How can we invest in Yobit? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alialyousef123a

How can we invest in Yobit?

Hello friend.Trading needs a lot of experience with the yobit platform. In the trade section, you can buy reliable coins at a time when their price is falling and sell them when they are high. As for the investment, it is a different process. You put a portion of the money into the platform and a daily.thanks for read my comments

Hallo my dear friends have a good day. 

My dear I want to tell you that no any time because in my opinion we should buy cryptocurrency when it's prise on low rate and sell when it's price on top rate.

Hi dear

You can invest your money in yobit account as this is the best use of this platform you can buy the currencues at lower rates and can sell it when the prices increases.

All the best

Thank you

For me what I know about yobit, it is one of the best wallets in terms of ease of use and dealing with members, it is safe and follows a strong protection system
And their transfer fees are relatively lower than others.

اعتقد انه يجب عليكي معرفة بسوق الاوراق النقدية والبورصة العالمية ويجب   عليكي مراقبة الاخبارالسياسية والاقتصادية هكزا يمكنك معرفة الوقت المنااسب 

You can trade using the yobit platform, where you can buy the currency you want at a low price, and sell it at a high price, all you have to do is monitor the market and seize the first opportunity.

I am new on this platform and getting experience and didn't invest still on yobit so i don't have knowledge that how i invest on yobit i request to moderators that they help us and guide us that how we invest on yobit.

• +5 1

Hello my friend Trading in general depends on (buying and selling) so that the trader buys a digital currency for a certain amount and sells it again when its value increases, but each trader must conduct a study about the currency that he wants to buy and conduct a specific technical analysis for it in order to avoid loss as much as possible. And trading has no specific time, as it can take place on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis as well, but the most important factor is to conduct a comprehensive study about the digital currency and the extent of its development over time.

• +4 1

On 2/27/2021 at 12:23 AM, alialyousef123a said:

My friends, I would like to know the important things about the yobit platform ... specifically what value I can trade with and the percentage of profit by investing and currency trading (buy and sell) the most.  What is the right time to trade and is there a specific period for the expiration of the value of the cryptocurrencies that we have .. I ask everyone who knows important information about the yobit platform to share with us their experience in this world .. I wish success to all

Dear mate according to my opinion the best time to invest is late night time. Because at this time all of day traders withdraw their money and the value of coins dump. So i think it is best time to invest money. Wish you all the best.

Hello fellow. I hope you are doing well. Friend yobit is very secure platform. You can do investment and trading there without any fear. You can do investment in invest box in yobit and you have to do investment after gather necessary information about it.

Of course, you can invest your money in the yobit platform, as it is a hand platform and provides you with many options for investment . You have to go to the yobit platform and enter the investment option and you will find there many options available, you can choose the investment that suits you from these options . But before you start investing, you have to search well for the currency you want to invest in .

Edited by aiham
  • +3 2

There are many ways to invest in yobit site. You can invest your earning through Cryptotalk, or invest your own money by deposit the money. You can deposit your own money through Payeer wallet and Perfect money. You can also invest your Talktokens in investbox which is a good feature of yobit.

With regard to investment, you can find out the profit rates for all currencies and the amount allowed for investment through the same platform in InvestBox.

As for trading, you should carefully monitor the value of currencies and study their charts before entering into trade.

good luck

On 2/27/2021 at 12:23 AM, alialyousef123a said:

My friends, I would like to know the important things about the yobit platform ... specifically what value I can trade with and the percentage of profit by investing and currency trading (buy and sell) the most.  What is the right time to trade and is there a specific period for the expiration of the value of the cryptocurrencies that we have .. I ask everyone who knows important information about the yobit platform to share with us their experience in this world .. I wish success to all

thanks a lot dear

The value you want to trade with is you determine. You can start investing when the currency's price increases. You can buy it when its price is low and sell it when it is high. As for the currencies that you should choose, they are the known currencies that have activity within the market in order not to suffer a loss.

I think that this platform is one of the best platforms ever. You can trade and invest in cryptocurrencies, and you have to learn all the rules, experiences and basics about investment and trading methods so that you do not make mistakes, and also you should know which currencies are the lowest withdrawal fees and what is the best time for trading

dear friend I want to tell you that first of all we should learn how we can how we can invest money on tiktok in that way we will able to invest more money and if we now we can invest money in that we will able to earn more money so first of all I want to suggest to you you should learn about investment method then you will be able to invest money on crypto Tok

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. When I want to make any investment or trading, I watch the currency rates well and see which best currency I can invest in or trade in so that I can make a lot of money. I watch the market move for this currency when it rises and when it lands. And I have gained full information about the currency that I want to invest or trade in and then buy it so that I can overcome the risks. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

To begin, you must decide the currency you want to invest in and research the market trend that applies to the price of that currency and the amount of rise and fall that it experiences in a short period of time. 
You can invest in the yobit platform through the investbox and earn a return of about 3%. 
And I recommend that you experiment with investing in currencies other than Bitcoin, such as Litecoin And XRP.

There are lots of ways in which you can invest in yobit exchange. You can trade in yobit exchange and you can also invest your earning on yobit investbox and earn some percentage of profits.

• +2 1

Hello colleagues, grateful for the advice. I think it’s a broad, very deep topic that you don’t learn from one day to the next, here I’m learning the basics and I’ll keep digging with the most experienced participants to get a broader understanding of it. 

If you want to trade and invest from YOBT, it is one of the best platforms for investment, you must be patient and know how to trade and collect information and sufficient knowledge about investment and monitor encrypted currencies. You must also monitor graphs so that you can buy currencies when their exchange rate is low and wait until they rise and sell and reap profits..

I dealt with the Yobit platform before I joined this forum. It is one of the best investment platforms that can trade and invest in small amounts in general.  I am for the times. Yes, there are specific times that govern buying and selling. Prices must be closely monitored.

There are a number of ways to invest in yobit including mining, trading and investing
But before starting all this you have to be an expert not to lose my friend

We can invest in this platform by placing some currencies in the investment section and earning through it daily profits, and its value varies according to the amount you put in.

• +2 1