other hand .. Some of us risk buying unknown currencies or their market value is unstable and then losing and learning and  He stands again .. We must remove this fear while learning from those with experience in this field

Hello my friend, a very nice post, you are right, this is most of my fears, but I learned that there is no need to fear and we must learn to sacrifice and we must accept the loss, this is my view Have a nice time

Yes my friend many beginners are scared from these things on this platform because they don't know that how can they protect yourself from them so you have created a good topic for this regard.

Dear mate..

there are many scares for beginners. Like warning for post.withdraw of money in its account for first time. Posts without payments. And posts without group rules is the main scares for beginners. It occur due to without knowledge 

Everything you mentioned is true, my friend.  At first the fears are great.  I remember when I invested for the first time, I did not know in which business I should invest and I did not know where to start. I was afraid of losing my money. Some of those fears are still plaguing me.

There are several projects that fail in crypto currency, and the majority of them lose a lot of money, such as Bitconnect and One Coin, among others. That is why we should be cautious and ask questions before investing in any new projects, particularly for new users.

There are many things that make members fall into concerns, so when trading in low and high prices, the person must be cautious in buying and selling, and he must have experience in order to make the right decision.

My dear friend, we are all at first afraid of this world and locations because we are modern in this forum and sometimes we think about withdrawing or we are afraid of prohibition, fraud or theft and then we gain experience and learn day after day to avoid this fear

I think there is many scares here...i think poor writing skills like lack of confidence and knowing of rules..i think many other scares here.if you confidence about this forum i thin you can achieve success other you go back empty hand..

Yes, my dear friend, of course we have to learn from the elderly because they are role models. We have to learn more about the interesting and useful world of coding. Thank you

In reality, when I was first starting out, withdrawal was my greatest fear. Since I didn't know how to withdraw at first. But, with some fear, I've learned to lock the wallet and withdraw it, which has made things a little easier.

In cryptoworld when new bignners enter in this world so first fear is that a invest in crypto. So i advice to this new bignners that if you face that risk so you earn the more profit. And if new member any problem so ask me.