We need some advice from the experts - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AlexRSN

We need some advice from the experts

I do not expect anyone to know when the currency will rise or fall so I can tell you to buy in a low currency and when the currency rises sell it here you can benefit this what I can tell you

Hello, but all of my wonderful family. After you finish 100 comments, you should write 20 and every day 20 this will be enough and do not forget to follow the rules and conditions for working here to avoid the ban 

Welcome my friend .
You can't constantly expect cryptocurrencies as their rising or falling price is linked to the growing supply and demand for the currency itself .. So we sometimes say that there are many whales in the cryptocurrency market who are largely in control of cryptocurrencies .

Your recommendation is that if you have a huge sum of money, you do not move it immediately because this would affect the currency. I know what's best for you and your money. Why don't you invest in a segment and store it? This will boost demand for it, which will lead to an increase in its valuation. @AlexRSN

Hello .Dear Admin,do you think
this forum should also provide the refer program, like if someone will register in this forum using your refer link then you will also got some points ?.

Hello dear friend, I apologize because I do not have enough experience to answer your question, but I know some things, where you can buy one of the digital currencies at a low price and store it, and when its price increases, you sell it to earn profits, this requires you to have more experience and not to risk, good luck.

• +3 1

Many people have recommended ADA for investing for long term but you can't just go in because of these recommendations you need to do your own research about the cryptocurrency you are going to get in.

Dear friend it's very difficult to understand the next coming hit currency. Because we do not know the exact future conditions of any particular digital currencies. Predictions done by experts are just number based and their experiences tell them what will happen to any digital currency. 

How are you my friend
You must buy currencies and store them before now, because when you want to invest you buy the currency at a low price and sell it when the price rises

My dear friend I'm not expert but i know little things about digital currency. There are many other digital currency like litcoin, pi etc. 

Bitcoin is one of the best digital currency in the world. People are buy a bitcoin as an investment and afrer a short period sell that coin. 

Dear no one can reach the correct and accurate prediction about the price of encrypted currencies and determine their decline and rise, but I advise you to monitor the market and the appropriate currency and know which currency can be bought and I advise you to buy the low currency and wait until its price rises and work to sell it

My friend, no one can predict the prices of digital currencies, they are constantly fluctuating, you have to follow the cryptocurrency market, it is just like a stock exchange, and with your increased experience you can choose the appropriate currencies, good luck 

my dear friend as the price of cryptocurrencies Has Fallen you have to store currencies for your revenue as the value currency start rising and your revenue starts generating this will increase your profits.

Do not buy any currency now, just wait for it to decrease and then buy it and store it and when it rises you can invest it and sell it at a higher price and so you will win a small percentage of money

My dear friend to buy and sell currencies there are counted factors for success you must first be well experienced and familiar with the chart of the currency chart when it falls more than 10% I buy it and when it rises more than that you have to sell it this is called Trading I hope I have benefited you and thank you.

Of course my dear friend you are right I have no much information about this topic because I am new here but I will mention to you the best guns to invest in Bitcoin, litecoin Ethereum  etc. you buy the bitcoin and store them when the rate high you easily sold and get some profit, so keep working on it and try there best to learn and earn this platform. 

Yes of course, it is a good suggestion for the beginners because there are many experts and seniors in this forum I have seen. And it is also true that they already have shared so much knowledge and advise to the beginners, you just have to search for them. You will definitely find them.

Yes my friend first of all I want to tell that I am new here on this forum and I did not about on this forum please help me my senior and expert member damn but I will mention to you the best one to invest in the ichcha BTC

Price of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day. So if we want to earn profit then we need to hold our coins at that specific time. We we can earn more profit when price will go to high. So if we think that ia right price the we can sale. If we want to get more profit then we need to learn about cryptocurrency and must about how to earn money. So when you have knowledge then we can get profit. So we can hold and can get profit from cryptocurrency due to price flactuation. 

Hello my friend, we must follow the advice of experts because they have a long experience and competence in this forum in the field of cryptocurrencies and how to invest and obtain them. I wish success for all

Choosing cryptocurrencies for investment or for trading, it takes experience, and often stable currencies are chosen for investment, and currencies that rise and fall are good for trading.

Welcome my friend,no one can predict the price of any digital currency, the price of currencies are increasing and decreasing all the time,I know that bitcoin, Dogecoins, litecoin and other currencies, you can choose one of them,but you have to be careful and accurate in your work. 

• +2 1

Yeah its right but the rise of prices in cryptocurrency is not always remain the same it can be more and less. You should you cannot be invest untill you cannot get the right pitch.

Hello dear friend, I am still a beginner here in this forum. I cannot express my opinion in this field because I do not have much experience in the field of I think the experts in this field can help you with good luck to all

Edited by AliMaqsoud

You have to do one things mainly which is thinking of investing in currencies in the long term in order to profit from them well and this is through only one thing.